• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Tells Anti-American ISIS Congress Woman Omar She Should Go Back to Africa

Mick

The Right is always right
Criticizing the president does not make you America’s enemy.
Criticizing America as you and your family leeches the American taxpayer and generosity of this great nation does make you an enemy of America.

Mick

The Right is always right
I wonder what people would think about any Democratic president who would utter those words.

I think that someone who said that or even slightly agreed with it to be a bigoted and racially resentful POS.

What say you ?
Probably.....because what he did needed to be done.....but then again Democratic Presidents don't do what needs to be done. Like go to the funeral of slain police officers who were slaughtered by a left wing terrorist targeting them for race in one of the most despicable hate crimes in recent memory and opine about racist police officers. Like go on the world stage and embarrassingly bow down to world leaders and apologize for America. Like opine about racist police after Ferguson but never openly acknowledge that hands up, don't shoot was a left wing hate hoax. Like open about "if I had a son" after they Trayvon Martin thing stirring up racial hatred but never acknowledging what really happened.

Telling those who hate America to leave is appropriate. Your left wing mental illness doesn't change those facts.

Spamature

President
Probably.....because what he did needed to be done.....but then again Democratic Presidents don't do what needs to be done. Like go to the funeral of slain police officers who were slaughtered by a left wing terrorist targeting them for race in one of the most despicable hate crimes in recent memory and opine about racist police officers.
Do you lie on purpose or out of ignorance ?
Read President Obama's Speech From the Dallas Memorial Service

Now which officer's funeral has Trump ever attended as POTUS ?

Like go on the world stage and embarrassingly bow down to world leaders and apologize for America.
You mean how Trump went against our on intelligence agencies in order to publicly kiss Putin's ass ? Or when he went against them to kiss Kim's ass. Or when he went against them to kiss the Saudi princes ass ? Hard to keep up with his international ass kissing.
Like opine about racist police after Ferguson but never openly acknowledge that hands up, don't shoot was a left wing hate hoax.
It wasn't a hoax according to video taken immediately after the shooting.

Like open about "if I had a son" after they Trayvon Martin thing stirring up racial hatred but never acknowledging what really happened.
As opposed to calling the Mexican people criminals and saying their only contribution to this country is to bring drugs and crime ? Or siding with white supremacist and Nazis. Or Using an unintentional shooting of a white teen by a Mexican illegal immigrant to foment hatred against Hispanics at his hate rallies ? Saying that his predecessor was not born in this country and refusing to retract that statement ?

Telling those who hate America to leave is appropriate.
Now here you are defending this ? I guess it the first step you will have to take in order to defend pedophilia should Epstein turn rat.

Your left wing mental illness doesn't change those facts.
Your so called facts are a mental illness.

Oops ! Think I lost a shoe.

Can you fish it out of your rear end for me, please.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
Probably because she is documented to have violated immigration law.

Obama was really tough on adult immigration violators as I recall.
Now you're saying First Lady Melania Trump violated immigration law?

And you wonder why everybody says you liberals are such edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Trump is not a fascist or a Nazi. They are a small component of his coalition.
Not possible. Fascist and Nazis are Democrats. They hate him.
President Trump's supporters are taxpayers. They make it possible for Nazi Democrats to get welfare checks.

Spamature

President
First of all Snopes says your article is rated as false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-homeless-woman-says-trump-allowed-live-trump-tower-rent-free/

But Trump's history with letting homeless stay in his buildings is legendary.

Donald Trump was a nightmare landlord in the 1980s

It began in 1981. Trump bought a 14-story building on prime real estate facing New York City's Central Park.

His plan was to tear down the building and replace it with luxury condos. But first he needed a small band of rent-stabilized tenants out of there.

To succeed, Trump played rough, according to lawsuits filed by the tenants. Renters said he cut heat and hot water, and he imposed tough building rules. Trump even proposed sheltering homeless people in the building.

The building's superintendent, Anthony Ramirez, swore in court that Trump's building managers gave him explicit instructions.

"They didn't want any repairs done. No cleaning. No accepting of packages," Ramirez said, according to transcripts of a court hearing.

As a result, Scaasi's luxurious apartment was plagued by water leaks -- one that put at peril his art collection, which included a 1926 Picasso painting and works of art by Claude Monet and others.

A 10-month water pipe leak in Apartment 14B got so nasty that two brothers who grew up in there saw brown-and-white mushrooms sprouting from their bedroom carpet, according to court documents and recent CNNMoney interviews.

"It felt like we were under attack," one of the brothers, now 57 and living north of the city, told CNNMoney recently. "Trump did his best not to repair anything."

Then it got really dirty.

Trump put out newspaper advertisements in 1982 and 1983 offering to shelter homeless people in the apartment building. The move was seen by tenants as a ruthless attempt to drive them out.

https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/trump-apartment-tenants/

redtide

Mayor
Wow !

That was extremist and decisive language , don't you think.

I wonder what people would think about any Democratic president who would utter those words.

I think that someone who said that or even slightly agreed with it to be a bigoted and racially resentful POS.

What say you ?
truth is not always in the form of you people getting ahold of other peoples money and as such can be upsetting to snowflakes and other human debris.