• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump on Omarosa: “She’s a lowlife”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm the one painted in a corner? I thought Trump was a racist, but you think she has a nice rack so she still got the job.

Please explain to me how she got a job from a racist, especially one she has been working with for years. Are their no white women who you think have nice racks? You can admire her boobs all you want, but I doubt it has anything to do with her employment.
You doubt it? She's scum, a dog and lowlife...and yet Trump hired her more than once. Please explain.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm the one painted in a corner? I thought Trump was a racist, but you think she has a nice rack so she still got the job.

Please explain to me how she got a job from a racist, especially one she has been working with for years. Are their no white women who you think have nice racks? You can admire her boobs all you want, but I doubt it has anything to do with her employment.
You think Trump is a racist too?

Colorforms

Senator
You think Trump is a racist too?
Nope. In order to be a racist, per the actual original definition and not the new politically correct "if you dare to challenge a leftist then you're a racist", it is really not easy to be a full blown racist, and frankly, I can't stand racists.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was her boobs, right MV? And you think Trump is a misogynist. LOL
Observing his behavior doesn't make me guilty of the same....or don't you get that. He has cheated on three wives. Suspecting he'd cheat on her with someone else isn't much of a stretch.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet you're the one who brought up her boobs. Telling :)
Trump has called her a dog and a lowlife.

I'm the one who brought up a possible reason for Trump to overlook his previous experience of working with her to hire her into the White House...You have yet to offer an alternative.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump has called her a dog and a lowlife.

I'm the one who brought up a possible reason for Trump to overlook his previous experience of working with her to hire her into the White House...You have yet to offer an alternative.
The alternatives are blatantly obvious. You, however, went straight to boobs as the only reason she deserves a job.

I'm just saying it's obvious who the misogynist is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The alternatives are blatantly obvious. You, however, went straight to boobs as the only reason she deserves a job.

I'm just saying it's obvious who the misogynist is.
What is obvious is that you cannot explain why Trump would overlook that he thought she was a dog and lowlife, but hired her anyway...but keep trying.

Colorforms

Senator
What is obvious is that you cannot explain why Trump would overlook that he thought she was a dog and lowlife, but hired her anyway...but keep trying.
Trying to what? She did some unethical things and got canned. I don't care why he thinks she's a dog and a lowlife.

Frankly, I don't even care that you're a misogynist who thinks that women are only worth hiring for their boobs. That is your own thing. I'm just enjoying the hypocrisy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trying to what? She did some unethical things and got canned. I don't care why he thinks she's a dog and a lowlife.

Frankly, I don't even care that you're a misogynist who thinks that women are only worth hiring for their boobs. That is your own thing. I'm just enjoying the hypocrisy.
My post suggested a reason that Trump would have for hiring a woman he knew well....one he calls a dog.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She is also a whore with no problem sleeping her way up.

and she was hired by Trump...because he has no ability to judge people...this about his team of deplorables, incompetents and crooks and the reality show he has turned his administration into.