• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump supporters Which of Trump's big lies bothered you the most ?

Spamature

President
I don't know if he lied or not on the first two, I do know he didn't collude with Russia to win the election. In fact, I do know that Clinton DID collude with the Russians.
Then you are actually too uniformed to respond to this post.

Each of these are either well known, or documented, or both.

Colorforms

Senator
Then you are actually too uniformed to respond to this post.

Each of these are either well known, or documented, or both.
There has been a ton of accusations thrown out, but that's all that's been documented. The proof of any of it is virtually non-existent.

Spamature

President
There has been a ton of accusations thrown out, but that's all that's been documented. The proof of any of it is virtually non-existent.
So you think Trump paid Stormy Daniels $130k for what ? Because she says it to cover up a sexual affair.

His TV lawyer Rudy proved collusion with Russia when he admitted the Trump Tower meeting was for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary. He proves he had advanced knowledge the meeting was going to take place on video.

There are 10 thousand documents showing the transfers of money to the Trump kids from the father.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never made a post about that subject
You didn't write this?

The only thing that bothers me is how willing those on the fascist left are to condemn people to whom they disagree without so much as a hint of evidence of wrongdoing while allowing those they agree with to get away with virtually anything.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know if he lied or not on the first two, I do know he didn't collude with Russia to win the election. In fact, I do know that Clinton DID collude with the Russians.
What is your evidence to show that Hillary "colluded" with the Russians.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
you do realize that if any part of what you had said were even remotely true then the economy would have taken off under the chimp but it did not until Trump undid most of nobooma's mess. Try telling the formerly out of work coal miners your BS.
The increase in coal jobs began before Trump was elected. The job gains in the coal sector during the final five months of the Barack Obama administration -- an administration that Trump’s camp blamed for waging a "war on coal" -- were actually slightly larger than the equivalent number for the first five months of the Trump administration, namely 1,400 versus 1,300.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jun/05/scott-pruitt/are-coal-mining-jobs-50000-last-year-not-exactly/

Colorforms

Senator
So you think Trump paid Stormy Daniels $130k for what ? Because she says it to cover up a sexual affair.

His TV lawyer Rudy proved collusion with Russia when he admitted the Trump Tower meeting was for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary. He proves he had advanced knowledge the meeting was going to take place on video.

There are 10 thousand documents showing the transfers of money to the Trump kids from the father.
Right, I forgot how easily manipulated the fascist left orthodoxy is.

Colorforms

Senator
You didn't write this?

The only thing that bothers me is how willing those on the fascist left are to condemn people to whom they disagree without so much as a hint of evidence of wrongdoing while allowing those they agree with to get away with virtually anything.
I did, which has absolutely nothing to do with who believes what.

Now I know most of you will not be honest and will either try to change the subject or launch personal or attacks on Hillary . You all know for a fact that these are all lies he repeated to you time and time again.

So don't, just answer honestly.

A) He did not collude with Russia.

B) He did not have an affair with Stormy Daniels.

C) He was a self made billionaire.

D) I don't care how much he lies to me.
My devotion to him is stronger than any regard I may have held for the truth.
Trump is a POS in his own right. We voted for him because we were sick of everybody else.

We were sick of getting tax raped
We were sick of getting trade raped
We were sick of getting NATO raped
We were sick of getting North Korea raped
We were sick of getting illegal immigration raped.
We were sick of getting raped by Democrats and RINOs

That is why we voted for a very imperfect man. When and if he gets his tax fine me and millions of other Americans will send a check for $100 to cover it.

Spamature

President
Trump is a POS in his own right. We voted for him because we were sick of everybody else.

We were sick of getting tax raped
We were sick of getting trade raped
We were sick of getting NATO raped
We were sick of getting North Korea raped
We were sick of getting illegal immigration raped.
We were sick of getting raped by Democrats and RINOs

That is why we voted for a very imperfect man. When and if he gets his tax fine me and millions of other Americans will send a check for $100 to cover it.
That's not what I asked you.

You're showing your tell again.

Spamature

President
Right, I forgot how easily manipulated the fascist left orthodoxy is.
When a question like the on in the top post backs every single one of you cons into a corner where you either can't answer, change the subject and or lie. You have been manipulated by those you support.

Colorforms

Senator
When a question like the on in the top post backs every single one of you cons into a corner where you either can't answer, change the subject and or lie. You have been manipulated by those you support.
You didn't back anyone into a corner. All you did is show what suckers you leftists are.

Spamature

President
You got even more than that. But also I don't owe you anything. Time and again you've slighted my thread topics. And yours is absurdly subjective to be demanding what you want. ha ha
An answer to my question is all I asked for.

You STILL haven't answered my question.