• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump squandered tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on his July 4th campaign rally

D

Deleted member 21794

Funny thing...you point out Obama, in a speech, saying "I had coffee at the Magnolia cafe and I talked to some EMTs coming off shift" as if that is an example of Obama being self centered....I think examples of Trump saying "I have a very big brain" or "I have wonderful words" or "I'm a very,very,very smart person" is more the me,me,me,me kind of thought process that I find annoying.
I'm just answering your request for a link. You just don't like that you thought it was bogus and were proven wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm just answering your request for a link. You just don't like that you thought it was bogus and were proven wrong.
I'm just pointing out the difference between making a speech all about how brilliant Trump thinks he is and one in which Obama talks about how much he enjoyed being there and talking to the EMTs or the high school kids.

D

Deleted member 21794

I'm just pointing out the difference between making a speech all about how brilliant Trump thinks he is and one in which Obama talks about how much he enjoyed being there and talking to the EMTs or the high school kids.
Good for you.

John T

Mayor
Ah, name calling because I don’t agree with your stances. You must be a conservative.
It's not name calling.

It's a real world description for you Leftist who have no clue of what it is that you support.

Google Vladimir Lenin's term Useful Idiot.

He was describing accurately people like you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No it's not.

Lie much?

Your real complaint is a parade that celebrates America.

Why is it that ALL Leftist are Liars?
How is it that all conservatives are mind readers?
You call me a liar based on your opinion of my motivation...not that you actually know. In fact it is my opinion that you don't seem to know much and rely on labeling others, rather than actually dealing with the issues or the facts as presented.

The parade celebrates America each and every year. I've been posting here for a number of years. Why don't you see if you can find a complaint from me about 4th of July parades from years gone by.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, the President should not be known to be patriotic to the country he or she is elected to serve? The president, as commander-in-chief, should not be associated with the armed forces? Seems odd
So the president who has never been known to be patriotic in the past (before 2015) nor has he been particularly pro-military (he did dodge service with a fake bone spur) suddenly wants to get points by being both patriotic and pro-military and you are upset that some of us see through the attempt?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So the president who has never been known to be patriotic in the past (before 2015) nor has he been particularly pro-military (he did dodge service with a fake bone spur) suddenly wants to get points by being both patriotic and pro-military and you are upset that some of us see through the attempt?
how i see it is this...

He is the President of the United States. On July 4th the President ought demonstrate his patriotism to our nation. as other presidents before him.

or should he not?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
how i see it is this...

He is the President of the United States. On July 4th the President ought demonstrate his patriotism to our nation. as other presidents before him.

or should he not?
Clearly you do not see how it is. Trump has been a pretty indifferent patriot. His comments about not liking veterans who weren't captured vs those (McCain) who were...or the disrespect he showed to the Gold Star family or his comments about generals not knowing how to fight a war or that his sexual exploits in the 70s were his own personal Vietnam...all paint him as pretty transparent.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly you do not see how it is. Trump has been a pretty indifferent patriot. His comments about not liking veterans who were captured vs those (McCain) who were...or the disrespect he showed to the Gold Star family or his comments about generals not knowing how to fight a war or that his sexual exploits in the 70s were his own personal Vietnam...all paint him as pretty transparent.
i'm just able to see it through more than one lens.

he did not serve - conceded
spurs? doubtful - conceded
not much of a patriot before - conceded

was it a celebration of our independence where he appeared to be patriotic. - yes.

John T

Mayor
How is it that all conservatives are mind readers?
You call me a liar based on your opinion of my motivation...not that you actually know. In fact it is my opinion that you don't seem to know much and rely on labeling others, rather than actually dealing with the issues or the facts as presented.

The parade celebrates America each and every year. I've been posting here for a number of years. Why don't you see if you can find a complaint from me about 4th of July parades from years gone by.
One doesn't have to be a mind reader to understand that ALL Leftist Hate this Great Nation.

They wouldn't be a Leftist if this wasn't a Fact !!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One doesn't have to be a mind reader to understand that ALL Leftist Hate this Great Nation.

They wouldn't be a Leftist if this wasn't a Fact !!!
one does have to be a liar to think as you do. Once again we have a right wing dimwit who doesn't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Clearly you do not see how it is. Trump has been a pretty indifferent patriot. His comments about not liking veterans who weren't captured vs those (McCain) who were...or the disrespect he showed to the Gold Star family or his comments about generals not knowing how to fight a war or that his sexual exploits in the 70s were his own personal Vietnam...all paint him as pretty transparent.
Link of him saying "not liking Veterans who weren't captured"__________go

(I already know there aren't any)

protectionist

Governor
Please explain the $2.5 million the park service estimates they spent.
Why don't YOU explain it ? Sounds like an absurdity to me. What did they do ? Buy a solid gold battleship ? What would cost $2.5 Million ?

And "diverted" ? What does THAT mean ? Diverted to WHAT ?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
What paints YOU as pretty transparent is your ignorance. It was exposed 3 years ago that Mr Gold Star, Khizir Khan, was nothing but a DNC paid plant, picked by Obama, with special interests (an immigration lawyer for Muslims), a Muslim Brotherhood operative, and ties to the Clinton Foundation, as well.

Didn't even hear the story how KK deleted his website, as soon as his occupation was exposed ? Turn on the light, the bugs run away.

Didn't her that Trump was right about McCain. he was a collaborator with the North Vietnamese (nickname "Songbird")

Didn't know that Trump was referring to OBAMA's generals, when he was on the side of ISIS, not the US.

Looks like you've been in the dark about a bunch of things, That's what happens to people who follow leftist OMISSION media (CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc)

protectionist

Governor
Yeah, you were close..... :rolleyes:

Trump's July Fourth celebration cost military at least $1.2 million: Pentagon

flying the B-2 bomber for an hour costs about $122,000, according to the Air Force.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trumps-july-fourth-celebration-cost-military-at-least-dollar12-million-pentagon/ar-AAE5DQX?li=BBnb7Kz
And you believe all that, huh ? I don't see how flying a plane for an hour costs $122,000.

If it did, there would be no such thing as airlines.

Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

upload_2019-7-21_7-2-47.jpeg

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What paints YOU as pretty transparent is your ignorance. It was exposed 3 years ago that Mr Gold Star, Khizir Khan, was nothing but a DNC paid plant, picked by Obama, with special interests (an immigration lawyer for Muslims), a Muslim Brotherhood operative, and ties to the Clinton Foundation, as well.

Didn't even hear the story how KK deleted his website, as soon as his occupation was exposed ? Turn on the light, the bugs run away.

Didn't her that Trump was right about McCain. he was a collaborator with the North Vietnamese (nickname "Songbird")

Didn't know that Trump was referring to OBAMA's generals, when he was on the side of ISIS, not the US.

Looks like you've been in the dark about a bunch of things, That's what happens to people who follow leftist OMISSION media (CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc)
Find any evidence that any former POW ever called McCain "songbird". For Trump, who got a fake diagnosis of bone spurs to avoid service, to disrespect the service of anyone is unacceptable.

Your interpretation of Trump's comment is funny...it always seems he says something stupid and people like you bend over backwards to come up with a new, less idiotic version of what he really meant....