• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump law: separate immigrant kids from parents

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Personally, I'd prefer a policy in which:

1) Folks physically cannot enter our country without prior permission & screening.

2) Barring #1 above, anyone who sets foot on American soil illegally is summarily captured and transported back to point of entry in real-time (no case research, no "processing"...simply removed immediately upon entry).

If the above were the case, there would be no need to separate family members.

We need to enforce our laws and NEVER allow our politicians and bureaucrats the option of selective enforcement. If you don't like a law, make them change it - DO NOT encourage them to operate extra-legally. What sort of moron does that?!?
After all your insane posts to me and my lib friends, I don't care what you have to say.
You're a Trumpy....so make your argument to the Trumpies here who have no problem with what Trump is doing.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
After all your insane posts to me and my lib friends, I don't care what you have to say.
You're a Trumpy....so make your argument to the Trumpies here who have no problem with what Trump is doing.
Actually, I voted for GJ - the Libertarian candidate, as I have posted to you several times. However, since you are a liar of very poor character, you simply must spread falsehoods every chance you get.

Now, power down a coupla Geritols and try not to get overly excited.

On to your next deceitful post, I am sure.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One difference: they aren't putting ALL American parents in prison.
they do those that break the American laws..........just as the illegals break

You think millions of kids seperated from American parents don't count as illegals?

especially since blacks make up majority of prisoners=black/white kids don't matter, just brown one's now according to bleeding heart libs

Just heard the 6 yr old girl negotiating a phone call,

Benedict Donald's administration is of course a force for evil and now we've at least got some sound to it.

Why aren't Trumps and The Child Snatchers showing pic \ vids of girls?

redtide

Mayor

Mehdi Hasan

@mehdirhasan

This clip is a case-study in Trump lying: In a very rare on-camera exchange with reporters, & in a rare moment where reporters fact-check him on the spot, he gets annoyed, insists they let him speak and then repeats his lie, deliberately, consciously, brazenly, several more times.

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
Replying to @atrupar
REPORTER: Why did Sessions announce the family-separation policy?

TRUMP: He's following the law.

REPORTER: It's not a law!

TRUMP: The Democrats gave us the laws. I want the laws to be beautiful.
So are you suggesting that their kids go to a cell with the parents? SO what about all the kids separated from their parents who were busted for bank robbery?

EatTheRich

President
An open border may remedy a problem for some third world-ers -- those who can manage to get to the US -- in the short term. A major problem, among several, with that supposed solution is that turning the US into a third world hell like the one they're trying to escape leaves them nowhere to run in the long term.
What makes you think that would be the result? El Salvador, for example, to the extent that it can be described as a "third world hell," isn't such because of Salvadorans, but because of t exploitation.

Agreed.
Illegal entry into a sovereign country isn't an acceptable response.
Disagreed. It not only can remedy the problem for the individual, it also undermines system that is at the root of the problem and thereby has demonstrated its illegitimacy.

Those who break the law are deprived of rights. Their families and children suffer as a consequence. Tragic perhaps but true nonetheless. You may consider country of origin to be morally irrelevant -- and there's a case to be made for that -- but the deprivation of rights is a consequence of illegal action, not personal characteristics.
An unjust law is no law at all. History has always judged those who met civil disobedience with disproportionate brutality harshly.

EatTheRich

President
Are they putting ALL immigrant parents in prison? The answer is no. Maybe read Emily's post, #30, part of which reads
"However, families that arrive together at legal ports of entry and apply for asylum status are generally not split up and are permitted to stay in the U.S. pending the adjudication of their applications..."
That is obsolete policy. Sessions has ordered it changed to arrest of everyone suspected of coming in illegally, and ICE is physically preventing asylum seekers from reaching legal ports of entry.

EatTheRich

President
It is the law. You don't want to believe it, but it is. The MSM is lying to you and you are eating it up. The children that are being taken away for adults is because the adult is not their parent or related to them in any way. So the adult is breaking the law by trying to gain entrance into the us by using a child. This is illegal and what would you do, let the poor kid stay with this criminal? Of course you would, cuz that's the way lefty thinks.
They are taking kids from their parents now.

EatTheRich

President
they do those that break the American laws..........just as the illegals break

You think millions of kids seperated from American parents don't count as illegals?

especially since blacks make up majority of prisoners=black/white kids don't matter, just brown one's now according to bleeding heart libs
Children aren't taken from most parents over misdemeanors ... unless the misdemeanor is illegal entry.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Illegal entry into a sovereign country isn't an acceptable response.
Disagreed. It not only can remedy the problem for the individual, it also undermines system that is at the root of the problem and thereby has demonstrated its illegitimacy.
It doesn't undermine the system at the root of the problem. The system at the root of the problem wants the illegals here. That's why the system at the root of the problem is at the root of the problem -- they instigated it and encourage it and are fighting by every means the Trump administration's minimal efforts to handle it.
We agree that the system at the root of the problem is illegitimate. We disagree about what and who that system is. Or, perhaps you're part of the system at the root of the problem.
What's undermined isn't the system at the root of the problem. What's undermined is the social fabric of the USA. That's what the system at the root of the problem wants. The social fabric of the USA was woven by it's hard-working, honest citizens. I for one and a growing umber of others don't intend to see it unraveled without a fight.

An unjust law is no law at all.
A sovereign nation's defense of its borders is not unjust.
civil disobedience
Illegal entry of a foreign national into a sovereign country is not civil disobedience.

Do you see these people as some sort of working-class heroes? They're not; they're tools. Tools being used by those whom you and yours work on behalf of either knowingly or by having been duped.