• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is tweeting conspiracies galore

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This one is attacking a former member of his admin. LOL

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump8h8 hours ago

Anthony Scaramucci is a highly unstable “nut job” who was with other candidates in the primary who got shellacked, & then unfortunately wheedled his way into my campaign. I barely knew him until his 11 days of gross incompetence-made a fool of himself, bad on TV. Abused staff,...

6:19 AM - 19 Aug 20 hours ago

1. ....got fired. Wrote a very nice book about me just recently. Now the book is a lie? Said his wife was driving him crazy, “something big” was happening with her. Getting divorced. He was a mental wreck. We didn’t want him around. Now Fake News puts him on like he was my buddy!

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Luckily sane people don't read his tweets and they have nothing to do with actual laws that affect anyone.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
When google employee contributes to the DNC and control data on the internet, of course, it's true.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Luckily sane people don't read his tweets and they have nothing to do with actual laws that affect anyone.
Trump's tweets roil the markets and put the question to his good faith in trade deals. Not to mention Trump tweet/bashing the head of the Federal Reserve. Get it now?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's not funny when a corporation can manipulate the election. It is funny that leftist believe Russia could influence the election but the very people who controlled the internet could not.
Really? You think Google controls the internet? I use Bing. The fact is that Epstein looks at search results. What he didn't do is look at what articles people read. I did a search on Trump vs Clinton and there were 87,500,000 hits. I didn't read any of them. What would Epstein have entered into his statistics?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Really? You think Google controls the internet? I use Bing. The fact is that Epstein looks at search results. What he didn't do is look at what articles people read. I did a search on Trump vs Clinton and there were 87,500,000 hits. I didn't read any of them. What would Epstein have entered into his statistics?
Yes, Google controls a large portion of the flow of information on the internet.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He's repeating the findings from the senate hearing.
Yeah, everybody tells the truth to the Senate....right? He is expressing his opinions. Send me your mailing address...I'll send you a large grain of salt to take with them.

Can he prove people were going to vote for Trump until they did a google search? Of course not. Care to explain the voting statistics from the years before Google? Gee...how did democrats ever win prior to when Google started competing with other browsers?

Was there a massive shift in voter turnout or party affiliation? Yep...from both dem and repub to independent. Did a lot more people vote democrat after google really got going in 2000? No. Bush barely squeeked into the White House, actually losing the popular vote, but did better in 2004.

Look at election statistics from 2004 on. Trump lost by 3 million...now according to this crap, he actually would have won by many millions of votes...he dreams he'd have gotten 16 million more. Wouldn't that show up as a huge blip between 2004 and 2016 in voting patterns?

An inconvenient statistic, I know.