• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump on Omarosa: “She’s a lowlife”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I believe she has been around Trump long enough to be able to note his mental decline and she also commented, he was unable to process complex information. That's scary.
Omarosa the opportunist still has made some good points about the mentally unstable, incompetent, lying, bullying, racist, sexist, know-nothing Trump. She was surprised at how racist the whole lot of them were.

From Julie's message center: MaryAnne dropped in the other day looking for you. Said she missed you and tried to PM you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Omarosa the opportunist still has made some good points about the mentally unstable, incompetent, lying, bullying, racist, sexist, know-nothing Trump. She was surprised at how racist the whole lot of them were.

From Julie's message center: MaryAnne dropped in the other day looking for you. Said she missed you and tried to PM you.
She's a black lair
libs hated her before adoring her
send her a file Julie, she's going to need one

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-chairwoman-rips-omarosa-over-taping-kelly-if-she-broke-the-law-she-should-be-prosecuted/ar-BBLPxYp?ocid=spartandhp

redtide

Mayor
I believe she has been around Trump long enough to be able to note his mental decline and she also commented, he was unable to process complex information. That's scary.
no surprise there as you believe alot of what your fake news and hate media tell you to believe

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What’s up with that? Trump said he hires only the best people!

Five have already plead guilty to federal crimes, his former campaign chief is on trial for more crimes, many other Trump toadies have resigned in disgrace, and now we have Omarosa slamming the daylights out of the swine-in-chief.

The best people?

;-)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/08/11/trump-calls-omarosa-low-life-when-asked-her-tell-all-book-unhinged/967661002/
Grumpy McRage anyone???

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Omaraosa let Michael Clarke Duncan die.

On August 13, 2010, Omarosa confirmed that she was dating actor Michael Clarke Duncan, whom she had met in the produce section of a Whole Foods supermarket.[62][63] In July 2012, she found Duncan in cardiac arrest and performed CPR. Though Omarosa was able to resuscitate him,[64] he never fully recovered from the heart attack and died on September 3, 2012, after two months in hospital.[65]

On the April 2, 2013, episode of Oprah: Where Are They Now? on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network, Omarosa spoke about the night Duncan had the heart attack. Omarosa reported that she usually went to bed later than Duncan. At some point during one evening while she was still up and Duncan was in bed, Omarosa reported overhearing Duncan laboring to breathe. "And then I didn't hear anything," she recalled. When she realized Duncan wasn't breathing, Omarosa "started doing CPR and trying to get 911 on the phone." In the midst of the frightening chaos, Omarosa stated she also turned to God for support: "I just started praying. I prayed like I have never prayed before", she said. The paramedics were able to get Duncan's heart started again and rushed him to the hospital. "He fought", Omarosa said, "but after two months of fighting, he passed away."[66]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa_Manigault

Once again you are backing the wrong horse.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

John Doe

I detest liberalism

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

7:31 AM - Aug 14, 2018

I suspect Omarosa will just laugh.....all the way to the bank.....at Trump's disgusting white trashy slamming of her.
She is black trash and will likely be in court over secretly recording in the WH situation room.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, yes.
Omarosa is a lowlife.

I'm sure that Trump gave some capable people a chance to excel. They turned on him.
It takes a lowlife to recognize a lowlife. Trump is a fine example of that. He showed what a lowlife he was even while campaigning and at the debates. Yet, you voted for and uphold everything that "lowlife" says and does. Does that make you proud?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
all years before Trump was POTUS

now post same meme for Clintons

yo
So you're naïve and STUPID enough to believe a 70 (when he campaigned) yr old man can change his spots just like that? Get a grip, Dawg. He was born crook, screwed people his whole life and has no empathy for anyone other than himself and his wife/daughter Ivanka. He'd throw his own family under the bus (like he did his brother Fred's family).