• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump said "Look at what's happening in Sweden".....so look at what happened last night

Trump proves once again he is 2 two steps ahead of our disingenuous media and the phony naysayers on the left!

BREAKING NEWS.....Rioting, looting, fighting and burning police cars in an immigrant suberb of Stockholm!

BTW....this was last night......in Sweden. Police arrested a drug dealer and the vermin burnt the town!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_SWEDEN_RIOTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-21-04-33-36

http://www.infowars.com/trump-was-right-migrants-riot-loot-fight-with-police-and-set-cars-on-fire-in-sweden/

Apparently Trump knows more than anyone is willing to give him credit for.

Question is .....why is the almost daily turmoil there covered up? Why do lefty and the "media" outright lie about the current situation in Sweden and Germany like it is nonexistent?

Better question is .....what kind of idiocy is it that makes intelligent people think forcing savages to live amongst a civil society will benefit anyone?

Arkady

President
Trump proves once again he is 2 two steps ahead of our disingenuous media and the phony naysayers on the left!

BREAKING NEWS.....Rioting, looting, fighting and burning police cars in an immigrant suberb of Stockholm!

BTW....this was last night......in Sweden. Police arrested a drug dealer and the vermin burnt the town!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_SWEDEN_RIOTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-21-04-33-36

http://www.infowars.com/trump-was-right-migrants-riot-loot-fight-with-police-and-set-cars-on-fire-in-sweden/

Apparently Trump knows more than anyone is willing to give him credit for.

Question is .....why is the almost daily turmoil there covered up? Why do lefty and the "media" outright lie about the current situation in Sweden and Germany like it is nonexistent?

Better question is .....what kind of idiocy is it that makes intelligent people think forcing savages to live amongst a civil society will benefit anyone?
That story post-dates Trump's statement. Trump made his statement at one of his little pep rallies in Florida three days ago, and he was referring to some event that supposedly happened the prior night (Friday, the 17th). Your story is about something that started on Monday. So, what was Trump talking about?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That story post-dates Trump's statement. Trump made his statement at one of his little pep rallies in Florida three days ago, and he was referring to some event that supposedly happened the prior night (Friday, the 17th). Your story is about something that started on Monday. So, what was Trump talking about?
That's not the first instance, it's been occurring with regularity. You just have to be willing to dig past the MSM (which you aren't) and you can find all the evidence to back up Trump's (inartfully worded) claim:

https://www.bra.se/bra/publikationer/arkiv/publikationer/2005-12-14-brottslighet-bland-personer-fodda-i-sverige-och-i-utlandet.html

Arkady

President
And never happened before?
Whether it happened before or not is immaterial to the fact you cited something that happened after his statement to try to rehabilitate his statement.

Let it be a lesson to you: trying to come to Trump's defense will just leave you looking as stupid as he looks. Just because he shits himself in public doesn't mean you have to come running with the wipes.

Whether it happened before or not is immaterial to the fact you cited something that happened after his statement to try to rehabilitate his statement.

Let it be a lesson to you: trying to come to Trump's defense will just leave you looking as stupid as he looks. Just because he shits himself in public doesn't mean you have to come running with the wipes.
Back to work spewing your bullshit again!!

Trump said "Look what's happening". As in the events he is talking about have already happened and are ongoing. Turns out he's correct. Sweden is suffering greatly from the results of their failed immigration policies on an almost nightly basis as I pointed out in this thread. Stop spinning.

Raoul_Luke

I was merely pointing out the irony that it took all of two days of the left's huffery puffery about Sweden having "no such thing as an immigrant problem" for something to occur that made them look like the fools they are. I've already established that an immigrant crime wave has been occurring there regularly for years and that it is a well known fact that the Swedes are struggling economically and culturally under the weight of their (open) immigration policies. If you don't have the facts on your side, don't wade into the discussion. Let that be a lesson to you.

Arkady

President
Trump said "Look what's happening"
Oh look, another dutiful custodian rushes forward to try to clean Trump's shit up for him! You try to do it by way of a partial quotation. But the line wasn't "look what's happening." It was "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden." Ooops!

