• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: NY and NJ “got off to a late start”

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course, NY and NJ have the most restrictive shut down measures in the nation. And they were hardly “late.”

How do we measure Trump’s absurd dishonesty when he claims such “lateness”? Well, Florida, for example, where contagion rates are increasing exponentially, STILL does not have shutdown restrictions. And Florida’s governor, a Trump sycophant, says he would order a shutdown if Trump ordered it. Trump has not ordered it, despite claiming that NY and NJ “got a late start.”

Trump’s blame shifting targets at yesterday’s presser were NY and NJ. But, as always with Trump, it was just a bunch of dishonest jive.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The Republican officials around the country, except for a handful like DeWine and Hogan are being as stupid as Trump about the Coronavirus and needed measures.

I never imagined I'd live to see an entire party, except for selling their stocks at just the right time, be so indifferent to the well-being of Americans.

The Obama admin, as they prepared for the transfer to a new president, briefed Trump people on things like......preparing for a pandemic.

1585752479142.png

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Worth reposting.

US intelligence officials briefed Trump in early January, warning that a contagion was coming the likes of which we have never seen before. The president did nothing. Senators from both parties were briefed in early February. They urged Trump to ask for emergency funding to counteract COVID-19’s spread. The president did nothing.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The Republican officials around the country, except for a handful like DeWine and Hogan are being as stupid as Trump about the Coronavirus and needed measures.

I never imagined I'd live to see an entire party, except for selling their stocks at just the right time, be so indifferent to the well-being of Americans.

The Obama admin, as they prepared for the transfer to a new president, briefed Trump people on things like......preparing for a pandemic.

View attachment 50057

Yes this was debunked already. Cute try

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Worth reposting.

US intelligence officials briefed Trump in early January, warning that a contagion was coming the likes of which we have never seen before. The president did nothing. Senators from both parties were briefed in early February. They urged Trump to ask for emergency funding to counteract COVID-19’s spread. The president did nothing.

LOL yes, as we know Democrat senators never lie.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
blame game continues. meanwhile...in the land of truth and reality...

facts. learn to love em...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Worth reposting.

You’re not allowed to point out Trump’s epic bumbling over the past two months because he restricted some travel from China.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It’s gotta be REALLY painful trying to defend Trump’s six weeks of lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling, not to mention his current lying and overall insanity.
I think it's personal. They really, really want to pwn us. You know, because we do our research, remember things.....and won't stop pointing out the facts.
Has less to do with that nasty, incompetent, "can't potus" Trump.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think it's personal. They really, really want to pwn us. You know, because we do our research, remember things.....and won't stop pointing out the facts.
Has less to do with that nasty, incompetent, "can't potus" Trump.
Seems they will happily accept a devastated country if that’s the price of “owning us.”

;-)