• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Guiliani is like Trump in that both first deny the charges against them, then spill the beans. In this case, it's Trump wrongly asking Ukraine president to help him in the 2020 election and hurt his opponent.....like Putin helped Trump and hurt Hillary in 2016. It was unethical and unAmerican then and is now.

Corrupt sociopaths Rudy and Trump:
1. We didn't do it.
2. Okay, we did it.
3. There's nothing wrong with doing it.
After all the hullabaloo after Russia helping him with the 2016 election, you’d think that Drumpf would be more careful about trying to have yet another foreign government to help in the 2020 election. me Cheetos is running scared. The only thing he has been capable of doing on his own is lying and using the presidency to make money for his corrupt family. He’s sick and evil and ANY one of the candidates running against him would be better than that POS,
#presidentpu**yb*tch.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Again, anything he did, you would have created a reason to say it looked like he or his family was benefitting. Just as you did with the corruption scandal that wasn’t in Ukraine.
Well, his son certainly appears to have made a lot of shady deals in a lot of foreign countries while his father was VP.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-13/not-just-ukraine-biden-may-have-serious-china-problem-schweizer-exposes-hunters-1bn

I would certainly never have expected you to defend such "crony capitalism." I guess I was wrong...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hoe the fvck is that thread derailment? The thread is about Biden's son, and so is that post. YOUR post was thread derailment.
All Trump has to do is release the transcript. He plans fo do that the same day he releases his tax returns. The 12th of never. He’s no better than the dictators he is “in love with”

Raoul_Luke

what shady business moves? he was hired to head Burisma's legal staff- he is a yale-educated lawyer- how is that shady? read this article that shows the Burisma natural gas deal was investigated and cleared by Ukraine officials more than a year before joe biden got involved in Ukraine!!

New Report Debunks The Joe Biden / Ukrainian Conspiracy ...

https://hillreporter.com › new-report-debunks-the-joe-biden-ukrainian-con...

May 7, 2019 - ... to be investigated by President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, ... the investigation into Burisma Holdings was completed years before ...

from this article-

Biden conflicts are too apparent to be ignored and should be investigated quickly and expeditiously,” Giuliani stated on Twitter, per reporting from Politico.

As it turns out, however, the suggestions that Biden held a conflict of interest against Shokin may be overzealous: the investigation into Burisma Holdings was completed years before Biden made the call for the prosecutor general to step down.

A former deputy who served under Shokin, Vitaliy Kasko, spoke with Bloomberg this week about the allegations of Biden’s conflicts of interest, dismissing them outright.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against [Burisma Holdings owner Mykola] Zlochevsky,” Kasko said. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

On top of that, Biden wasn’t necessarily wrong to call out Shokin’s corruption. For many years, criticisms against the prosecutor general had been levied against him being corrupt and ineffective by leaders across Europe.

By the time Biden was making the calls for him to be dismissed from his position, hundreds of protests outside Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko’s offices were underway, with demands from citizens themselves for Shokin to get the boot. He was expelled from his position shortly after.
Biden wasn't VP in 2014 and 2015? Don't be silly. What exactly were Hunter Biden's qualifications for this post?

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/236780/hunter-crack-cocaine-drug-addiction-new-yorker-joe-son

It would seem he was not just a "Yale educated lawyer" - he was also a drug addict.

FakeName

Governor
LOL! I have never "bitched about thread derailment." You are the one who brought it up, not me.

And he was NOT an "informant" - he was an agent of the government used to investigate perceived political corruption. That's quite analogous to Guliani.
You are right.

My apologies.

It is dawg that is always bitching about thread derailment.

But only when liberals do what you did.

EatTheRich

President
Well, his son certainly appears to have made a lot of shady deals in a lot of foreign countries while his father was VP.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-13/not-just-ukraine-biden-may-have-serious-china-problem-schweizer-exposes-hunters-1bn

I would certainly never have expected you to defend such "crony capitalism." I guess I was wrong...
I’m sure all sorts of things appear true when your source of information is ZeroHedge. Why not go with a more credible source, like Natural News or whale.to?

EatTheRich

President
Biden wasn't VP in 2014 and 2015? Don't be silly. What exactly were Hunter Biden's qualifications for this post?

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/07/236780/hunter-crack-cocaine-drug-addiction-new-yorker-joe-son

It would seem he was not just a "Yale educated lawyer" - he was also a drug addict.
The investigation of Hunter Biden was ended in 2014 with the determination that what he had done was completely legal. The pressure to fire the prosecutor, who was not investigating Hunter Biden at the time, came in 2016.

Raoul_Luke

I’m sure all sorts of things appear true when your source of information is ZeroHedge. Why not go with a more credible source, like Natural News or whale.to?
So a severely drug addicted Hunter Biden was able to position himself to make millions in foreign countries while his father was VP through his clear thinking and hard work? Certainly you can't believe that nonsense...

Raoul_Luke

The investigation of Hunter Biden was ended in 2014 with the determination that what he had done was completely legal. The pressure to fire the prosecutor, who was not investigating Hunter Biden at the time, came in 2016.
It's ironic that you are so vociferously defending obvious use of a parent's contacts to get filthy rich.

FakeName

Governor
So a severely drug addicted Hunter Biden was able to position himself to make millions in foreign countries while his father was VP through his clear thinking and hard work? Certainly you can't believe that nonsense...
You realize that Ivanka and Trump's sons are making millions in foreign countries while their father is president right?

EatTheRich

President
Capitalism doesn’t often reward clear thinking and hard work. It rewards having money to invest. If you have a problem with what Biden did, you have a problem with the capitalist system in which what he did was perfectly legal and normal.

Raoul_Luke

You realize that Ivanka and Trump's sons are making millions in foreign countries while their father is president right?
Where did I say they should not be held to the same standards? But at least they had their businesses in place before their father became President (unlike, say, a severely drug addicted Hunter Biden).

Raoul_Luke

Capitalism doesn’t often reward clear thinking and hard work. It rewards having money to invest. If you have a problem with what Biden did, you have a problem with the capitalist system in which what he did was perfectly legal and normal.
I don't believe it was. People like Hunter Biden would be unemployed and homeless in a true meritocratic free market economic system...