• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump taking full advantage of his use of “buffers”

Bugsy McGurk

President
7983B6B8-E878-40D9-9DC9-4A59F9E7884B.jpeg

Trump retweets his GOP House co-conspirators bitching about those who directly received the extortion instructions from Trump not testifying. “Hearsay!” they screech.

Meanwhile, Trump prevents those who directly received his extortion instructions from testifying.

The use of buffers to protect the boss. Just like the Corleone crime family...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
But Trump said he was too busy to watch? I don't understand..............and the base claps, cheers and screams with delight!

After watching the lamestream media this morning, no one is taking the GOP side serious. ABC debunked Jordan for the driveby's to see with their morning coffee but 18% was elated - but not Trump. I guess the second phone call with first hand knowledge kind of took the wind out of the sails, I bet it was fabricated - right sond'y baby?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's been reported the WH was very, very busy sending messages to their partners in crime (during their questioning)yesterday -- they asked them to stop. They felt like they were being spammed.