• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump nominating new hack as Attorney General

Nostra

Governor
You dodge, you lose. And you get no answers to your questions after dodging, especially when seeking to change the subject.

Now slink away and lick your wounds.
I dodged nothing. I dismissed your opinion due to it being based on your perceived ability to read minds. Now, if you have a link with some quote to back up your claims, Miss Cleo, bring them.

Lacking that, you have nothing.

Your hypocrisy regarding the hack Holder is "duly noted".

Dismissed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I dodged nothing. I dismissed your opinion due to it being based on your perceived ability to read minds. Now, if you have a link with some quote to back up your claims, Miss Cleo, bring them.

Lacking that, you have nothing.

Your hypocrisy regarding the hack Holder is "duly noted".

Dismissed.
Deplorable wingers dodge questions.

Extra deplorable wingers dodge questions and then deny they dodged them.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.
I'll await Bugsy's outrage over the ACTUAL hackery of Eric Holder.

No mind reading required.

:D

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They just re-opened yet another investigation into Hillary's emails. I guess that paves the way for Democrats next month to start the first of many investigations into Ivanka - hey Trump way to put this back on everyone's minds.

I hope they find Hillary guilty and put her away for a year, then Ivanka can join her as a cell mate:)
a "year" that not sensible...………..LIFE is and Ivanka sent no classified emails as you Queen Sow did

btw: it wasn't "just re-opened"...………...inform theyself

Nostra

Governor
a "year" that not sensible...………..LIFE is and Ivanka sent no classified emails as you Queen Sow did

btw: it wasn't "just re-opened"...………...inform theyself
Correct. The IG has been investigating it for a long time. Unlike the Mueller inquisition, he doesn't leak on a daily basis so he isn't making news.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Again with wingers being befuddled about the concept of time, and how events occur over time.

Unlike his prior stint as AG, we now have him bashing the Mueller probe and yapping about investigating Hillary yet again.

Are you getting this yet?
Obviously the reasons Trump chose him. Whitaker had to go...too many opposed him, so he tried a new tact. Choose the guy who was with GHB, who has been recently lauded by both parties. Trump is stupid but he fixes things for himself by stepping on others. Can't wait till the Dems take over the house in January, and hope they have the gonads to do what's right in many cases.

Caroljo

Senator
A better illustration of GOP unprincipled hackery is hard to imagine. Hillary’s email usage has already been investigated ad nauseam and GOP hacks want to do it again. At the same time, they completely ignore the same (or worse) email practices by Ivanka and other Trump toadies.

Simply deplorable.
Well if Comey hadn't lied for her and leaked confidential information, this might not be an issue any longer. There would be no reason to think the FBI was playing favorites. It's not over with yet because SOMEONE lied....either Comey or Hillary...or both. If there's reason to believe what Ivanka did was a crime, then investigate her! Nobody has said she shouldn't be! Keep making up lies. How would Ivanka's email practices be worse that Hillary's??? She handed over everything they asked for...without deleting one email or cell phone. SMH....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well if Comey hadn't lied for her and leaked confidential information, this might not be an issue any longer. There would be no reason to think the FBI was playing favorites. It's not over with yet because SOMEONE lied....either Comey or Hillary...or both. If there's reason to believe what Ivanka did was a crime, then investigate her! Nobody has said she shouldn't be! Keep making up lies. How would Ivanka's email practices be worse that Hillary's??? She handed over everything they asked for...without deleting one email or cell phone. SMH....
I’m sure you know this, but Comey’s public blabbing about the inane Hillary email investigation, especially the stinkbomb he tossed 10 days before the election, when coupled with the Kremlin’s illegal election interference, made Trump president. Yet here you are continuing to whine about it.

Meanwhile, the GOP Congress and Trump’s DOJ completely ignore use of personal email for official business by Ivanka and other Trump toadies. And you’re so far gone you declare them innocent without a shred of evidence and in the absense of ANY investigation.

The very absurd winger hackery I noted.

Caroljo

Senator
Obviously the reasons Trump chose him. Whitaker had to go...too many opposed him, so he tried a new tact. Choose the guy who was with GHB, who has been recently lauded by both parties. Trump is stupid but he fixes things for himself by stepping on others. Can't wait till the Dems take over the house in January, and hope they have the gonads to do what's right in many cases.
I believe you mean a new TACTIC.

tac·tic
/ˈtaktik/
noun
noun: tactic; plural noun: tactics
  1. an action or strategy carefully planned to achieve a specific end.
    synonyms: strategy, scheme, stratagem, plan, maneuver
Huh....I got to correct you 2 days in a row! Yay me! LMAO!!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Correct. The IG has been investigating it for a long time. Unlike the Mueller inquisition, he doesn't leak on a daily basis so he isn't making news.
appears libs are worried the new "hack" will indict their Queen

that's different

Caroljo

Senator
I’m sure you know this, but Comey’s public blabbing about the inane Hillary email investigation, especially the stinkbomb he tossed 10 days before the election, when coupled with the Kremlin’s illegal election interference, made Trump president. Yet here you are continuing to whine about it.

Meanwhile, the GOP Congress and Trump’s DOJ completely ignore use of personal email for official business by Ivanka and other Trump toadies. And you’re so far gone you declare them innocent without a shred of evidence and in the absense of ANY investigation.

The very absurd winger hackery I noted.
Learn to read!! I said they should go ahead and investigate Ivanka for her emails! I've never declared her or anyone else innocent, so you can stick that lie up your ass. All you do is make excuses for why Hillary lost....just like she does. Sore losers! Lol!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Learn to read!! I said they should go ahead and investigate Ivanka for her emails! I've never declared her or anyone else innocent, so you can stick that lie up your ass. All you do is make excuses for why Hillary lost....just like she does. Sore losers! Lol!
Of course you “say” that. Empty words. You support the GOP Congress, Trump and his DOJ despite their refusal to investigate the email usage of Ivanka and other Trump toadies. Same with all other winger hacks.

And if you wish to retract your vindication of Ivanka despite the absence of ANY investigation, I graciously accept your retraction.