• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump now says criticising Israel

Yeah, that one doesn't support your lie of a thread title either.

This is what I'm talking about when I say your lies and distortions about just how bad the left's anti-semitism is makes the problem WORSE. You're contributing to the problem by emboldening crazy leftists, like the Black Hebrew Israelites, to carry out more terrorist attacks against Jews, because they KNOW people like you will cover for them. It's despicable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

This is what I'm talking about when I say your lies and distortions about just how bad the left's anti-semitism is makes the problem WORSE. You're contributing to the problem by emboldening crazy leftists, like the Black Hebrew Israelites, to carry out more terrorist attacks against Jews, because they KNOW people like you will cover for them. It's despicable.
Wow...so criticizing Israel is anti-Semitism? That is what Trump's XO says. It also punishes the offender, even if indirectly...

You twist my criticism of Trump into defense of anti-semites...what could be less honest?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Calling them leftists is a creative tactic...The murderer in Pgh was a right winger...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's all you need to see. aka Anti Trump.
Form your own opinion. Is it stupid to say that criticism of the nation of Israel is somehow anti-Jewish? Would it be anti-Jewish to say Israel was wrong to attack the USS Liberty and kill those American sailors?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right? Who do they think they are, MUSLIMS?
So since they aren't Muslims, it was ok for them to kill 34 American sailors and attack a clearly marked American Navy ship.

None of you can seem to bring yourselves to criticize Israel for that. Please explain.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So since they aren't Muslims, it was ok for them to kill 34 American sailors and attack a clearly marked American Navy ship.

None of you can seem to bring yourselves to criticize Israel for that. Please explain.

You are so hellbent on criticizing Jews and/or Israel that you are reaching WAY back in history to do it. Gotta mine that sweet, sweet Israel and/or Jew hate.

Common butchery by radical Islamists TODAY?

Nothing from extremist Middleview.

Something done by Israeli Jews more than a half-century ago?

Multiple outraged posts.

Yep...you’re a Democrat.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are so hellbent on criticizing Jews and/or Israel that you are reaching WAY back in history to do it. Gotta mine that sweet, sweet Israel and/or Jew hate.

Multiple outraged posts.

Yep...you’re a Democrat.
So it was OK for Israel to kill American servicemen and criticism is simply anti-semitism.

I reserve the right to criticize any nation for their actions. So, in your opinion...did those American sailors deserve to die?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So it was OK for Israel to kill American servicemen and criticism is simply anti-semitism.

I reserve the right to criticize any nation for their actions. So, in your opinion...did those American sailors deserve to die?
Go ahead. Have a ball.
No, those soldiers did not deserve to die. Neither did the thousands that radical Islam has butchered more recently...but...ya know...Jews and stuff...so...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Go ahead. Have a ball.
No, those soldiers did not deserve to die. Neither did the thousands that radical Islam has butchered more recently...but...ya know...Jews and stuff...so...
Radical Islam has what to do with being able to criticize Israel? Trump says that it is antisemitic to criticize the country that murdered 34 American sailors on a basically unarmed US Navy ship.....the best you can do is "yeah but what about those radical islamists". WTF?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Radical Islam has what to do with being able to criticize Israel? Trump says that it is antisemitic to criticize the country that murdered 34 American sailors on a basically unarmed US Navy ship.....the best you can do is "yeah but what about those radical islamists". WTF?
Agreed. The Jews from 52 years ago merit greater scrutiny.

Lordy. o_O

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Multiple outraged posts.

Yep...you’re a Democrat.
You are so hell bent on excusing Trump and his idiotic policies that you feel the need to excuse Israel for anything that nation does....

Find a post of mine that supports Al Qaeda or ISIS. Find any post of mine that offers justification for any act of terrorism.

Why do you insist on such dishonest posts? This is all easily searched in the PJ posts. I supported the invasion of Afghanistan. I criticized the administration for having prevented Delta team from killing Bin Laden in December 2001. I was against the invasion of Iraq in 2003...because it nothing at all to do with the war on Islamic terrorism.

Were the Israeli's wrong to attack the USS Liberty? Yes or no?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm not sure what that deranged outburst is about, but any who believe in Jesus Christ will be saved - irrespective of any other factors. This includes Jews, Catholics, "regular Christians" (whatever that means).

As for "Old Testament Fundamentalists"...no - Jesus says "No man comes to the Father but by Me...". That's in the New Testament, BTW. If you consider Jesus Christ to be a "freak", that's fine...I'll gladly join Him with that label if that's where He'll have me". :)
At least you won't have the company of Trump in your born-agains-only afterlife. :)