• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump nominating new hack as Attorney General

Nostra

Governor
I suppose that’s your dishonest way of retracting the claim had Hillary’s use of a private server was illegal.

Baby steps.

;-)
Feel free to quote my post saying her use of a private server was illegal.

Her putting classified info on it was illegal. Destroying tens of thousands of emails under subpoena was illegal. Letting people with no security clearance have access to her emails containing classified info was illegal.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, he could have been removed before the video with its lies came out, but are you going to fault Clinton for not having precognitive abilities?
Heillary is suppose to be the BEST and if she didn't know feeding the Mussies the bullshit about the video wouldn't light their hate, she shouldn't have been SOS

btw: SOS was a gift since Obama beat her out

Bugsy McGurk

President
Feel free to quote my post saying her use of a private server was illegal.

Her putting classified info on it was illegal. Destroying tens of thousands of emails under subpoena was illegal. Letting people with no security clearance have access to her emails containing classified info was illegal.
I graciously accept your concession. I’ll respond to your new lies if the spirit moves me.

Meanwhile, I’m certain you want Ivanka and other Trump toadies fully investigated for using personal emails for official business.

Right?