• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is tweeting conspiracies galore

Days

Commentator
I'm pretty sure the fed does their job without worrying about what the president tweets.

Looks like exactly what I have been describing, a 3rd grade bully trying to intimidate someone which of course has no affect on grown adults. But yes CNN will make hours worth of programming off of this tweet.
Like you said; tweets are extremely short. Tweeters have a language of their own, it is koptic/synoptic, it has to be translated in good faith. You can characterize a tweet anyway you want, you can characterize policy anyway you want; you can probably paint any president we have ever had as a bully. This administration has bent over backwards for its appointees, more so than any of its immediate predecessors. You have to bear in mind that the mass media is constantly on the attack... Trump is constantly on the defense... I haven't heard anyone say his governing style is abusive. He doesn't bully his staff. You drank the kool-aid. This is yet another attack thread from Julie, her whole existence here is centered on attacking Trump. I can't see any justifications for those attacks, they are contrived, and they are the result of her political agenda; they certainly are not fair and unbiased assessments.

Can you give one example of Trump actually being a bully? hint: I'm not looking for tweets, I'm looking for real world behavior.

Days

Commentator
There’s not much doubt but that Trump intimidated the Fed into their last rate hike (with his tactics including the threat of firing the Fed chairman if he didn’t do what Trump wanted).
OMG, once again Bugsy exposes his complete ignorance of anything economical.

presidents do not want FED rate hikes, they want all the expansion they can get.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The author came out and said trump not telling the truth to what he meant on his findings, actually like 23 votes in question wasn't it.............but that doesn't fit Fox News as they are trying to kiss and makeup with Trump after reporting FACTS about economy and polls.
That is not true. And why is fox relevant some they are the topic? Are you trying to derailed the thread?

Bugsy McGurk

President
OMG, once again Bugsy exposes his complete ignorance of anything economical.

presidents do not want FED rate hikes, they want all the expansion they can get.
My apologies. I was obviously referring to the Fed’s recent rate cut that Trump bullied them into.

I’m sure you knew that. Anyway, any response to my post as intended?

Bugsy McGurk

President
There’s not much doubt but that Trump intimidated the Fed into their last rate hike (with his tactics including the threat of firing the Fed chairman if he didn’t do what Trump wanted).
Same with this post. I was obviously referring to the Fed’s recent rate cut.

Not sure. I wouldn't even know he tweeted if it wasn't posted here on pj.

As you know Pete, I travel the country almost every weekend for 6 months every year. I don't hear the word Trump, see any protests, or hear anything about tweeting. The media is obsessed with his tweets which mean absolutely nothing.
I don't have a Twitter account and never will so I don't read Trump's tweets either.

However I do have an issue with you saying anybody who does is somehow ....insane? C'mon man. That's a blanket judgment of almost every Trump supporter and a whole bunch more who aren't.

That's right up there with Hilliary's deplorable statement. I don't think you thought that comment through.

But on the flipside I think Trump's tweets serve as a conduit for him to get his message directly to the people without the fog of media bias and propagandist dissemination that he cannot escape from. The "media" will NEVER treat him fairly and you know this.

Though I certainly can admit I wish he would be more judicious of some of the things he posts.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't have a Twitter account and never will so I don't read Trump's tweets either.

However I do have an issue with you saying anybody who does is somehow ....insane? C'mon man. That's a blanket judgment of almost every Trump supporter and a whole bunch more who aren't.

That's right up there with Hilliary's deplorable statement. I don't think you thought that comment through.

But on the flipside I think Trump's tweets serve as a conduit for him to get his message directly to the people without the fog of media bias and propagandist dissemination that he cannot escape from. The "media" will NEVER treat him fairly and you know this.

Though I certainly can admit I wish he would be more judicious of some of the things he posts.
No one who keeps track of current events can honestly say they don’t read Trump’s tweets - the news media endlessly report on them.

Do you keep track of current events?

Days

Commentator

Days

Commentator
I get so confused here, is your post off topic or not. I've lost several posts for being off topic.
Damned if I can figure out a topic to this thread. Usuallly A TOPIC IS SET BY THE ARGUMENT MADE IN THE TOP POST.. frickin caps lock... anywho, this seems to be a topicless thread as Julie didn't bother to write us one.

But the answer to your question is this; when a thread does have a topic, we don't want posters purposely derailing that topic, the discussion is supposed to follow the thread topic. If you genuinely are discussing the thread topic and it leads into a tangential thought, that's okay, that's what the thread discussion is supposed to do.

In this case, I'm totally off topic, (whatever it is), but I'm not trying to derail the thread, which is the main concern when talking about off-topic posts aka threadjacking.

voyager

4Q2247365
Damned if I can figure out a topic to this thread. Usuallly A TOPIC IS SET BY THE ARGUMENT MADE IN THE TOP POST.. frickin caps lock... anywho, this seems to be a topicless thread as Julie didn't bother to write us one.

But the answer to your question is this; when a thread does have a topic, we don't want posters purposely derailing that topic, the discussion is supposed to follow the thread topic. If you genuinely are discussing the thread topic and it leads into a tangential thought, that's okay, that's what the thread discussion is supposed to do.

In this case, I'm totally off topic, (whatever it is), but I'm not trying to derail the thread, which is the main concern when talking about off-topic posts aka threadjacking.
well,,, that clears that right up. derail and off topic are the same thing. check,

Days

Commentator
So having an argument with another poster over the topic is grounds for deletion if I don't specifically include the topic in the post.
huh?

I'm not a moderator, so even if I tried to answer that, it wouldn't matter, you need to ask a mod...

Phil
bdtex

voyager

4Q2247365
huh?

I'm not a moderator, so even if I tried to answer that, it wouldn't matter, you need to ask a mod...

Phil
bdtex
It's really not that important to me I'll just take my chances as always. Thanks for your participation.

Mick

The Right is always right

No way that Google could ever manipulate with the millions...or even billions...of daily searches...but the Russians DID. Right, Drools? Lulz