• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Tells Anti-American ISIS Congress Woman Omar She Should Go Back to Africa

Spamature

President
truth is not always in the form of you people getting ahold of other peoples money and as such can be upsetting to snowflakes and other human debris.
GTFOOH with that tired BS. It has nothing to do with the topic and is nothing more than the only insult a simpleton like you can muster.

redtide

Mayor
GTFOOH with that tired BS. It has nothing to do with the topic and is nothing more than the only insult a simpleton like you can muster.
actually it has everything to do with the topic and in particular your hate based comment that was quoted. Truth is painful I understand but you chose your bed and if you do not like it then it is not too late to change beds.

Spamature

President
actually it has everything to do with the topic and in particular your hate based comment that was quoted. Truth is painful I understand but you chose your bed and if you do not like it then it is not too late to change beds.
Listen you *****. You don't know me and you never will. Cut the personal insults and try to stay on topic instead of getting the thread shut down.

redtide

Mayor
Listen you *****. You don't know me and you never will. Cut the personal insults and try to stay on topic instead of getting the thread shut down.
well you did post hate based BS and the quotes were based upon the overwhelming progressive s movement to get more and more free stuff by stealing it from others.
What kind of person does that save for human debris?

There is nothing racist or bigoted about calling out America's enemies.
Red Don calls out people mostly if the "enemies" skin is brown or if they don't give him money or want to have sex with his daughter like he does.

The MAGA Cult Lord and Savior Donald Trump is an openly racist person and was besties with a pedophile for years

Spamature

President
well you did post hate based BS and the quotes were based upon the overwhelming progressive s movement to get more and more free stuff by stealing it from others.
What kind of person does that save for human debris?
Now you just lying.

This is what I posted.

Wow !

That was extremist and decisive language , don't you think.

I wonder what people would think about any Democratic president who would utter those words.

I think that someone who said that or even slightly agreed with it to be a bigoted and racially resentful POS.

What say you ?

If you were actually trying to respond to the post, you would have responded to what I posted. You did not. Instead you offered up insults.

So again, what does that say ?

redtide

Mayor
Now you just lying.

This is what I posted.

Wow !

That was extremist and decisive language , don't you think.

I wonder what people would think about any Democratic president who would utter those words.

I think that someone who said that or even slightly agreed with it to be a bigoted and racially resentful POS.

What say you ?

If you were actually trying to respond to the post, you would have responded to what I posted. You did not. Instead you offered up insults.

So again, what does that say ?
actually you said the above quote

Mick

The Right is always right
Do you lie on purpose or out of ignorance ?
Read President Obama's Speech From the Dallas Memorial Service

Now which officer's funeral has Trump ever attended as POTUS ?
Yes, and let's expose the evil of Obama. At the funeral of police officers who were out protecting people and who were horrifically assassinated by a left wing terrorist he said this among his many horrible comments that day: "None of us is entirely innocent - that includes our police departments."

Entirely innocent of WHAT? An appalling accusation. These were men who were shot cold blood in the back by a left wing terrorist simply because they were white. This exposed the evil of the left wing electorate and exposed Obama has a racist and a bigot. Yes, these men were entirely innocent. Obama's hatred that helped fuel these left wing terrorists was not.

It wasn't a hoax according to video taken immediately after the shooting.

Video AFTER the shooting? Jesus Christ, you're a tool. ROFL! The Department of Justice said it never happened:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncarroll/2015/03/05/department-of-justice-hands-up-dont-shoot-never-happened-n1966174

Do you enjoy getting your teeth kicked in? You must because I do it daily to your low left wing IQ azz! Lulz

As opposed to calling the Mexican people criminals and saying their only contribution to this country is to bring drugs and crime ? Or siding with white supremacist and Nazis. Or Using an unintentional shooting of a white teen by a Mexican illegal immigrant to foment hatred against Hispanics at his hate rallies ?
Trump never said "Mexican people" are anything. He was referencing many of the illegal aliens that try to sneak across our border. Stop lying unless you are going to fully quote him and put the context on it.

And he never "sided" with white supremacists or Nazis. He said there were some good people and bad people on both sides in a violent fight between two opposing factions, Antifa and Nazis. Yes, they are moral equivalents. President was right. Once again, stop lying unless you are going to fully quote him.

And an American citizen gets killed by an illegal alien that was being protected by a sanctuary city and that illegal alien is now the victim? ?? Jesus Christ, you are one sick, demented left wing twerp.

Saying that his predecessor was not born in this country and refusing to retract that statement ?
Considering how his predecessor's henchmen were conducting corrupt investigations against him I have no problem with it. He should have said a lot more.

Now here you are defending this ? I guess it the first step you will have to take in order to defend pedophilia should Epstein turn rat.
All these imaginary rats in your brain! Papadopolous, Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Pecker, etc. etc. They've all flamed out. You'd think you would finally get it through your thick skull. Apparently your low left wing IQ won't let it. I think your puny left wing brain is full of rat dung. It must be!

Lulz

D

Deleted member 21794

BAM!! Instant meltdown! You lose!

And yes, we all know you.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, and let's expose the evil of Obama. At the funeral of police officers who were out protecting people and who were horrifically assassinated by a left wing terrorist he said this among his many horrible comments that day: "None of us is entirely innocent - that includes our police departments."

Entirely innocent of WHAT? An appalling accusation. These were men who were shot cold blood in the back by a left wing terrorist simply because they were white. This exposed the evil of the left wing electorate and exposed Obama has a racist and a bigot. Yes, these men were entirely innocent. Obama's hatred that helped fuel these left wing terrorists was not.

Video AFTER the shooting? Jesus Christ, you're a tool. ROFL! The Department of Justice said it never happened:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncarroll/2015/03/05/department-of-justice-hands-up-dont-shoot-never-happened-n1966174

Do you enjoy getting your teeth kicked in? You must because I do it daily to your low left wing IQ azz! Lulz

Trump never said "Mexican people" are anything. He was referencing many of the illegal aliens that try to sneak across our border. Stop lying unless you are going to fully quote him and put the context on it.

And he never "sided" with white supremacists or Nazis. He said there were some good people and bad people on both sides in a violent fight between two opposing factions, Antifa and Nazis. Yes, they are moral equivalents. President was right. Once again, stop lying unless you are going to fully quote him.

And an American citizen gets killed by an illegal alien that was being protected by a sanctuary city and that illegal alien is now the victim? ?? Jesus Christ, you are one sick, demented left wing twerp.

Considering how his predecessor's henchmen were conducting corrupt investigations against him I have no problem with it. He should have said a lot more.

All these imaginary rats in your brain! Papadopolous, Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Pecker, etc. etc. They've all flamed out. You'd think you would finally get it through your thick skull. Apparently your low left wing IQ won't let it. I think your puny left wing brain is full of rat dung. It must be!

Lulz
1. All police are guilty of being part of an engine of violence.
2. They were shot for being police, not for being white.
3. Obama unequivocally condemned the shooter.
4. Trump’s exact quote

He didn’t say anything about how they got here, he was talking about all Mexican-American immigrants.

5. Nazis and people who put up violent resistance to them are not moral equivalents. There’s a reason the Nazi sympathizers pronounced themselves very pleased with the president’s statement.