• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump may have two campaign managers in prison at the same time.

Spamature

President
Well I to hand it to him. He sure is making some new first for an American POTUS.

Posted on Tue, Sep 17th, 2019 by Sean Colarossi
Rachel Maddow Busts Corey Lewandowski As A Criminal And Crushes His Hopes Of A Senate Seat

Rachel Maddow said on Tuesday night that former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski revealed himself to be a criminal liar during his House testimony.

The MSNBC host pointed out that either Lewandowski lied to special counsel Robert Mueller or he lied to the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

Either way, the former Trump campaign manager lied under oath, which is criminal behavior.

“Being under oath to Congress and being under oath to the FBI – you can’t tell different stories without criminally lying in one of those circumstances,” Maddow pointed out.

Video:

Rachel Maddow says Corey Lewandowski either lied under oath to the FBI or lied to Congress. #ctl #p2 #maddow pic.twitter.com/I8a5fyramE

— PoliticusUSA (@politicususa) September 18, 2019

Maddow said:

Now, if he did tell the FBI that was the first time the president had ever told him to write something down and then he said today under oath, ‘Oh, I had been told to write things down taking dictation for the president many times, this is a totally normal –‘ I mean being under oath to Congress and being under oath to the FBI, you can’t tell different stories without criminally lying in one of those circumstances.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/17/rachel-maddow-busts-corey-lewandowski-as-a-criminal-and-crushes-his-hopes-of-a-senate-seat.html

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well I to hand it to him. He sure is making some new first for an American POTUS.

Rachel Maddow Busts Corey Lewandowski As A Criminal And Crushes His Hopes Of A Senate Seat

Rachel Maddow said on Tuesday night that former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski revealed himself to be a criminal liar during his House testimony.

The MSNBC host pointed out that either Lewandowski lied to special counsel Robert Mueller or he lied to the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

Either way, the former Trump campaign manager lied under oath, which is criminal behavior.

“Being under oath to Congress and being under oath to the FBI – you can’t tell different stories without criminally lying in one of those circumstances,” Maddow pointed out.

Video:

Rachel Maddow says Corey Lewandowski either lied under oath to the FBI or lied to Congress. #ctl #p2 #maddow pic.twitter.com/I8a5fyramE

Maddow said:

Now, if he did tell the FBI that was the first time the president had ever told him to write something down and then he said today under oath, ‘Oh, I had been told to write things down taking dictation for the president many times, this is a totally normal –‘ I mean being under oath to Congress and being under oath to the FBI, you can’t tell different stories without criminally lying in one of those circumstances.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/17/rachel-maddow-busts-corey-lewandowski-as-a-criminal-and-crushes-his-hopes-of-a-senate-seat.html

has the transcript been provided.?

“Those are not my words, Congressman, those are the investigator’s words,”

UPNYA2

Mayor

Video:

Maddow said:

Key words in your title: "MAY have.."

MAY. As in, could happen, could not.

Sort of like me saying "Wild monkeys MAY fly outta rachael madcow's ass."

Could happen I suppose. Most likely NOT. But, if I want to just find a new way of talking sh it about another I can do so like this with no risk of being labeled a liar.

Cute little slander shield dems/libs have been forging for decades now. Nothing more.

Spamature

President
has the transcript been provided.?

“Those are not my words, Congressman, those are the investigator’s words,”
Well as we know the FBI interviewers keep notes when they take these interviews.

And that sure sounds like a strange thing for an the agent interviewing him to make up. I can't see a reason to do so, can you ?

Spamature

President
Key words in your title: "MAY have.."

MAY. As in, could happen, could not.

Sort of like me saying "Wild monkeys MAY fly outta rachael madcow's ass."

Could happen I suppose. Most likely NOT. But, if I want to just find a new way of talking sh it about another I can do so like this with no risk of being labeled a liar.

Cute little slander shield dems/libs have been forging for decades now. Nothing more.
Shrug... We'll find out, won't we ?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well as we know the FBI interviewers keep notes when they take these interviews.

And that sure sounds like a strange thing for an the agent interviewing him to make up. I can't see a reason to do so, can you ?
it would seem to me to be a case of who said what. a transcript will clarify.

no?

Nostra

Governor
Madcow is looking for ratings. Hers has tanked since her 2 year obsession with COLLUSION blew up in her face.

She is looking for her next "I have Trump's tax returns" episode.

Spamature

President
Madcow is looking for ratings. Hers has tanked since her 2 year obsession with COLLUSION blew up in her face.

She is looking for her next "I have Trump's tax returns" episode.
We know one thing for sure. Corey L is a LIAR. He admitted under oath that he is a liar, no less.

Colorforms

Senator

Video:

Maddow said:

You mean he's being accused of doing the same thing Comey and McCabe did?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how I didn't see this request when it came to McCabe. Do you trust the FBI in regards to what he is said to have told them without a verbatim transcript ?
i would apply the same standard. is there a discrepancy in what mccabe said vs what was in the mueller report that mcabe contradicted in his testimony to congress that members of the congressional panel in turn spent time calling him a liar on?