• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump orders strike on Iran, abruptly pulls back

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm glad that you asked me. I can foretell that there will be much more posting today. I hope this helps

Meanwhile, could you elaborate on what lunacy there is in not bombing Iran at this time?
Nope. Because I didn’t say that it’s lunacy to not bomb Iran.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We are on the verge of a war with Iran because of Trump's incompetence.
How so? Did you place the bombs on the sides of the tankers? Did he reduce fake photographs showing same? Was he who shot the drone out of the sky?

right now I'm just trying to puzzle through what is in saying about his not ordering a strike against Iran. Can you help with that?

How so? Did you place the bombs on the sides of the tankers? Did he reduce fake photographs showing same? Was he who shot the drone out of the sky?

right now I'm just trying to puzzle through what is in saying about his not ordering a strike against Iran. Can you help with that?
We wouldn't be in this situation in the first place if he had just left the JCPOA in place. Now we are on the verge of war because Trump and Republicans don't like Obama's brand.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And had he not, had he bombed something, you loony lefty on here right now playing the role of war-mongers would have flip-flopped over and been on here sounding like Putin...….

"Oh dear, oh my, "This U.S. military attack on Iran will be a catastrophe for the Middle East!!!!!! It will surely trigger a surge in violence and a refugee exodus"!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW how we despise violence and love to support all refugees!!!!!! Orange man is pure evil!!!!!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!

Sheesh…..
Thanks for missing the point entirely. This is about looking like the president doesn't know what the f*ck he is doing. You guys criticized Obama for the "line in the sand" moment with Assad...but the fact is that Obama got Assad to give up all the WMD we knew about...which was a victory for us. Trump waffling about an attack is just weird.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So your position is that it's not insanity to not bomb Iran?

or you feel that he actually should have bombed Iran and now you're calling it Insanity because he did not?
I think I clearly state my positions. And I did not state those positions. Ergo, they are not my positions.

President Trump reportedly gave the order to bomb Iran on Thursday night in response to its “unprovoked” downing of a US drone — even going so far as to put planes in the air and ships in position to strike — before eventually changing his mind, officials say.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/20/trump-approved-strikes-on-iran-before-changing-his-mind-report/

Like a teen boy practicing coitus interruptus. Sheesh.
Thank God it wasn't Hillary's decision. We'd be exchanging nukes with them right now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We wouldn't be in this situation in the first place if he had just left the JCPOA in place. Now we are on the verge of war because Trump and Republicans don't like Obama's brand.
would seem we're here because Iran bombed two tankers, and shot down a drone