• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump now says criticising Israel

FakeName

Governor
Of course they did. Why don't you peruse the list of businesses targeted by the BDS movement and show me which ones are NOT owned by Jews?
It seems you need to look up the definitions of "boycott" and "outlaw" and see if you can figure out the difference.

Also try to understand the difference between Israeli businesses and Jewish businesses.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Here we go. When Trump has the opportunity to show respect for Judaism, he does the opposite.

Jeffress is scripturally correct. Jesus is the ONLY WAY. He says so.

As you know, I am one of the staunchest defenders of Jews and/or Israelis on this forum...so much so, that YOU thought I was a Jew myself. What Jeffress said is in direct accord with Christianity - and aligns specifically with that portion of the Bible in red font.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Jeffress is scripturally correct. Jesus is the ONLY WAY. He says so.

As you know, I am one of the staunchest defenders of Jews and/or Israelis on this forum...so much so, that YOU thought I was a Jew myself. What Jeffress said is in direct accord with Christianity - and aligns specifically with that portion of the Bible in red font.
I know. Everyone's going to burn in hell but you Old Testament Fundamentalists.
Heaven will have no Jews, no Catholics, no Muslims, no agnostics, no regular Christians, etc., just you freaks.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Heaven will have no Jews, no Catholics, no Muslims, no agnostics, no regular Christians, etc., just you freaks.
I'm not sure what that deranged outburst is about, but any who believe in Jesus Christ will be saved - irrespective of any other factors. This includes Jews, Catholics, "regular Christians" (whatever that means).

As for "Old Testament Fundamentalists"...no - Jesus says "No man comes to the Father but by Me...". That's in the New Testament, BTW. If you consider Jesus Christ to be a "freak", that's fine...I'll gladly join Him with that label if that's where He'll have me". :)

I can tell you it doesn't look good for the child murderers. But it's not up to me. Even those people could be saved if they repent.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link? Sounds like another one of your lies.
Once again, you are uninformed and anyone who knows more than you do must be lying.

But Jeremy Ben-Ami, the president of J Street, a progressive Jewish advocacy group, argued that the executive order was designed to have a "chilling effect on free speech and to crack down on campus critics of Israel" rather than fight anti-Semitism.
"We feel it is misguided and harmful for the White House to unilaterally declare a broad range of nonviolent campus criticism of Israel to be anti-Semitic, especially at a time when the prime driver of anti-Semitism in this country is the xenophobic, white nationalist far-right," he said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/trump-order-judaism-nationality/index.html

Once again, you are uninformed and anyone who knows more than you do must be lying.

But Jeremy Ben-Ami, the president of J Street, a progressive Jewish advocacy group, argued that the executive order was designed to have a "chilling effect on free speech and to crack down on campus critics of Israel" rather than fight anti-Semitism.
"We feel it is misguided and harmful for the White House to unilaterally declare a broad range of nonviolent campus criticism of Israel to be anti-Semitic, especially at a time when the prime driver of anti-Semitism in this country is the xenophobic, white nationalist far-right," he said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/trump-order-judaism-nationality/index.html
Your link doesn't support the title of the thread. As expected.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He never said that.

But if you criticize Israel, you ARE a racist Jew hater, plain and simple.

Do you EVER get tired of just pulling lies out of your fcking ass?
So it was ok for Israel to attack the USS Liberty...34 US servicemen killed, 171 wounded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Trump's executive order is all the proof you should need, but you don't really want to know the facts.
see post #33

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Um. That was 52 years ago. This is 2019.

With that logic. You should still be butthurt over Pearl harbor.
So would it have been anti-Semitic to criticize Israel then?

By the way...nobody is suggesting anyone be punished for criticism of Japan.