• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump now says criticising Israel

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So saying Jews are going to hell is not anti-semitic...is that what you are saying?
You mean non-Christian Jews?

No. Just like non-Christians of any other ethnicity.

Why are you so invested in assuring that “Jews” are specially derided? You really seem to have an axe to grind with these folks. :-/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean non-Christian Jews?

No. Just like non-Christians of any other ethnicity.

Why are you so invested in assuring that “Jews” are specially derided? You really seem to have an axe to grind with these folks. :-/
I'm not the one saying they are going to hell, you are.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm not the one saying they are going to hell, you are.
Any who do not accept and believe in Christ will be separated from God eternally. But Middleview is fully invested in specifically targeting “Jews” for some reason...just as he dwells in half-century-old controversies - but only if they involve Jews.

Yep. You’re a Democrat.

Wahbooz

Governor
is a crime. Unreal.
What you may have missed, MV, is this is a tactic people use to scare others from criticize a country's government's policies. Make people think they are criticizing the average citizen of that country for what their leaders are doing, forget the fact there are Jews in Israel who oppose the policies of Netanyahu. I guess that means Jews who oppose his policies are anti-Semites as well.