• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is tweeting conspiracies galore

Mick

The Right is always right
Yeah, everybody tells the truth to the Senate....right? He is expressing his opinions. Send me your mailing address...I'll send you a large grain of salt to take with them.

Can he prove people were going to vote for Trump until they did a google search? Of course not. Care to explain the voting statistics from the years before Google? Gee...how did democrats ever win prior to when Google started competing with other browsers?

Was there a massive shift in voter turnout or party affiliation? Yep...from both dem and repub to independent. Did a lot more people vote democrat after google really got going in 2000? No. Bush barely squeeked into the White House, actually losing the popular vote, but did better in 2004.

Look at election statistics from 2004 on. Trump lost by 3 million...now according to this crap, he actually would have won by many millions of votes...he dreams he'd have gotten 16 million more. Wouldn't that show up as a huge blip between 2004 and 2016 in voting patterns?

An inconvenient statistic, I know.

A large percentage of blacks stayed home after record black turnouts in 2008 and 2012 because they couldn't cast a racist vote between two white candidates. There was no special white or GOP turnout in 2008, 2012, or 2016. Roughly similar.

Nostra

Governor
No way that Google could ever manipulate with the millions...or even billions...of daily searches...but the Russians DID. Right, Drools? Lulz
Russia beat Hillary and her $1 BILLION with $100k of Facebook ads.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Like you said; tweets are extremely short. Tweeters have a language of their own, it is koptic/synoptic, it has to be translated in good faith. You can characterize a tweet anyway you want, you can characterize policy anyway you want; you can probably paint any president we have ever had as a bully. This administration has bent over backwards for its appointees, more so than any of its immediate predecessors. You have to bear in mind that the mass media is constantly on the attack... Trump is constantly on the defense... I haven't heard anyone say his governing style is abusive. He doesn't bully his staff. You drank the kool-aid. This is yet another attack thread from Julie, her whole existence here is centered on attacking Trump. I can't see any justifications for those attacks, they are contrived, and they are the result of her political agenda; they certainly are not fair and unbiased assessments.

Can you give one example of Trump actually being a bully? hint: I'm not looking for tweets, I'm looking for real world behavior.
He definitely tries to intimidate anyone that turns against him or says something bad about him. Look at the debates and all his name calling. It is childish and meant to intimidate.

Days

Commentator
He definitely tries to intimidate anyone that turns against him or says something bad about him. Look at the debates and all his name calling. It is childish and meant to intimidate.
In the debates it is called campaigning. In the white house it is called governing. If he was abusing his staff, I'd call him a bully... like Hillary was. One of the secret service that protected Hillary wrote a book on how abusive she was... that's bullying. Trump is just a lousy politician, not a bully.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I don't have a Twitter account and never will so I don't read Trump's tweets either.

However I do have an issue with you saying anybody who does is somehow ....insane? C'mon man. That's a blanket judgment of almost every Trump supporter and a whole bunch more who aren't.

That's right up there with Hilliary's deplorable statement. I don't think you thought that comment through.

But on the flipside I think Trump's tweets serve as a conduit for him to get his message directly to the people without the fog of media bias and propagandist dissemination that he cannot escape from. The "media" will NEVER treat him fairly and you know this.

Though I certainly can admit I wish he would be more judicious of some of the things he posts.
Fair enough. Using the word "sane" was over the top.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The MSM reads them and reports them on their news broadcasts. Also, the people who follow him on Twitter.
Shows that things are pretty good right now when the MSM has to report on tweets every day instead of wars or recessions.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Shows that things are pretty good right now when the MSM has to report on tweets every day instead of wars or recessions.
They report that stuff too. But, reporting on Trump's tweets is mandatory since he doesn't do press conferences like other Presidents did.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Trump answers questions from the press almost daily.

WTF are you smoking?
If they can catch him when he's getting ready to board his jet. You know, when he is going off to play golf. He is always in a hurry at those times and can't answer many questions.
He plays a lot of golf doesn't he?

Nostra

Governor
If they can catch him when he's getting ready to board his jet. You know, when he is going off to play golf. He is always in a hurry at those times and can't answer many questions.
He plays a lot of golf doesn't he?
Barry Hussein went 6 months without any kind of presser.

You were saying?