• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: mine is bigger than his

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If any twitter user tweeted what Trump did, they'd have their account pulled.

Nicky the ‏ @elchivo0625
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

It's time to report Trump to Twitter and have him removed. He is dangerous and inciting violence. Direct violations of Twitter. Report him! I have an will continue.

5:07 PM - 2 Jan 2018

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think there will be a sex tape come out soon, doctored or not, showing just how much of a man " the donald is " , so that way his 21% base can all relish in his "bigger" manhood - you know those who brag are usually those who lack....

S

Sickofleft

If any twitter user tweeted what Trump did, they'd have their account pulled.

Nicky the ‏ @elchivo0625
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

It's time to report Trump to Twitter and have him removed. He is dangerous and inciting violence. Direct violations of Twitter. Report him! I have an will continue.

5:07 PM - 2 Jan 2018
What exactly are you afraid is going to happen? NK will continue to test their weapons, randomly shell South Korean villages, sink a South Korean navy vessel recklessly fire off missiles in any direction they so chose...........

All things NK was doing long before Trump ever set foot in the White House. Being cordial has never worked with them so maybe mocking them will. After all the NK opened a long dead telephone line to the South to discuss sending a delegation to the Olympics..............

So perhaps maybe talking to the Fat Kid in the only language he understands is working....and if it does not work......it makes no difference what so ever........the situation will be exactly as it is today Fat Kid holding the world hostage with nuclear blackmail.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw

Having a president like Trump who brags “Mine is bigger than yours” to overcome an apparent fear of impotence and emasculation would be merely pathetic if it didn’t risk nuclear war. Hate to say it, but @realDonaldTrump is a danger to civilization. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

7:59 PM - Jan 2, 2018
Having a president like Trump is an embarrassment and his remarks puts the entire world in danger. His childish behavior/tweets shouldn't be overlooked by those trying to keep him reigned in. We have a clueless bully running the country no doubt about it.

mark kelly comments.JPG

Bugsy McGurk

President

Republicans are useless to rein in this fool, so HURRY UP, MUELLER.
It’s astounding watching Trump sycophants defend his latest outrage. And starting a “cockfight” over nuclear weapons was hardly Trump’s only bizarre tweet yesterday. Among the craziest were his HumanAbedin/DOJ “deep state” tirade, and his tweet claiming credit for the good airline safety record last year.

We DO have a lying lunatic in the White House, and his sycophants defend him, refusing to put country first.

Sad!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think there will be a sex tape come out soon, doctored or not, showing just how much of a man " the donald is " , so that way his 21% base can all relish in his "bigger" manhood - you know those who brag are usually those who lack....
his approval is same as Obama's after first year in office

Arkady not going to be liking another lib calling his bragging as lacking!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s astounding watching Trump sycophants defend his latest outrage. And starting a “cockfight” over nuclear weapons was hardly Trump’s only bizarre tweet yesterday. Among the craziest were his HumanAbedin/DOJ “deep state” tirade, and his tweet claiming credit for the good airline safety record last year.

We DO have a lying lunatic in the White House, and his sycophants defend him, refusing to put country first.

Sad!
cold weather evidently have libs looking for "cocks"

Her a "[Unwelcome language removed]" there a "[Unwelcome language removed]" everywhere libs look there is a "[Unwelcome language removed]"

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
congrats Julie - it took two consecutive "self replies" to your own top post, but you saved it from dying alone and unwanted.
You just booted it yourself. Thanks. I just got online and might have missed it. Great post. She didn't make long, boring, plagiarized lists or anything else. Just the TRUTH.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
NK developed it's nukes when, again?
As you know, they've been developing them for years. Yet, no US President ever tried "egging him on" to use them. "egging him on" Hmmm...isn't that what Billy Bush was doing to Trump in the sex tapes according to Melania? I guess Trump needs his defenders for doing stupid things, he's obviously such a child. Trump and Kimmy...."Boys will be Boys".

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, they've been developing them for years. Yet, no US President ever tried "egging him on" to use them. "egging him on" Hmmm...isn't that what Billy Bush was doing to Trump in the sex tapes according to Melania? I guess Trump needs his defenders for doing stupid things, he's obviously such a child. Trump and Kimmy...."Boys will be Boys".

Billy and trump we're doing what in 'sex tapes'? Eeeww...