• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump orders strike on Iran, abruptly pulls back

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's a hallmark of extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome. You attack Trump for negotiating with NK while you attack him at the same time for not making a deal with them.

TDS is a debilitating disease, get help
Can’t address what I said, eh?

I understand.

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
Can’t address what I said, eh?

I understand.

;-)
I addressed your post correctly. You are simultaneously attacking Trump for negotiating with NK while you attack him for not making a deal with NK. It's called flaming hypocrisy and is driven by your flaming butt hurt.

What about that didn't you understand?

Um ... recognizing the two of you grabbing your asses and screaming they are on fire, put them out, put them out, is just observational
Now, that you are solidly off topic, I think its fair to say Trump's foreign policy is a compete and utter dumpster fire.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I addressed your post correctly. You are simultaneously attacking Trump for negotiating with NK while you attack him for not making a deal with NK. It's called flaming hypocrisy and is driven by your flaming butt hurt.

What about that didn't you understand?
Your reading skills are abysmal.

Looks like you just wanted another chance to talk about peoples’ butts.

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ah, but what will today bring? Or tomorrow?

The out-of-control lunacy is making such decisions on a whim.
Actually, the lunacy is him staging an attack..probably intending to halt it at the last minutes (or 10) and then announcing what he did. Why did Iran even have to know the attack was planned and then stalled? Didn't Trump always say that HE was not going to give anything away until it happened. Then he lets Iran know that he MAY attack them any time soon. When you mess with a rattlesnake you might get bit. Of course he heeded Putin's wishes. Putin knows too much and he has Trump by the balls. Trump only staged that attack to look like he was doing something or to appease that THUG Bolton, but I bet he knew all along he wouldn't actually attack. Bluff....threats...big tough guys.

Of course we shouldn't attack them and start World War 3. But Trump isn't the one who should be deciding anything. If he'd not have stopped our treaty with Iran and provoke them into building up their nuclear capabilities , maybe they'd not be baiting us. Who knows? Every decision he makes leads us closer to war or an all out Dictatorship.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, the lunacy is him staging an attack..probably intending to halt it at the last minutes (or 10) and then announcing what he did. Why did Iran even have to know the attack was planned and then stalled? Didn't Trump always say that HE was not going to give anything away until it happened. Then he lets Iran know that he MAY attack them any time soon. When you mess with a rattlesnake you might get bit. Of course he heeded Putin's wishes. Putin knows too much and he has Trump by the balls. Trump only staged that attack to look like he was doing something or to appease that THUG Bolton, but I bet he knew all along he wouldn't actually attack. Bluff....threats...big tough guys.

Of course we shouldn't attack them and start World War 3. But Trump isn't the one who should be deciding anything. If he'd not have stopped our treaty with Iran and provoke them into building up their nuclear capabilities , maybe they'd not be baiting us. Who knows? Every decision he makes leads us closer to war or an all out Dictatorship.
so, he decided not to attack. is that a decision leading us closer to war?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Your reading skills are abysmal.

Looks like you just wanted another chance to talk about peoples’ butts.

;-)
OK, so which part are you complimenting Trump for then?

A) You agree with Trump negotiating with NK?

B) You think Trump should have just given NK whatever it took to get them to agree with a deal?

Which one are you saying I'm wrong and you support Trump on? A or B?

You hate Trump, got it. Content, zero
There is no deal with Iran because of Trump, Trump has failed to negotiate a deal with NK, let alone one better than JCPOA. He has no credibility to negotiate anything. Obama's foreign policy was objectively better by every every measure. Republicans foreign policy has failed at every step for the past 40 years.

kaz

Small l libertarian
There is no deal with Iran because of Trump, Trump has failed to negotiate a deal with NK, let alone one better than JCPOA. He has no credibility to negotiate anything. Obama's foreign policy was objectively better by every every measure. Republicans foreign policy has failed at every step for the past 40 years.
So when Obama failed to make an agreement with NK, it wasn't his fault. When Trump failed to make an agreement with NK, it was his fault.

When Obama got nothing from Iran but signed a deal giving them nuclear weapons over ten years, you say hail Messiah. When Trump recognized we got nothing for the deal and ended it, he failed.

So basically you are OK with everything that Trump couldn't do ... when Obama failed to do it. It's called butt hurt. I'm telling you, the cream will give you more immediate relief. I suggest you use that

So when Obama failed to make an agreement with NK, it wasn't his fault. When Trump failed to make an agreement with NK, it was his fault.
Yes, Obama failed to negotiate anything better than the JCPOA with NK.
When Obama got nothing from Iran but signed a deal giving them nuclear weapons over ten years, you say hail Messiah. When Trump recognized we got nothing for the deal and ended it, he failed.
What? Obama prevented them from getting nuclear weapons for 10 years. Which is helluva lot more than Trump has done. Trump threw that away for nothing. Brilliant. Now, the only way out of war if for Trump to publicly admit that he wants back JCPOA, and somehow scrounge up enough credibility to make the Iranians actually believe him.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Obama failed to negotiate anything better than the JCPOA with NK.

What? Obama prevented them from getting nuclear weapons for 10 years. Which is helluva lot more than Trump has done. Trump threw that away for nothing. Brilliant. Now, the only way out of war if for Trump to publicly admit that he wants back JCPOA, and somehow scrounge up enough credibility to make the Iranians actually believe him.

How were they prevented...future forward..said future not know to anyone yet...as it is...the future..