• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump now says criticising Israel

Dino

Russian Asset
is a crime. Unreal.
Translation: I know we have too many anti-Semites in Congress but by god, I’ll be damned if I’ll give Trump a break on anything!

Yeah, why can’t he leave the clinically hate-filled left alone and let their antisemitism continue to be swept under the rug!

Nice post.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Translation: I know we have too many anti-Semites in Congress but by god, I’ll be damned if I’ll give Trump a break on anything!

Yeah, why can’t he leave the clinically hate-filled left alone and let their antisemitism continue to be swept under the rug!

Nice post.
Do you think Judaism is a nationality? Do you think Israel should be immune to criticism? Is it anti-semitic to criticize their attack on the USS Liberty?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Nice post.
So you really don't see through Trump's actions as pandering to the Jewish vote? I guarantee they see right through him.

Dino

Russian Asset
So you really don't see through Trump's actions as pandering to the Jewish vote? I guarantee they see right through him.
It might be pandering, seems many in the Jewish community appreciate it and felt it necessary. So perhaps Trump was acting out of respect and good faith. I can't really make that call.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It might be pandering, seems many in the Jewish community appreciate it and felt it necessary. So perhaps Trump was acting out of respect and good faith. I can't really make that call.
do you think criticising Israel for an.attack on the USS Liberty is anti-semitic?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
  • A new report found that instances of anti-Israel bias have increased by 70 percent on campus.
  • The report also found that Boycott, Divest, Sanction (BDS) actions by university faculty more than doubled.
This was the basis for these actions. Stopping Radical leftist hatred on the College Campus.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14092

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Israel's Bibi Netanyahu has been indicted for bribery, fraud and breach of trust. He's a crook like Trump. And it's not anti-Semitic to say that.

voyager

4Q2247365
I thought Trump just said Jews were too into money. I do know that the Nazis and the Klan that were running with the Alt right at Charlottesville do not like Jews. How all their shit gets dumped on the Left is beyond me. If the Left hates the Jews why don't the Jews vote republican.

You right wing clowns are burnt out.

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
It’s a complex issue.

In signing the order, Mr. Trump will use his executive power to take action where Congress has not, essentially replicating bipartisan legislation that has stalled on Capitol Hill for several years. Prominent Democrats have joined Republicans in promoting such a policy change to combat anti-Semitism as well as the boycott-Israel movement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/us/politics/trump-antisemitism-executive-order.html

Just an observation here, but Congress continues to prove itself feckless. Is anyone surprised that results in expanded powers taken by a President.

FakeName

Governor
It’s a complex issue.

In signing the order, Mr. Trump will use his executive power to take action where Congress has not, essentially replicating bipartisan legislation that has stalled on Capitol Hill for several years. Prominent Democrats have joined Republicans in promoting such a policy change to combat anti-Semitism as well as the boycott-Israel movement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/us/politics/trump-antisemitism-executive-order.html

Just an observation here, but Congress continues to prove itself feckless. Is anyone surprised that results in expanded powers taken by a President.
Why is everyone conflating anti semitism and the boycott Israel movement?

FakeName

Governor
There's no conflation. BDS is inherently anti-semitic, and anyone who supports it is an anti-semite.
lol.

You day 'there is no conflation' and then describe the conflation

And no, the boycott Israel movement is NOT anti semetic any more than the boycott south Africa movement during apartied was anti white.

lol.

You day 'there is no conflation' and then describe the conflation

And no, the boycott Israel movement is NOT anti semetic any more than the boycott south Africa movement during apartied was anti white.
Remember, your Nazi forbears also outlawed "Jewish-owned" businesses.