• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump squandered tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on his July 4th campaign rally

protectionist

Governor
Illegal aliens do not qualify for, nor do they receive, food stamps and welfare.

Facts matter.

Why do you lie so much?
This is an example if what happens when one watches CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and other propaganda mills of the left.

EARTH TO FN: Illegal aliens (anchor baby families or not) suck up millions$$$ in food stamps & welfare. Do you think when they apply they say "I'm an illegal alien" ?

I doubt if they even ask if it's legal for them to get this money or not. One thing about illegal aliens that is indisputable. That don't give a rat's ass about the law. They're not called illegal aliens for nothing. Doing things illegally, is a way of life for illegal aliens.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
you have a reference that indicates that the VIP area was limited exclusively to donors to the Trump campaign? The articles I've been reading indicate that tickets were given out to the military, to friends, to family and so on. but if you have an article to reference that indicates it was explicitly for use by campaign donors as a fundraising vehicle then by all means please post
Did Trump issue VIP tickets to the Democratic leadership, like Pelosi, Schumer?
Nope. That's how you know this was a political rally.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Would you please tell us how a bunch of people marching down a street, a few flyovers, and a few vehicles rolling down a street, could somehow cost "tens of millions of dollars" ?

And if you think that amount of money was spent, could you describe HOW ? How much $$$ spent for WHAT ?
Trump still owes Washington, DC $7.3 million for his 2017 inauguration.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/02/737144875/tanks-flyovers-and-heightened-security-trumps-fourth-of-july-ups-taxpayer-cost

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fake news is coming directly from Trump. He lies and you lap it up.

Victory for America? Iran is now blowing past the limits on uranium enrichment. That is because Trump abrogated the agreement. Is that victory? I don't think so.
Trump increased the deficit to pay for a tax cut. He promised to pay off the national debt, but now is increasing it by a trillion bucks a year. You don't mind.

Snopes debunks some claim made by Trump and you don't even bother to read it...you immediately discount it as fake news, but Fox or Limbaugh or Breitbart or InfoWars...yeah, those are your icons of honest reporting.....even when they are caught lying or admitting to being liars.
Your boy Barry sent Iran enough money to implode their uranium enrichment

once again..can you refute any point in that article?
What points? There are NO points, there are only 'Maybes". "Maybe" it cost this much. "maybe" it could be this number. No facts, just speculation. Wise people know the difference between the two. "Maybes" and "coulds" aren't facts.
Can you prove any of the speculation in the article?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There’s a difference between “doing business with the government” and having the government pay for a campaign rally.

But your support for Trump’s endless grifting is noted.

please provide the campaign rally details....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What points? There are NO points, there are only 'Maybes". "Maybe" it cost this much. "maybe" it could be this number. No facts, just speculation. Wise people know the difference between the two. "Maybes" and "coulds" aren't facts.
Can you prove any of the speculation in the article?
IT seems you forgot what you were responding to. Here is the SNOPES article I posted that got the response that all of what can be found on Snopes is fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/all-of-this-for-a-damned-flag/