• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Mexicans are very bad people

EatTheRich

President
If they’re eligible for DACA, they don’t have serious criminal records. To say that “some of them are hardened criminals” regardless betrays an obvious bigotry.

Mick

The Right is always right
If they’re eligible for DACA, they don’t have serious criminal records. To say that “some of them are hardened criminals” regardless betrays an obvious bigotry.

DACA is soon going to be tossed into the deranged left wing trash bin of history. So the truth is bigotry now while lies are not? TDS is sickening.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here's your DACA's busted in LA

how many DACA's in Montana?

Mick

Here's your DACA's busted in LA

how many DACA's in Montana?

But Trump claiming some are "hardened criminals" is rayciss!!!!!!!!! These are just poor, picked on individuals who are victims of Trump's. Julie even says so.

ROFL

EatTheRich

President
DACA is soon going to be tossed into the deranged left wing trash bin of history. So the truth is bigotry now while lies are not? TDS is sickening.
It is a lie to refer to members of a group that is distinguished by not having serious criminal records as “hardened criminals.”

Mick

It is a lie to refer to members of a group that is distinguished by not having serious criminal records as “hardened criminals.”
It's not a lie to say "some" are hardened criminals. It's a lie to say otherwise.

Racism is seeded in the corrupt hiding of the truth.......like what you are desperately doing now.

EatTheRich

President
It's not a lie to say "some" are hardened criminals. It's a lie to say otherwise.

Racism is seeded in the corrupt hiding of the truth.......like what you are desperately doing now.
If they are hardened criminals, why don’t they have criminal records ... especially since their race and immigration status makes them more vulnerable to arrest and conviction?

EatTheRich

President
SOME do.....just as Trump stated. Still trying to distort the truth here? You are sick.
No, none of them do. If they have a felony, a “significant” misdemeanor, or more than 2 misdemeanors of any kind on their record, they aren’t eligible for DACA. So the people of whom Trump said “some” were “hardened criminals” are actually distinguished in part by their ALL being law-abiding.

EatTheRich

President
Wow. So you really believe that no DACA people have hardened criminal records? You've just exposed yourself for theleft wing farce that you are. Dismissed.
No. If they “have hardened criminal records” they are not eligible for DACA.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
President Trump clearly did not say what you said he did.

When people read what the President actually said, they will know what you said was incorrect.

You've outed yourself.
Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from “angels.” Some are very tough, hardened criminals.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I hate it when I get any waffling from Trump calling ALL Mexicans “bad people” or “rapists”.

He always qualifies it with “many of” or “some of”, kinda ruins it.
Now I’m more than intellectual than his rabid supremacist followers and people like you who don’t realize he’s qualifying his statements, but I want my hatred pure and unqualified.
So much wiggle room! Frustrating.
Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from “angels.” Some are very tough, hardened criminals.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This type of caustic rhetoric serves no purpose. It just adds to the nations tribalism.
That's what Trump was aiming for in that tweet.
DACAs by definition aren't criminals.
Trump didn't need to say DACAs are Mexican...because his supporters know that.
MAWA.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This logic makes sense. After all everyone not crazed leftist is evil and a liar. So it stands to reason every Mexican is what Trump meant with his statement. I like this logic. I shall employ it wholesale going forward