• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump orders strike on Iran, abruptly pulls back

D

Deleted member 21794

He decided that to kill over 150 people for downing an unmanned drone wasn't the way to go. Do you think he should have killed 150 people over an unmanned drone?
Oh come now... what's 150 dead rag heads so that Julie and other leftists have something to whine about. They'd be fine with 15,000!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Look man. You worship the ground Obama walks on. You hate Trump. I got it. I don't care, but I got it. I'm not a big Trump fan. Didn't vote for him. But I don't have massive butt hurt about him like you do either. I'd like a free trader and a capitalist. Trump isn't one. All I can tell you is that you should have nominated a better candidate. Hillary? Seriously? What were you thinking?

Why don't you pester a Trump voter? Your one sided sanctimonious rhetoric is boring the shit out of me. Here's a ball, run along and play. Look, it's bouncy
Here we go....another "not a big Trump fan". Gee, this forum is getting crowded with "I didn't vote for Trump' yet I'll defend him....in practically every thread, the "defenders" who claim they think Trump is an ass, etc. are the first ones to defend him and ridicule LEFTY. Yep...a lot of fakes here. You people that do that are the first ones to bleat that you didn't support him if and when the SOB finally meets his waterloo.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hey, you guys found someone to mindlessly quibble with...each other!

Congrats!

;-)
Yep...the "I didn't vote for Trump....I'm no fan of Trump" and yet I'll defend his fat ass till hell freezes over, crowd. They can argue with each other who hates him the most while defending his every stupid move or words.