• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump lying about why he took out Iran general

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thank you for repeating what I already said, except the part where you were an ass about it. :)
Your post:

He was exiled to Iran and as soon as he left, Trump killed him

He wasn't exiled to Iran. Left where? He had just arrived in Iraq from Iran.

My opinion of your posts stands. You start typing without knowing what the hell you are talking about.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I guess that could be it. But then again nobody is distracted from the impeachment, are they?
People saw through it. When the US took out that ISIS scumbag Orange Foolius thought he would get raves when he went to the World Series, instead he got a stadium full of boos. Trump's judgement is questionable at bet - other wise why so, so many bankruptcies? The one thing he got right was the bigotry and stupidity of typical republican voters. And apparently not all of them bought into the distraction.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The rationale keeps changing, by Trump and his people.

Imminent threat to America? No.
Imminent threat to the region? No.
What does "imminent" mean? Trump and his people don't know.
An embassy targeted? Maybe.
4 embassies targeted according to the latest from Trump? I highly doubt it.
Trump ordered the strike to appease some Republican senators? Highly probable.
Trump wanted to distract from impeachment? Highly probable.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/politics/trump-iran-mixed-messaging/index.html

What's your guess?
Quoting CNN on their lies is just a big damn joke. Spew that BS.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
As an aside oh, why would anyone want to distract from this failure of an impeachment? Crazies have done such a shity job they've likely secured his re-election
Here's Trump at the crack of dawn today.
Gee, what could be on his mind?
Could it be IMPEACHMENT?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi will go down as the absolute worst Speaker of the House in U.S. history!

6:17 AM - 11 Jan 2020

LOLOLOL.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes
was the obama use of drones that killed hundreds of innocent civilians and American citizens ok with you? Nancy pelosi said obama had all the authority he needs even without congressional approval
1. Obama ordered missions to kill terrorists. People killed in those attacks who knew Taliban or Al Qaeda fighters were living next door are unfortunate victims. I blame the terrorists for using innocent people as a shield.
2. Read the CAUMF.

Lastly, trying Suliemeni would have been the smart thing to do...

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump said Suleimani was "Seriously thinking" about attacking US embassies...So it seems he is hoping we'll buy the idea that seriously thinking about it means it is imminent.
Trump was lying. That was a piece of the ever-changing rationale. We know that because even Republican senators came from the briefing and said the Trump admin. had NO rationale for the assassination. Sen Mike Lee was furious.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Who knows. Is the guy credited with killing American soldiers, yes or no?
Yes, on the day of and several days after the "assassination" and especially after Iran's retaliation, there was very little talk of the impeachment on TV and instead of tweeting about the impeachment, all day long, Trump cut back on that rhetoric and focused on lying about Obama's supposed role in the Iranian fiasco, blaming him for everything.
He just thought that the distraction would last longer., obviously. His base and "defenders" don't even mention or care about the fact that he has changed his story over and over, nor did they give a shit that his Macho man move has endangered every military man or woman in the entire area. Good job, Bone Spurs. Right?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So tell me when did you get the SOP for the information the President had?
Why don't you try telling us about the other so-called terrorist that Trump tried to take out at the same time as the other guy's assassination. They kept that a big big secret. I guess it would seem a little weird that they found out about all these "Imminent" threats from two people at the same time. It just shows how far you and the other Trump defenders here have their head up his ample ass.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You would whether attack the president for defending American's whther than question why an Iranian terrorist leader was in Iraq.
He sure as hell wasn't thinking about defending our boys and girls in the military, thousands of them, station in the area. To Trump and Trump defenders they are just pawns to place in one part of the world or another to take a hit when the old war mongers start something. I guess nobody learned from the Iraq war except those who lost their love ones. And that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.