• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump put up 1.7 miles of the WALL

So 15-20 people were arrested for the thefts. You didn't say "some Mexicans", you said "Mexicans", meaning ALL Mexicans. Just like Trump meant all Mexicans when he called them rapists and drug dealers, right? :rolleyes:

Mexicans love free wire thanks to trump, and the US taxpayers.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Trump needs your unthinking, unblinking support and praise. As Trump's campaign manager said, "Trump is our Savior, delivered by God."
That's hilarious. I've been on your side all through the thread, ditsy chick. I just challenged your one post where Obama wasn't a standard for you for press conferences and suddenly Trump is. I disagreed with you once, and agreed with you with every other time.

OMG, the kool-aid drinker is ... YOU. You can't handle one disagreement even in a thread where I've repeatedly agreed with you. Democrats are so funny, and you don't get the joke! Which is funnier!

The EXACT standard Dimwingers applied to Trump when he said some illegals are rapists.

The wailed about how he called all Mexicans rapists.

Now they wail when their own standard is applied to them.

Funny stuff.

:D
That's what's so funny about it. He stepped on his own schwanz, and he's too dumb to even realize it! LOL!

Bear Claw

President
I should be ashamed because you wrote "Mexicans" are thieves? Not "some Mexicans". Not "a few Mexicans". Not "15-20 Mexicans".

"Mexican" indicates every man, woman, and child who lives in Mexico. Why do you hate all Mexicans?

LMAO

Nice try. Read my quote below.

Mexicans love free wire thanks to trump, and the US taxpayers.
Never said that they are thieves. YOU DID!

Not overly smart are you!

LMAO

Nice try. Read my quote below.

Never said that they are thieves. YOU DID!

Not overly smart are you!
Your link said the wire was stolen. You said "Mexicans" were responsible. You wrote "Mexicans". Not "some Mexicans". Not "a few Mexicans". Not "15-20 Mexicans".

Are you now going to double down on your lies and claim you thought the wire was given to them? Please do that!

"Mexican" indicates every man, woman, and child who lives in Mexico. Why do you hate all Mexicans?

Trump won't let his people be asked the questions. No daily press briefings. No Pentagon press briefings. No DHS press briefings. No ICE press briefings.
Sure. Cuz the MSM turns everything into a lie. So why bother. The people that count know what is going on, lefty can go pound sand.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your link said the wire was stolen. You said "Mexicans" were responsible. You wrote "Mexicans". Not "some Mexicans". Not "a few Mexicans". Not "15-20 Mexicans".

Are you now going to double down on your lies and claim you thought the wire was given to them? Please do that!

Now don’t forget your cult leader Trump’s statement when he announced his presidency, saying that he “assumed” some of the Mexicans were “good people.”

He assumed that - he wasn’t quite sure.

;-)