• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump supports hydroxychloroquine. Kamala Harris calls him a "Drug Pusher'

The fake news press is cheering her of course. Imagine the media outrage if trump called her a brainless bimbo.

april 8 2020 Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris said Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s support of hydroxychloroquine makes him a “drug pusher.”

“He’s got to stop … We don’t want a drug pusher for president. We want somebody who takes that stage and speaks to the crisis in a way that is about bringing relief,” Harris told “The View,” in reference to Trump’s daily participation in the coronavirus task force news conferences from Washington

Jack4freedom

Governor
Consider the source. Kamala (Willie Browns Hooker) Harris
Senator Harris would be a great running mate for Biden this fall. Actually I wish she were the nominee. She is a very tough, smart woman. Calling her a hooker says a lot more about you than it does about her. If I were her brother or father and you said that in my presence , I would beat your ass right then and there. However, you being the cowardly, back sniping busy body you are can do it anytime you want. Nobody ever pays any attention to you anyway. We all just laugh at your very existence on this forum.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Kamala Harris is a very successful, articulate, attractive and accomplished woman. If you want to take a look at low life forms, just take a look in the mirror.
The only success Kamala Harris has to date is successfully aborting all of her children, which makes America a better place

Jack4freedom

Governor
But she is a whore. It's common knowledge she sold herself to move up the political ladder.
Wrong, she is not a whore. She has earned everything she has. Only busy body beauty shop gossips like you would viciously attack her like you and the rest of the little hens here. You people really are low life gossipy trailer trash. She has accomplished more in her life than all of you combined.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Accomplished?? HAHAHA. Harris has been a lawyer/politician her entire adult life. Useless non-productive jobs. She's just a high-paid welfare queen.
She has a law degree, has been elected AG of the greatest State in America and elected to the US Senate. Next to a gossip monger anonymous troll poster on the internet like you, she stands very tall. If she is chosen to run with Biden this year, she could very well end up being POTUS.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
She has a law degree, has been elected AG of the greatest State in America and elected to the US Senate. Next to a gossip monger anonymous troll poster on the internet like you, she stands very tall. If she is chosen to run with Biden this year, she could very well end up being POTUS.
LOL why defend her ? She screwed her way to the top because she was a terrible lawyer and had to get into politics.

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL why defend her ? She screwed her way to the top because she was a terrible lawyer and had to get into politics.
Why do you berate her? No doubt out of jealousy. Suggesting that she screwed her way to the top is a vile and vicious attack which was concocted by low life scum. You do the same routinely to Congresswoman Cortez. You must be a man with a tiny dick who has been laughed at by women. That’s the pathology you present here on this forum.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Why do you berate her? No doubt out of jealousy. Suggesting that she screwed her way to the top is a vile and vicious attack which was concocted by low life scum. You do the same routinely to Congresswoman Cortez. You must be a man with a tiny dick who has been laughed at by women. That’s the pathology you present here on this forum.

Spare us your sexual fantasies. Please take them elsewhere.

But, if you wish to see facts. Her pimp admitted it.

Colorforms

Senator

Even Brown himself admits the affair. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor

Even Brown himself admits the affair. :)
There is no dispute that Harris and Brown dated in 94-95. She used to accompany him to many social affairs in San Francisco during that ime. That’s a long way from him being her pimp or her being a whore. You people are really a disgusting bunch of backstabbing gossips. I feel sorry for anyone who actually have to be in contact with you. I certainly hope none of you have offspring.

Colorforms

Senator
There is no dispute that Harris and Brown dated in 94-95. She used to accompany him to many social affairs in San Francisco during that ime. That’s a long way from him being her pimp or her being a whore. You people are really a disgusting bunch of backstabbing gossips. I feel sorry for anyone who actually have to be in contact with you. I certainly hope none of you have offspring.
I don't remember my calling her a whore. Can you link that please?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Spare us your sexual fantasies. Please take them elsewhere.

But, if you wish to see facts. Her pimp admitted it.

Willy Brown is not a pimp and Kamala is certainly not whore. However you have exposed yourself as a typical gossip queen and a back sniping little man here almost every time you puke something out on your keyboard. Perhaps instead wasting your time engaging in your disgusting little charade here, maybe you should apply yourself in some positive way and accomplish something worthwhile yourself. Good luck!!!