• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump lying about why he took out Iran general

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You seem obsessed with defending Trump WITHOUT any proof whatsoever. Do you think the guy in Yemen they tried to assassinate was Number 1 terrorist as well?
Maybe you should watch his rallies and fact check his
Comments/lies. And when you see the idiots behind him bobbing their heads up-and-down for every lie that he tells. Just think… You could be there rallying for him as well. I'm sure your head could nod as well as their's.
Interesting..which thing do you think I'm defending without proof?

Please....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Big difference. I don't pretend that I dislike Trump and think he is an ass and then defend every single thing that he does. I thought he was an ass before and while he was running for office, so there's that. I really have never seen you whine about anybody being obsessed over Hillary and Obama. And there are plenty of posts that prove that there are those on this forum. Most every right wing poster.
You pretend other things. That's abundantly clear

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Today, Sunday, crack of dawn and Trump ranting about impeachment. He can't stop himself.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

George @GStephanopoulos, ask Crazy Nancy why she allowed Adam “Shifty” Schiff to totally make up my conversation with the Ukrainian President & read his false words to Congress and the world, as though I said it? He got caught! Ask why hearing was most unfair & biased in history?

5:58 AM - 12 Jan 2020
Great example of leadership..."Crazy Nancy or Shifty Schiff". Trump is such an immature weasel I don't understand how people can tolerate him, much less want him to be president.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Great example of leadership..."Crazy Nancy or Shifty Schiff". Trump is such an immature weasel I don't understand how people can tolerate him, much less want him to be president.
He's junior high all the way....and sadly, so are his supporters. You can just hear them, "Oh wow, Trump really told those libtards."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He's junior high all the way....and sadly, so are his supporters. You can just hear them, "Oh wow, Trump really told those libtards."
They even cheer for his divisive name calling. Remember when they argued that Obama was divisive? I don't remember a single time he threw insults at political opponents.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They even cheer for his divisive name calling. Remember when they argued that Obama was divisive? I don't remember a single time he threw insults at political opponents.
Obama was better than that. Heck, most people are.....except for Trump who may well be the most deplorable person of all time.

Anyway, let this lighten your spirits.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama was better than that. Heck, most people are.....except for Trump who may well be the most deplorable person of all time.

One day, President Trump visited an elementary school.

All the kids were so excited to get to meet the President.

He began to talk to them and asked them to define the word' 'tragedy.''

"Well," one girl replied, "If my mommy ran over my dog, Rover, that would be a tragedy!"

The President smiled at the little girl and said, "No, sweetie. That would be an accident! Can anyone give it a try?"

A little boy sitting across the room raised his hand and said, " I know! I know! If our bus driver ran off of a cliff and killed everyone!"

The President shook his head and said, "No son. That would be a great loss! Doesn't anyone know of a good example of a tragedy?"

A small girl raised her hand and said, "Well, Mr. President, if you and the first lady were in Air Force One and it was hit by a missile and blown to smithereens, most people would think that that was a tragedy!"

"Very good," he said. "And what was your reason for that answer?"

"Well," she said, "It would not be an accident and it sure would not be a great loss!"

middleview

President
Supporting Member

During a campaign tour, President Trump visits a school to explain his politics to kids. He invites the kids to ask him questions. Bobby stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 3 questions":

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor, you still won the election?
2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?
3. Would you also consider Russia hacking our election to be a terrorist act?

Before the president can answer, the recess bell rings, and the kids leave the room. After they came back, Trump invited them again to ask questions. Joey stands up and tells him "Mr. President, I got 5 questions":

1. How come, that although the count of votes was not in your favor, you still won the election?
2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without an imminent reason?
3.Would you also consider Russia hacking our election to be a terrorist act?
4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?
5. Where's Bobby?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Well you can't blame the Donald for not being able to recognize what a book bag looks like. Any imbecile could make the same mistake. Give him a break!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Today, Sunday, crack of dawn and Trump ranting about impeachment. He can't stop himself.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

George @GStephanopoulos, ask Crazy Nancy why she allowed Adam “Shifty” Schiff to totally make up my conversation with the Ukrainian President & read his false words to Congress and the world, as though I said it? He got caught! Ask why hearing was most unfair & biased in history?

5:58 AM - 12 Jan 2020
"You don’t argue with a toddler if you want to win; don’t amplify the toddler’s voice, because you’ll just get trapped in the toddler’s world. Rather, just keep asking the toddler to elaborate, because logic is the downfall of every toddler." —"Daily Show" host Trevor Noah on handling Donald Trump

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Why don't you try telling us about the other so-called terrorist that Trump tried to take out at the same time as the other guy's assassination. They kept that a big big secret. I guess it would seem a little weird that they found out about all these "Imminent" threats from two people at the same time. It just shows how far you and the other Trump defenders here have their head up his ample ass.
So you haven't gotten an SOP from the government? better believe the lies spewed to you by mainstream media. I understand why so it helps you deal with your TDS influenced mind.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"You don’t argue with a toddler if you want to win; don’t amplify the toddler’s voice, because you’ll just get trapped in the toddler’s world. Rather, just keep asking the toddler to elaborate, because logic is the downfall of every toddler." —"Daily Show" host Trevor Noah on handling Donald Trump
Pelosi made these remarks during an appearance on ABC with host George Stephanopoulos.

"I would like to talk about some subjects other than the erratic nature of the president of the United States," Pelosi lamented. "But he has to know that every knock from him is a boost. He's the president who said I should have impeached George Bush because of the war in Iraq and now he's saying I'm obsessed [with impeachment]."

"Frankly, I said, Donald Trump is not worth impeaching," she continued. "But when he crossed that line on Ukraine, he violated the Constitution in such a way that could not be ignored."

Pelosi concluded: "I don't like to spend too much time on his crazy tweets because everything he says is a projection. When he calls somebody crazy, he knows that he is. Everything he says, you can just translate it back to who he is."

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I hope they find a cure for TDS because it makes you one of the biggest liars ever
We are watching a special on TV right now. "All the President's Lies". You shoul stop watching that puke Sean Hannity and get an education. You can't have missed all of trumps lies. You are so deeply in love with that old fat free that you can't see the trees for the forest. The man lies all the time about numbers, about crowd size, about everything.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
. Yep watched that early. He is as ignorant as the rest of Trump supporters. They have been so brainwashed by that damn fool they asked as ignorant as any hillbilly I've ever
This unquestioned support of Trump has been described as cult behavior. All I know about cults was the Jonestown situation where the followers of Jim Jones all drank the koolaid and died.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
We are watching a special on TV right now. "All the President's Lies". You shoul stop watching that puke Sean Hannity and get an education. You can't have missed all of trumps lies. You are so deeply in love with that old fat free that you can't see the trees for the forest. The man lies all the time about numbers, about crowd size, about everything.
Spoon fed bullshit is still spoon fed bullshit