I'm curious whether eventually your type will look down and notice what shit-smeared wretches you've become and stop and think "why am I doing this for that guy?!"

Arkady

President
I was merely pointing out the irony that it took all of two days of the left's huffery puffery about Sweden having "no such thing as an immigrant problem" for something to occur that made them look like the fools they are.
That's what you thought you were doing? How hilarious! Here's what I saw you doing: you tried to rescue the latest of the Trump administration's fake terrorist incidents (joining the Bowling Green Massacre in the hall of shame), by citing something that he couldn't possibly have been referring to without a crystal ball. This at least gave us the chance to laugh at you, too, not just Trump.

Oh look, another dutiful custodian rushes forward to try to clean Trump's shit up for him! You try to do it by way of a partial quotation. But the line wasn't "look what's happening." It was "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden." Ooops!

I'm curious whether eventually your type will look down and notice watch shit-smeared wretches you've become and stop and think "why am I doing this for that guy?!"
Talk about a shit smeared wretch! Wow project much you fukn fake ass clown?

I see you're back to work after getting exposed last Thursday!

Couldn't take the heat so you called in sick Friday....don't blame you!

I see Soros gave you trolls the President's day holiday off yesterday. Good for him....you work hard and deserve a vacation like everybody else!

Arkady = Fake paid troll

Arkady

President
Talk about a shit smeared wretch! Wow project much you fukn fake ass clown?

I see you're back to work after getting exposed last Thursday!

Couldn't take the heat so you called in sick Friday....don't blame you!

I see Soros gave you trolls the President's day holiday off yesterday. Good for him....you work hard and deserve a vacation like everybody else!

Arkady = Fake paid troll
Your defeat has been noted and enjoyed. Thank you. I may not get paid for this work in money, but the obvious humiliation people like you suffer is reward enough. Watching you writhe in this undignified way when you really know you've been bested is priceless.

Raoul_Luke

That's what you thought you were doing? How hilarious! Here's what I saw you doing: you tried to rescue the latest of the Trump administration's fake terrorist incidents (joining the Bowling Green Massacre in the hall of shame), by citing something that he couldn't possibly have been referring to without a crystal ball. This at least gave us the chance to laugh at you, too, not just Trump.
The only one laughing (today) is Donald Trump:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Swedish+riot+Trump

Your defeat has been noted and enjoyed. Thank you. I may not get paid for this work in money, but the obvious humiliation people like you suffer is reward enough. Watching you writhe in this undignified way when you really know you've been bested is priceless.
There you go projecting again! Lmao!

You suffer the humiliation of being bested! Am actually surprised you came back!

Now back to work.....98 posts in one day is going to be tough to top!

Arkady

President
You suffer the humiliation of being bested!
Some day it's bound to happen. Even I can't win them all. But I'm very confident that when someone eventually gets the better of me in an argument, it sure won't be you. You can hardly make it two consecutive posts without collapsing into hysterics.

Some day it's bound to happen. Even I can't win them all. But I'm very confident that when someone eventually gets the better of me in an argument, it sure won't be you. You can hardly make it two consecutive posts without collapsing into hysterics.
True...... I am right now, at this moment......

LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT YOU TROLL!!

:D

one has to ask why muslims would want to go to Sweden in the first place.

• they prefer sharia to democracy
  • they deny others the right to freedom of religion
  • an educated woman without a burka is their worst nightmare
  • they hate snow and ice, and prefer hot deserts

Arkady

President
one has to ask why muslims would want to go to Sweden in the first place.
For peace, economic opportunity, and political freedom. It's not a big mystery.

• they prefer sharia to democracy
  • they deny others the right to freedom of religion
  • an educated woman without a burka is their worst nightmare
  • they hate snow and ice, and prefer hot deserts
Do you know any actual Muslims? Do they, in fact, prefer sharia to democracy? Do they want to deny others the right to freedom of religion?

worldlymrb

Revenge
It has actually happened quite often not only in Sweden but across Europe. However, YOU cannot call Muslims immigrants violent or unable to assimilate for fear of being a wrong-headed racist.