• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump now says criticising Israel

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, that one doesn't support your lie of a thread title either.

This is what I'm talking about when I say your lies and distortions about just how bad the left's anti-semitism is makes the problem WORSE. You're contributing to the problem by emboldening crazy leftists, like the Black Hebrew Israelites, to carry out more terrorist attacks against Jews, because they KNOW people like you will cover for them. It's despicable.
I am curious. You continuously claim the left is anti-Semitic, yet most Jews are registered democrats. Either your opinion is wildly incorrect or you are saying they aren't as smart as you are and don't see that the party they stand for is the wrong one....

I don't know anything about the "Black Hebrew Israelites", do you? Are the two killers actually members of that group? Has that group claimed responsibility for the attack? Nah. I wonder how many recent mass killings were by NRA members. Would that mean the NRA is a racist group, promoting murder?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No problem. I’m sure you can somehow telescope this to Jew-blame as well. All roads lead to those guys. :-/
Much as you somehow telescope everything to blame the Muslims...perfectly idiotic tactic, but yours nonetheless.

Care to assign blame for the attack on the USS Liberty? Was it the Muslims?

So it was OK for Israel to kill American servicemen and criticism is simply anti-semitism.

I reserve the right to criticize any nation for their actions. So, in your opinion...did those American sailors deserve to die?
Stop harping on it. Luckily for you, you live in a free country and can hate Jews all you want. You just can't act on it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Much as you somehow telescope everything to blame the Muslims...perfectly idiotic tactic, but yours nonetheless.

Care to assign blame for the attack on the USS Liberty? Was it the Muslims?
There he is...extracting the sweet lefty nectar of JEWBLAME...in this case, aged in oak barrels for 52 years. 'Cuz why wouldn't ya bring up an ancient incident that has nothing at all to do with the subject.

...Unless it can yield some Israel/Jew hate.

Yep...you're a good Democrat.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
At least you won't have the company of Trump in your born-agains-only afterlife. :)
Possible...only the Lord knows, and it's not my place to judge or speculate. I simply know what God Himself says - either you put your faith specifically in Jesus Christ, or you will spend eternity without God. It is very, very clear...and very inclusive. We all have equal access to Him. He did/does all the heavy lifting. :)

I am curious. You continuously claim the left is anti-Semitic, yet most Jews are registered democrats. Either your opinion is wildly incorrect or you are saying they aren't as smart as you are and don't see that the party they stand for is the wrong one....

I don't know anything about the "Black Hebrew Israelites", do you? Are the two killers actually members of that group? Has that group claimed responsibility for the attack? Nah. I wonder how many recent mass killings were by NRA members. Would that mean the NRA is a racist group, promoting murder?
There you go again, giving cover to the lefty terrorists, so they can feel emboldened to kill more Jews, with your guarantee of protection.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There you go again, giving cover to the lefty terrorists, so they can feel emboldened to kill more Jews, with your guarantee of protection.
There you go again, pretending that asking if you know anything about them is giving them cover. The guy responsible for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh was an anti-immigrant, white supremacist. The guy who shot up the Walmart in El Paso was an anti-immigrant, white supremacist. They were both responding to Trump's rhetoric about how bad the illegal immigration problem is and how illegals had made El Paso a sh1t hole and they were destroying the country. Pretending otherwise is just you jumping to their defense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Possible...only the Lord knows, and it's not my place to judge or speculate. I simply know what God Himself says - either you put your faith specifically in Jesus Christ, or you will spend eternity without God. It is very, very clear...and very inclusive. We all have equal access to Him. He did/does all the heavy lifting. :)
God said that to you? No shit!!! Was it a phone call or voices in your head?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oh, right..."His word". According to whom? I know the origin of the new testament. Do you?
Yes I do. Now why are you frantically jumping from subject to subject, asserting weird things and generally freaking out? What's wrong with you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes I do. Now why are you frantically jumping from subject to subject, asserting weird things and generally freaking out? What's wrong with you?
Did you post this? I simply know what God Himself says - either you put your faith specifically in Jesus Christ, or you will spend eternity without God

