• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump state-by-state approval numbers show him getting trounced in 2020

Mick

The Right is always right
You seem to have a lot of confidence in Trump’s ability to duplicate the 2016 election crime wave. You figure that Trump’s loyal stooges, like Baghdad Barr, will pave the way for a 2020 Kremlin election crime wave?
Still peddling the lies and conspiracies of your holders. Edited Lulz

Last edited by a moderator:
Principles and purity tests? WTF are you even babbling about? You left wingers come up with these imaginary "principles"......but your Presidential candidates are out claiming Michael Brown was murdered 5 years after the fact. This was a lie your ilk perpetrated that lead to riots and murders. And it was all DEBUNKED by Eric Holder's DOJ. Yet, you ilk are still doing it. Yes, lets talk about "principles and purity". Your ilk have never had any.
It seems, based on the results of the DNC debates, the new Democrat "purity test" is candidates promising to commit crimes on behalf of illegal aliens. Despicable!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Principles and purity tests? WTF are you even babbling about? You left wingers come up with these imaginary "principles"......but your Presidential candidates are out claiming Michael Brown was murdered 5 years after the fact. This was a lie your ilk perpetrated that lead to riots and murders. And it was all DEBUNKED by Eric Holder's DOJ. Yet, you ilk are still doing it. Yes, lets talk about "principles and purity". Your ilk have never had any.
See post #45 and stop talking outta the side of your neck. Maybe stay on-topic too if you can.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/more-lies-from-warren-and-kamala.123984/page-3

Mick

Conspiracy theory?

The Kremlin’s criminal attack on our election is news to you?

Or “fake news,” perchance?

;-)
So now the "Russian collusion" hoax you attached to it is a sudden mystery when you get popped in the mouth for propagating left wing conspiracies?

ROFL

Bugsy McGurk

President
So now the "Russian collusion" hoax you attached to it is a sudden mystery when you get popped in the mouth for propagating left wing conspiracies?

ROFL
There was no such “hoax,” there is no sudden mystery, I did not get popped in the mouth, and I did not propagate left wing conspiracies.

For those keeping score at home, this winger told four lies in a four line paragraph.

Truly a very well practiced, efficient GOP liar.

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not just in the popular vote, where he got trounced in 2016, but also in the electoral vote. This looks so bad for Trump that not even the Kremlin can steal it for him again...

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/trumps-state-by-state-approval-ratings-should-scare-him.html
Could happen. We shall see. The delta between the GOP and Democratic Party is rather slight across many issues. They both stink.

One thing we do know is that we normal, well-adjusted folks will be just fine either way.

Mick

There was no such “hoax,”
Yes, there was: “The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

See, we have these things called facts. You have these things called conspiracies and hoaxes. Mueller cleared this up for us above.

there is no sudden mystery
For normal people that is true. See Mueller's quote above. Russian collusion was a hoax. For you apparently there still is. That nasty low IQ is still getting to you.

I did not get popped in the mouth, and I did not propagate left wing conspiracies.
See this very post as further bloodening of you. Yes, you do propagate conspiracies and I do pop you in the mouth for it.

For those keeping score at home, this winger told four lies in a four line paragraph.
Everyone sees the exchange. Stop trying to appeal to others who are all laughing at you and your low IQ. But please continue. Punching you in the mouth and you making yourself look dumb are indeed funny.

Lulz

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, there was: “The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

See, we have these things called facts. You have these things called conspiracies and hoaxes. Mueller cleared this up for us above.

For normal people that is true. See Mueller's quote above. Russian collusion was a hoax. For you apparently there still is. That nasty IQ is still getting to you.

See this very post as further bloodening of you. Yes, you do propagate conspiracies and I do pop you in the mouth for it.

Everyone sees the exchange. Stop trying to appeal to others who are all laughing at you and your low IQ. But please continue. Punching you in the mouth and you making yourself look dumb are indeed funny.

Lulz
You seem to think that repeating your lies makes them less deplorable. Not so.

EatTheRich

President
Trump is underwater by 12 points in Pennsylvania, 11 in Michigan, and nine in Arizona, North Carolina, and Wisconsin. And there’s virtually no indication that states that narrowly went for Clinton in 2016 are trending in Trump’s direction: His approval ratios are minus 18 in Colorado, minus 15 in Minnesota, minus 12 in Nevada, and minus 27 in New Hampshire.

New Hampshire? Watch Bill Weld win the Republican New Hampshire primary.
Maybe Trump will come to regret calling it a “drug-infested den” ... you can bet going into the Republican primary season there will be ads reminding folks of that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Maybe Trump will come to regret calling it a “drug-infested den” ... you can bet going into the Republican primary season there will be ads reminding folks of that.
I think I'll send Bill Weld a few bucks.....so he can place those ads.

Last edited: