• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump special on ABC was a ratings bust

llovejim

Current Champion
You mean a Clinton advisor got bad ratings on an anti Trump Network ?

What a shock !
using what you consider logic, i guess what experts call a "dimwitted trump stooge type of logic," the reason for the bad ratings was the host, not trump, and the fact the host was a pro-clinton pundit on an anti-trump network? but if it is an anti-Trump network, wouldn't something hosted by a pro-Clinton pundit be more watched, not less? How does anything you "think" make sense, even to you?

llovejim

Current Champion
So, you watch Family Feud too.
even you might learn something true if you watch family feud, as long as there are not too many big words involved. like what percentage of 100 audience members think 7 o'clock is the best time for breakfast. but if you watch fox or trump, and believe that shit, then you come away dumber than if you had not watched it, because it is a LIE. see how that works, much?

Barbella

Senator
ABC is not a legitimate news organization. Their numbers are irrelevant. NBC viewers are the very kind of human waste who would watch Steve Harvey's Family Feud and think it's educational.
There are five majors corporations that control 90% of the media you ingest. They are all connected with upper management being members of the Council on Foreign Relations, that is why it is so easy to see a similar narrative expressed across the board in the US press. I don’t trust any of these sources as they are very pro-corporate and their acceptance of corporate advertising dollars represents a conflict of interest.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There are five majors corporations that control 90% of the media you ingest. They are all connected with upper management being members of the Council on Foreign Relations, that is why it is so easy to see a similar narrative expressed across the board in the US press. I don’t trust any of these sources as they are very pro-corporate and their acceptance of corporate advertising dollars represents a conflict of interest.
I haven't watched the alphabet channels or CNN in 20 years. The only thing I watch anymore on FOX is Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. All news orgs are so afraid of offending someone (except white people, Christians and Jews) that they are afraid to tell the truth these days.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
even you might learn something true if you watch family feud, as long as there are not too many big words involved. like what percentage of 100 audience members think 7 o'clock is the best time for breakfast. but if you watch fox or trump, and believe that shit, then you come away dumber than if you had not watched it, because it is a LIE. see how that works, much?
What do you consider a big word, one you can't spell or one you can't pronounce?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
you mean the guy who won a Nobel Prize, wrote two best selling books, has been the most admired person in the world the last 10 years or so, who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School and was elected President of the Harvard Law Review? wow, you actually do live in Opposite Land- every opinion you have is exactly opposite of what is reality....
No, I mean this dumb f**k:

Dino

Russian Asset
Trump's special attracted 3.91 million viewers, far below the 6 million viewers ABC attracted in the same time slot a week ago with "Celebrity Family Feud," hosted by comedian Steve Harvey.

https://shareblue.com/trumps-unpopular-tv-abc-interview-family-feud/

Ouch.
Ummm yeah.
His kickoff was quite a “bust”......

President Trump's reelection campaign says it raked in $24.8 million in 24 hours on the day he marked the launch of his bid to keep the White House — a sizable figure for a campaign war chest that already far surpasses any of his Democratic opponents.

llovejim

Current Champion
wow, you mean someone who is quoted every time he talks, and as president that means quite a bit, sometimes makes gaffes? everything you post is wrong, and you couldn't even get into Harvard on your best day, much less graduate magna cum laude and be president of the Harvard Law Review...if only you could face the reality of how high Obama soars over peons like you.

redtide

Mayor
wow, you mean someone who is quoted every time he talks, and as president that means quite a bit, sometimes makes gaffes? everything you post is wrong, and you couldn't even get into Harvard on your best day, much less graduate magna cum laude and be president of the Harvard Law Review...if only you could face the reality of how high Obama soars over peons like you.
LOL, He said "if you like your insurance you can keep it" while he was stealing it from millions.

llovejim

Current Champion
are you surprised that fake news orgs nationally are having rating issues? You should not be
i wonder why trump voters confuse high ratings with being truthful or accurate, when it comes to supposedly real news? i guess they think Dr. Seuss is a better author than Shakespeare because Green Eggs and Ham sold more than Hamlet? thanks for another unintentional laugh at your expense!! keep them coming!!!

redtide

Mayor
i wonder why trump voters confuse high ratings with being truthful or accurate, when it comes to supposedly real news? i guess they think Dr. Seuss is a better author than Shakespeare because Green Eggs and Ham sold more than Hamlet? thanks for another unintentional laugh at your expense!! keep them coming!!!
the laugh is on you as no one is confused as you say. If you read it again it talks about the low ratings being due to the growing numbers that have come to realize that ABC/CNN and the like are more about having an agenda and creating stories around said agenda to sell to US. Less are buying it now which is a great thing.

llovejim

Current Champion
LOL, He said "if you like your insurance you can keep it" while he was stealing it from millions.
how did obama steal millions? even a clue? and as far as that quote goes, here is what an independent Fox affiliate station fact checked-

Here’s what you need to know to get up to speed:
The problem
Insurers are sending cancellation notices to some of the 12 million Americans whose individual policies don’t meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.
The law does not require cancellation of policies that were issued before the new law passed Congress in 2010. But people whose policies have changed since then must get polices that conform to the new requirements. In 2010, the Health and Human Services Department estimated that 40% to 67% of individual plans would eventually lose their “grandfathered” status.

Some insurance companies also appear to be canceling policies for other reasons, such as withdrawing from states where they have fewer subscribers.

so, everybody who paid attention knew that obamacare does not force any cancellation of any policy issued before 2010, and ONLY THOSE WHOSE POLICIES HAVE CHANGED MUST NOW GET POLICIES THAT CONFORM TO THE REFORM MANDATES CONCERNING PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, CAPPED BENEFITS, AND CANCELING THOSE WHO DEVELOP EXPENSIVE DISEASES.....so who is forcing any of these private insurers to change the old policies and therefore allow their customers to keep the craptastic insurance they had before obamacare? answer...NOBODY...they choose to change their policies or cancel them. get it?
Read more: http://fox40.com/2013/11/08/after-obamas-apology-talk-of-solutions-and-still-the-website/#ixzz2kWNlq2UU

redtide

Mayor
how did obama steal millions? even a clue? and as far as that quote goes, here is what an independent Fox affiliate station fact checked-

Here’s what you need to know to get up to speed:
The problem
Insurers are sending cancellation notices to some of the 12 million Americans whose individual policies don’t meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.
The law does not require cancellation of policies that were issued before the new law passed Congress in 2010. But people whose policies have changed since then must get polices that conform to the new requirements. In 2010, the Health and Human Services Department estimated that 40% to 67% of individual plans would eventually lose their “grandfathered” status.

Some insurance companies also appear to be canceling policies for other reasons, such as withdrawing from states where they have fewer subscribers.

so, everybody who paid attention knew that obamacare does not force any cancellation of any policy issued before 2010, and ONLY THOSE WHOSE POLICIES HAVE CHANGED MUST NOW GET POLICIES THAT CONFORM TO THE REFORM MANDATES CONCERNING PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, CAPPED BENEFITS, AND CANCELING THOSE WHO DEVELOP EXPENSIVE DISEASES.....so who is forcing any of these private insurers to change the old policies and therefore allow their customers to keep the craptastic insurance they had before obamacare? answer...NOBODY...they choose to change their policies or cancel them. get it?
Read more: http://fox40.com/2013/11/08/after-obamas-apology-talk-of-solutions-and-still-the-website/#ixzz2kWNlq2UU
well well doesn't that sound nice, if it were true......That chimp stole my health insurance and I ended up paying 5 times more for half the coverage and a $10k deductible. Call it what you will but I had great insurance before he imposed the ACA upon US and ended up with more expensive with less coverage after he imposed his ACA upon US. THEFT!

llovejim

Current Champion
the laugh is on you as no one is confused as you say. If you read it again it talks about the low ratings being due to the growing numbers that have come to realize that ABC/CNN and the like are more about having an agenda and creating stories around said agenda to sell to US. Less are buying it now which is a great thing.
i know you have trouble accepting reality, otherwise you would not be such a trump voter, but the truth is ABC and NBC evening news each day separately has more viewers than the whole Fox talking head trump stooge line up put together- every week night. you are such an easily led, gullible trump voter and have only lying right wing sources that pander to easily fooled trump voters as your source, so you spew crazy silly crap.

here are the facts from the most recent neilsen ratings i could find-

Among them, the newscasts anchored by David Muir (ABC), Lester Holt (NBC) and Jeff Glor (CBS) were seen by an average of 26.9 million viewers each weeknight last week, according to Nielsen ratings. If they were seen in prime time, both ABC's “World News Tonight” and NBC's “Nightly News” would be top 10 shows.

Muir's ABC broadcast, seen by 10.1 million each night last week, is the most popular most weeks. NBC's “Nightly News” had 9.6 million viewers, and the “CBS Evening News” had 7.2 million.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/tv-news-audience.html

now here is trump fox channel liars ratings-

Fox News had the highest ratings on cable television for the week of June 10-16. Fox News’ prime time line up averaged nearly 2.3 million viewers and 315,000 in the critical 25-54 demographic, according to Nielsen Media Research.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/18/fox-news-cnn-msnbc-ratings-2/

using math, which is foreign to most trump voters, you see how badly fox sucks when compared to ABC, NBC and CBS in ratings, even thought what fox spews in prime time is not news, but propaganda....they averaged 2.3 million viewers a night for all 3 liars- real news ABC, NBC, and CBS evening news average about 27 million. get some passing 3rd grader to do the math for you...