• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

FakeName

Governor
Where did I say they should not be held to the same standards? But at least they had their businesses in place before their father became President (unlike, say, a severely drug addicted Hunter Biden).
Then hold them to the same standard. For example Ivanka was trying to get some very lucrative trademarks in China. They weren't going for it. Trump wins. China changes it's mind.

Look into it

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Then hold them to the same standard. For example Ivanka was trying to get some very lucrative trademarks in China. They weren't going for it. Trump wins. China changes it's mind.

Look into it
I'm all for it. One thing you will find about me is that I am no hypocrite. Now, about those Biden/Clinton appearances of impropriety...

FakeName

Governor
I'm all for it. One thing you will find about me is that I am no hypocrite. Now, about those Biden/Clinton appearances of impropriety...
Look at how your fellow Trump supporters act though. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Case in point nutty Cortez's ridiculous post above.

FakeName

Governor
The appearance of impropriety that is subject of this thread is the impropriety of Trump trying to get a foreign government to help him get dirt on his primary political opponent. And using aid to twist their arm.

How about we discuss the actual subject of the thread?

Raoul_Luke

Look at how your fellow Trump supporters act though. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Case in point nutty Cortez's ridiculous post above.
I'm not a Trump supporter. My only interest is in keeping both sides from propagandizing the issues that face us.

Raoul_Luke

The appearance of impropriety that is subject of this thread is the impropriety of Trump trying to get a foreign government to help him get dirt on his primary political opponent. And using aid to twist their arm.

How about we discuss the actual subject of the thread?
Yes, it's a serious issue that should be looked into. But I'm hearing that there was clearly no quid pro quo, such as there was when Biden did it. How about we discuss being consistent...

FakeName

Governor
I'm not a Trump supporter. My only interest is in keeping both sides from propagandizing the issues that face us.
You always defend Trump and never seem to go after the hypocrisy like that of Nutty Cortez above.

If you want me to believe that you aren't a Trump supporter and just want both sides to be fair don't tell me......show me. Prove it.

Because I have seen no evidence of it.

voyager

4Q2247365
Does that mean they are immune from being charged with corruption? That, of course, is absurd.
Not in the least. In fact I don't understand why the right wing does not complain to their representatives in Congress. The had Control of BOTH Houses and did nothing. Why is that. They still have control of the Senate and... nothing.
In any thread about Trump the subject always gets redirected to Obama/ Clinton and when that doesn't work out they make personal attacks. It's comical.

Raoul_Luke

There clearly was a quid pro quo.
There was an allegation of a quid pro quo. Now it seems the "whistleblower" may not have actually heard the conversation or read the transcripts, but was relying on second hand accounts.

Raoul_Luke

You always defend Trump and never seem to go after the hypocrisy like that of Nutty Cortez above.

If you want me to believe that you aren't a Trump supporter and just want both sides to be fair don't tell me......show me. Prove it.

Because I have seen no evidence of it.
I seriously could not care less what your perception of my record here is.

FakeName

Governor
you mean like Biden getting a foreign prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold loan guarantees? THAT kind of quid pro quo??
Why are you more worried about what the former VP may or may not have done and not at all worried about what the current president is doing.

Could it be partisan hackery?

The subject of this thread is Trump's corruption. Biden and his son are tangential.

Try to stick to the subject.

FakeName

Governor
N8
I seriously could not care less what your perception of my record here is.
Nice Dodge.

Your record says you are lying when you say you aren't a Trump supporter and just want both sides to be fair.

Nothing in your record here supports that.

Quite the opposite.

Sad really, if it were true it would have been refreshing.

FakeName

Governor
There was an allegation of a quid pro quo. Now it seems the "whistleblower" may not have actually heard the conversation or read the transcripts, but was relying on second hand accounts.
Process needs to be followed. The law requires the complaint be turned over to the intelligence committee. Instead they are trying to cover it up.

If the complaint is so weak they should follow the law and not try so hard to hide it.

You know their efforts to cover up and ignore the law on whistleblower complaints is also probably impeachable.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Why are you more worried about what the former VP may or may not have done and not at all worried about what the current president is doing.

Could it be partisan hackery?

The subject of this thread is Trump's corruption. Biden and his son are tangential.

Try to stick to the subject.
Why do you not care what a VP did, and boasts about? Could it be partisan hackery?

You have PROOF of what Biden did...his own statements on video. You have hearsay about what Trump allegedly did, which is denied by BOTH parties to the call.

FakeName

Governor
Why do you not care what a VP did, and boasts about? Could it be partisan hackery?

You have PROOF of what Biden did...his own statements on video. You have hearsay about what Trump allegedly did, which is denied by BOTH parties to the call.
Start a thread about that.

But this thread is about the current president.

Mick

The Right is always right

Just technicalities for the faker. He got busted promoting left wing conspiracies he gleaned off alt-left propaganda sites and rather than just try to save face at this point and admit he got duped he's just edited to double down.

Trump says nothing inappropriate happened.

Ukrainian officials say nothing inappropriate happened.

The whistleblower was busted for not actually hearing the call nor seeing a transcript.

Joe Biden is on tape bragging he extorted the Ukrainians American aid while VP in exchange for getting the prosecutor fired that was going to put his son behind bars.

These are all known FACTS. One must be edited to double down at this point.

Last edited by a moderator: