• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump nominating new hack as Attorney General

You’ve switched from arguing that the server was illegal to claiming there was classified documents on it.

I graciously accept your retraction.
I haven't switched anything you fukn moron.

Having a private sever to conduct State department business is ILLEGAL.

Having classified State Department emails on an private server is ILLEGAL.

Having classified emails on an ILLEGAL server is SUPER ILLEGAL.

And on top of all that the Chinese hacked it.

Either your stupidity is stunning and boundless or you have a mental disoorder. Educate yourself so you don't look so foolish or...... Seek help for your retardation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I haven't switched anything you fukn moron.

Having a private sever to conduct State department business is ILLEGAL.

Having classified State Department emails on an private server is ILLEGAL.

Having classified emails on an ILLEGAL server is SUPER ILLEGAL.

And on top of all that the Chinese hacked it.

Either your stupidity is stunning and boundless or you have a mental disoorder. Educate yourself so you don't look so foolish or...... Seek help for your retardation.
Looks like you grew weary of your old lies (as did I) so you figured you would tell some new ones.

;-)

EatTheRich

President
When Ivanka trades highly confidential Secret Access emails that were ILLEGALLY removed from the secure government network and stores them on an ILLEGAL, unauthorized and unsecure home brewed bathroom server let us know.

Until then you got nothing to complain about.

To date Hilliary has gotten off scott free. If that lying corrupt POS didn't "commit any crimes" then what Ivanka did doesn't even hold a candle.

But it's apparent from your post you aren't smart.......or sensible enough to figure that out.
FYI, using a personal email for government business was made illegal after Clinton left office.

EatTheRich

President
If you weren't so damn stupid you'd see that Comey helped DRUMPF by stating, right before the election, that they were going to continue investigating Hillary. You tend to forget things.
Not to mention concealing the fact that Team Trump was under investigation.

EatTheRich

President
If you weren't so damn stupid you'd know what Comey did had nothing to do with why she lost. She was a poor candidate for one. People had already made up their minds. Liberals would not have voted for Trump, they would have voted for Hillary no matter what. What Comey did didn't change one thing...leftists are the only ones that would have voted for her anyway! So that excuse is a big FAIL. All conservatives already had their minds made up and I wouldn't believe ANY of them even considered her to begin with.
Several conservatives publicly endorsed her ... George Bush for example.

EatTheRich

President
You do realize Comey had to look at all the emails they found on Carlos Danger's laptop that Hillary had deleted and thought would never be found, right? Comey testified he would let Congress know if anymore emails were found.

If Hillary had not deleted tens of thousands of emails, turned them all over, and not allowed them to end up on a sex offender's laptop, Comey would have done nothing.

Once again the blame is on Hillary.................but it is never her fault. Just ask her and her jack-boot lickers.
So if she had turned over all her personal emails it wouldn’t be an issue? What makes you think those wouldn’t have been used against her, and what makes you think she had no right to keep them private?

Nostra

Governor
So if she had turned over all her personal emails it wouldn’t be an issue? What makes you think those wouldn’t have been used against her, and what makes you think she had no right to keep them private?
I have no idea how you would come to that conclusion, other than the fact you have a warped sense of reality and craptastic reading comprehension skills.

EatTheRich

President
When Trump is responsible for the deaths of three people including an ambassador he can go to a hearing like Hillary. If Hillary had a choice between saving your ass and sleeping off her drunk...Your ass would be dead.
The only way Clinton could’ve saved anyone in Benghazi was by ordering that no rescue attempt be made (2 of those killed were killed in 1 of the rescue attempts she authorized).

Meanwhile Trump is responsible for thousands of deaths in Puerto Rico.

EatTheRich

President
Your computer is probably illegal then. Lots of things that are openly reported by the press are classified. If you link to any of them, you have a classified document on your computer. If you access anyone else’s link, you have a classified document on your computer. On your theory, the government can turn anyone they want into a criminal by emailing classified material to them.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The only way Clinton could’ve saved anyone in Benghazi was by ordering that no rescue attempt be made (2 of those killed were killed in 1 of the rescue attempts she authorized).

Meanwhile Trump is responsible for thousands of deaths in Puerto Rico.
So Clinton should have said save no one it's better? That is exactly what she did. Slept her drunk off my she mumbled in her sleep..."Why won't Bill touch me."

She let our Ambassador burn to death.

An American ambassador reports to the President through the Secretary of State, according to the presidential letter of instructions issued to each ambassador.
https://www.quora.com/Whom-does-an-ambassador-report-to

Clearly Hillary was responsible.