• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump simulates sex act at rally

Mick

The Right is always right
Your very weird obsession with President Trump is a beyond bizarre. He without a doubt lives rent free in your head Julie. Perhaps a hobby might help!
The first sign of insanity is their not realizing how insane their actions look to others. Detachment from reality.

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
No President should speak or act like this. This isn’t about ideology or party. This is the POTUS. This is the WH, NOT a radio talk show for entertainment. There is zero justification for such sybaritic behavior.

Period

Jack4freedom

Governor
How many people in his core group of voters do you think will abandon him, because of his antics, and either not vote in the coming election or will vote Democrat?
I'll help you get started. I will not be one of them.
He is obviously setting himself up for a role as an MC in a comedy show after he’s tossed out of office. Many people find his antics and monkey shines very entertaining.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
From what I've read, there's no evidence to support this. However, it's ironic to me to hear the free sex leftist crowd so horrified by brash behavior like a 50's housewife, the very thing they denounce as sexist, racist, etc.

It all just doesn't add up. It's very selective... cafeteria folk. I'll take a little bit of this, but not that.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He is obviously setting himself up for a role as an MC in a comedy show after he’s tossed out of office. Many people find his antics and monkey shines very entertaining.
There will be a lot of top rank Democrats in prison before Trump leaves office in 2025.

Jack4freedom

Governor
There will be a lot of top rank Democrats in prison before Trump leaves office in 2025.
I doubt it, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion Jack. Can you name some of these top rank Demos? I love it when any politician gets tossed in the can no matter what crappy party he/she belongs to. With the kind of money and lawyers these guys can afford if they plead guilty or are convicted, they are 99.9% guilty as hell. Bring it on! Personally, I would love to see that sanctimonious prick Guiliani walking the mainline at Attica...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I doubt it, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion Jack. Can you name some of these top rank Demos? I love it when any politician gets tossed in the can no matter what crappy party he/she belongs to. With the kind of money and lawyers these guys can afford if they plead guilty or are convicted, they are 99.9% guilty as hell. Bring it on! Personally, I would love to see that sanctimonious prick Guiliani walking the mainline at Attica...
Brennen, Clapper, McCabe, Stroke, Clinton, Rod Rosenstein, Comey, Shiff, Mueller, and other members of the deep state who took part in the coup to overthrow the Trump administration.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Brennen, Clapper, McCabe, Stroke, Clinton, Rod Rosenstein, Comey, Shiff, Mueller, and other members of the deep state who took part in the coup to overthrow the Trump administration.
I’d bet $10,000 that none of those guys ever get indicted much less convicted of anything. Also, several are lifelong Republicans. But, if any of them do get convicted, I’ll be the first one to admit I was wrong. Cheers

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I’d bet $10,000 that none of those guys ever get indicted much less convicted of anything. Also, several are lifelong Republicans. But, if any of them do get convicted, I’ll be the first one to admit I was wrong. Cheers
The several are RINOs who act like Democrats.
You may be right. Republicans have a bad history of being chickenshit when it comes to standing up to Democrat thugs and holding them accountable so I will not take that bet.
I just believe that Americans will never be able to believe in the equality of our justice system until those folks are held accountable for their crimes.