• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump referenced Coronavirus in Feb 4th SOTU address, Pelosi tore it up

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Just google it then. It's all over the place that they said it couldn't be transferred from human to human and that no country should do travel bans but yes those links have been deleted from their website.
thankfully the GOP will be launching an investigation after all of this to look into China/WHO corruption. The WHO has irresponsibly parroted pretty much all CCP claims without doing their own investigations.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Really SW48 - I read that whole article. Never once did it even claim that the WHO said that this was NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
I guess you are just trolling me now.

When the World Health Organization says there is no human to human transmission of Covid-19 then me and you don't have to worry.

Shortly after this announcement the president closed travel to and from China while being called a racist and a xenophobe for doing so.

You can continue to deny it and troll etc because it is what you do.

PNWest

No SW. Your article even lays it out -

“The WHO could not obtain first-hand information to study and judge whether there was human-to-human transmission of Covid-19,” Chen said. “This led it to announce human-to-human transmission with a delay, and an opportunity to raise the alert level both in China and the wider world was lost.”

That is a far, far cry from telling people that there is nothing to worry about.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
No SW. Your article even lays it out -

“The WHO could not obtain first-hand information to study and judge whether there was human-to-human transmission of Covid-19,” Chen said. “This led it to announce human-to-human transmission with a delay, and an opportunity to raise the alert level both in China and the wider world was lost.”

That is a far, far cry from telling people that there is nothing to worry about.
WHO dropped the ball here if anyone did. Your defense of them is telling.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Anyone's fault but Trump right?

View attachment 50115
I didn't vote for Trump and I won't be voting for him this time either.

So keep grasping for straws.

Not everyone is anti america or has to be on a "side". There are millions of us in the middle.

Just no one saw this coming. The single most important move was the early blockage of travel from China.

PNWest

I didn't vote for Trump and I won't be voting for him this time either.

So keep grasping for straws.

Not everyone is anti america or has to be on a "side". There are millions of us in the middle.

Just no one saw this coming. The single most important move was the early blockage of travel from China.
Were you around yesterday when I posted this? - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/trump-backs-americans-covering-faces.131129/

It never is one party or the other. It's about what is doing the right thing. In January when Trump banned travel from China I supported him.

The problem is that the Democrats are bad but the GOP is bat-shit crazy.

And the reason this forum exists is for people to discuss issues. I enjoy pushing the righties buttons. I obviously do it very, very well. Although the righties here do not lower themselves to the depths of the old denizens of Politix - I got them so mad over there I got death threats and one guy claimed he was going to come to my house and rape my wife and dismember me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I love it when I push them over the edge.

You are typically smarter than most of them. You should have just admitted that WHO never said there was nothing to worry about but did say that at that time they didn't think it was that big of a threat. I got raked across the coals by righties the other day for saying that Trump said to go to work while infected when he only implied that it was OK for people to go to work. Same sh!t, different day.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Were you around yesterday when I posted this? - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/trump-backs-americans-covering-faces.131129/

It never is one party or the other. It's about what is doing the right thing. In January when Trump banned travel from China I supported him.

The problem is that the Democrats are bad but the GOP is bat-shit crazy.

And the reason this forum exists is for people to discuss issues. I enjoy pushing the righties buttons. I obviously do it very, very well. Although the righties here do not lower themselves to the depths of the old denizens of Politix - I got them so mad over there I got death threats and one guy claimed he was going to come to my house and rape my wife and dismember me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I love it when I push them over the edge.

You are typically smarter than most of them. You should have just admitted that WHO never said there was nothing to worry about but did say that at that time they didn't think it was that big of a threat. I got raked across the coals by righties the other day for saying that Trump said to go to work while infected when he only implied that it was OK for people to go to work. Same sh!t, different day.
when the who says it doesnt transfer from human to human that means its a nothingburger

PNWest

when the who says it doesnt transfer from human to human that means its a nothingburger
But that is different than what they were saying. They were saying that they had only heard of antecdotal evidence at that time.

If you are right then I was right saying Trump told people to work while infected.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Biden holds no government position at this time. However he did point out in a USA Today editorial on January 27 of this year how Trump and his Congress critters have decimated our response teams and cut funding for CDC and other pertinent public health agencies in order to give huge corporate tax cuts back in 2018. Looks like those chickens are coming home to roost.
I son't hold a government position ...I am doing what I can to help. I know what you are saying though and that is why Pelosi is funding the Kennedy center even though they a laying off workers anyway.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And Pelosi was calling people to join together down in china town on February 24th. We can play this game all day.

The only truth here is that the democrat and media narrative of how ONLY Trump didn’t act fast enough and Democrats were calling for a total economic shut down and quarantine in January to February is ignorant at best and manipulative lying at worst.

nobody in government acted truly “fast enough”, but then again, we didn’t know so much.