• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Taps Pence To Head Coronavirus Efforts, If His Mom, I Mean Wife, Will Let Him

llovejim

Current Champion
Word on the street is, Pence will accept the position, if his mom, I mean wife, says he can. What's the worst that can happen?

President Trump on Wednesday tapped Vice President Mike Pence — who has absolutely no medical experience — to lead the U.S. response to the coronavirus amid mounting concerns that the administration isn’t doing enough to combat the burgeoning epidemic. (I wonder how many times, in total, Trump has tapped Pence?)

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump sought to downplay the severity of the rapidly spreading virus and said he appointed Pence because he’s “very good on healthcare," apparently railroading Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar who has spearheaded the coronavirus task force so far.

“He is really an expert in the field, (????)” Trump said of Pence, who was standing next to him in the White House press room. “Mike will be working with the professionals, doctors and everybody else ... Mike is going to be in charge and Mike will report back to me, but he has a certain talent for this.” (yeah, he is by far the best brown-noser in history)

The president added, “We’re very, very ready for this, for anything.”

Pence, who has spent his entire professional career in politics and law, hauled praise on Trump’s coronavirus response, even though members of Congress on both sides of the aisle have questioned the administration’s commitment to spending enough federal resources on the fatal respiratory illness.

“I look forward, Mr. President, to serving in this role, bringing together all the coronavirus task force that you have established,” the vice president said. (at least that is what we think that is what he said. his voice was muffled because his head was so far up Trump's bloated ass)

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-coronavirus-congress-20200227-sesohlt4kfbujptgnswlbo65ai-story.html?fbclid=IwAR3FEEAGWxHtSdxERa6A5dTbQvLUlufv6nGyDsQHT3Ns7Umx8pgoPHcnkjw

be afraid- be very afraid-

pence touching.jpg

Boca

Governor
Word on the street is, Pence will accept the position, if his mom, I mean wife, says he can. What's the worst that can happen?

President Trump on Wednesday tapped Vice President Mike Pence — who has absolutely no medical experience — to lead the U.S. response to the coronavirus amid mounting concerns that the administration isn’t doing enough to combat the burgeoning epidemic. (I wonder how many times, in total, Trump has tapped Pence?)

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump sought to downplay the severity of the rapidly spreading virus and said he appointed Pence because he’s “very good on healthcare," apparently railroading Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar who has spearheaded the coronavirus task force so far.

“He is really an expert in the field, (????)” Trump said of Pence, who was standing next to him in the White House press room. “Mike will be working with the professionals, doctors and everybody else ... Mike is going to be in charge and Mike will report back to me, but he has a certain talent for this.” (yeah, he is by far the best brown-noser in history)

The president added, “We’re very, very ready for this, for anything.”

Pence, who has spent his entire professional career in politics and law, hauled praise on Trump’s coronavirus response, even though members of Congress on both sides of the aisle have questioned the administration’s commitment to spending enough federal resources on the fatal respiratory illness.

“I look forward, Mr. President, to serving in this role, bringing together all the coronavirus task force that you have established,” the vice president said. (at least that is what we think that is what he said. his voice was muffled because his head was so far up Trump's bloated ass)

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-coronavirus-congress-20200227-sesohlt4kfbujptgnswlbo65ai-story.html?fbclid=IwAR3FEEAGWxHtSdxERa6A5dTbQvLUlufv6nGyDsQHT3Ns7Umx8pgoPHcnkjw

be afraid- be very afraid-

pence touching.jpg
Pence appointed a doctor, Ambassador Debbie Birx, to serve as White House response coordinator for the virus....

Obama appointed Ron Klain Ebola Czar, a Harvard lawyer that worked for Al Gore

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Pence appointed a doctor, Ambassador Debbie Birx, to serve as White House response coordinator for the virus....

Obama appointed Ron Klain Ebola Czar, a Harvard lawyer that worked for Al Gore

Facts be damned ! Butthurt full speed ahead !!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump picked the dumbest ANTI-SCIENCE guy to lead the charge. It's almost as if he's setting up the govt to fail in handling coronavirus and wants all the blame to go to Pence.
Pence's task is to muzzle our scientists. Can't have the experts telling the public what's going on. Trump has to protect his already propaganda-infected base from truth.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I mean Pence did a " great job " in Indiana...........right?

Here are 2 things he did that you right wingers absolutely LOVE !

1.In 2015, he was one of the first Republican governors who agreed to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act, a move that others in his party have shunned because of their opposition to the law.

2.That same year, he allowed — albeit reluctantly — a program to provide clean needles for intravenous drug users in a rural county that was in the throes of an HIV outbreak.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump picked the dumbest ANTI-SCIENCE guy to lead the charge. It's almost as if he's setting up the govt to fail in handling coronavirus and wants all the blame to go to Pence.
Pence's task is to muzzle our scientists. Can't have the experts telling the public what's going on. Trump has to protect his already propaganda-infected base from truth.
ding, ding, ding

VP Trump GOT HIS FALL GUY !!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Oblammo appointed Ron Klain Ebola Czar, a Harvard lawyer that worked for Al Gore

Try reading something other than DemocratUnderground.