So it seems you jumped from the subject to religion and posted the weird opinion that you know what God has to say based on a bunch of "scholars" from back in the 200 or 300 years after the death of Christ. Freaking out? Not hardly. Laughing my ass off is more like it.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bibleorigin.html

There you go again, pretending that asking if you know anything about them is giving them cover. The guy responsible for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh was an anti-immigrant, white supremacist. The guy who shot up the Walmart in El Paso was an anti-immigrant, white supremacist. They were both responding to Trump's rhetoric about how bad the illegal immigration problem is and how illegals had made El Paso a sh1t hole and they were destroying the country. Pretending otherwise is just you jumping to their defense.
It's not surprising you're AGAIN not willing to discuss the cancer of anti-semitism among the left, changing the subject at all costs. Air cover. Give my regards to "the squad".

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Did you post this? I simply know what God Himself says - either you put your faith specifically in Jesus Christ, or you will spend eternity without God

So it seems you jumped from the subject to religion and posted the weird opinion that you know what God has to say based on a bunch of "scholars" from back in the 200 or 300 years after the death of Christ. Freaking out? Not hardly. Laughing my ass off is more like it.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bibleorigin.html
It was a response to what Julie wrote. Then you began popping off about phone calls from God. What is wrong with you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's not surprising you're AGAIN not willing to discuss the cancer of anti-semitism among the left, changing the subject at all costs. Air cover. Give my regards to "the squad".
And here you are, once again, pretending anti-semitism is primarily on the left and not the right. The killer in Pittsburgh who killed 11 people in a synagogue was a right winger and only disagreed with Trump in that he didn't go far enough in eliminating immigrants.

Why is it that you try to shift blame? Do you think you are fooling anyone?

Again, if the democrats are anti-Semites and racists...why are most African Americans and Jews registered democrats?

And here you are, once again, pretending anti-semitism is primarily on the left and not the right. The killer in Pittsburgh who killed 11 people in a synagogue was a right winger and only disagreed with Trump in that he didn't go far enough in eliminating immigrants.

Why is it that you try to shift blame? Do you think you are fooling anyone?

Again, if the democrats are anti-Semites and racists...why are most African Americans and Jews registered democrats?
Your role as chief apologist for left-wing anti-semitism is safe. Say hi to Farrakhan, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Ralph Northam for me!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There he is...extracting the sweet lefty nectar of JEWBLAME...in this case, aged in oak barrels for 52 years. 'Cuz why wouldn't ya bring up an ancient incident that has nothing at all to do with the subject.

...Unless it can yield some Israel/Jew hate.

Yep...you're a good Democrat.
Care to assign blame for the attack on the USS Liberty? According to Trump, if you blame Israel you are an anti-Semite.

Ancient? Not to the survivors of the attack. I blame the people who were in charge of the Israeli Defense Forces for the attack. How about you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your role as chief apologist for left-wing anti-semitism is safe. Say hi to Farrakhan, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Ralph Northam for me!

Is that too difficult a question for you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was a response to what Julie wrote. Then you began popping off about phone calls from God. What is wrong with you?
Julie wrote something about having to endure Trump's tweets in the after life. You launched into a sermon about religion and the claim that you know what God has to say.
Did he tweet that to you?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Care to assign blame for the attack on the USS Liberty? According to Trump, if you blame Israel you are an anti-Semite.

Ancient? Not to the survivors of the attack. I blame the people who were in charge of the Israeli Defense Forces for the attack. How about you?
Clearly Israel did it. To what other nation could one assign blame? Israel even apologized for it. I'm not sure why that, of all things, is being continually brought up here. There are many, far more deadly, far more contemporary attacks, killings, and atrocities committed by NON-JEWISH peoples and nations. Some folks will tend to notice such selectivity and attribute some sort of motivation for it. You, in particular, have hammered away at the USS Liberty thing for YEARS here. It appears that you assign special weight to certain peoples.