• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump tells Kellyanne Conway to ignore subpoena

Colorforms

Senator
The latest example of Trump’s utter lawlessness.

Remember the countless past examples of other presidential aides testifying before Congress? Well, not this president. He says such witnessses have “immunity” and he prevents them from testifying.

A very guilty man acting in a very guilty way.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/453160-kellyanne-conway-skips-house-hearing-defying-congressional-subpoena
Or an innocent man who was cleared in 3 different investigations who is tired of the opposition abusing their power to keep a talking point going for the fascists to push.

redtide

Mayor
Or an innocent man who was cleared in 3 different investigations who is tired of the opposition abusing their power to keep a talking point going for the fascists to push.
Only an insane person would let any of his staff feed the hate mongers investigations in search of a crime. Don't democrats have to get busy thinking of how they can steal more of our money to purchase votes with?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Remember the countless past examples of other presidential aides testifying before Congress? Well, not this president. He says such witnessses have “immunity” and he prevents them from testifying.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/453160-kellyanne-conway-skips-house-hearing-defying-congressional-subpoena
Wannabe dictator. And his worshippers have every excuse in the world.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Only an insane person would let any of his staff feed the hate mongers investigations in search of a crime. Don't democrats have to get busy thinking of how they can steal more of our money to purchase votes with?
Nah, only an insane person supports Trump’s complete lawlessness. Trump has literally driven his cultists insane.

redtide

Mayor
Nah, only an insane person supports Trump’s complete lawlessness. Trump has literally driven his cultists insane.
I hear you people keep spewing the whole lawlessness BS over and over for over with each and every BS made up charge repeated over and over until dolts like you believe it and each and every one came up with nothing.
Now go and wait for your welfare check like a good little progressive.

reason10

Governor

So now you're a lawyer? Tell me precisely what laws President Trump would be violating.

Find the law RIGHT NOW. Here's the code.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text

Show me EXACTLY what law President Trump is breaking. You have the US Code. Find the law, or admit that you're a fcking LIAR who is just making this shittt up.

reason10

Governor

Name the law President Trump has violated.

Here's the US Code. (No, you don't get to link to CNN Fake News. You have homework to do.) https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
At some point, the Trump administration has to defy a lawless congress and stop feeding the trolls. The Democrat House has lost all credibility and legitimacy and cannot be taken seriously. They should be completely ignored until they are turned out in 2020.

reason10

Governor
At some point, the Trump administration has to defy a lawless congress and stop feeding the trolls. The Democrat House has lost all credibility and legitimacy and cannot be taken seriously. They should be completely ignored until they are turned out in 2020.
And they WILL be turned out in 2020. President Trump has very cleverly jockeyed them into the position of putting their most racist and extremist anti-America face front and center, a million miles from the American mainstream.

They will be easy to beat. And AOC will go back to bartending and whining about her student loan bill.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You haven't shown ANY laws he has broken.
And there's no law against making a liberal cry.
Check my threads. You’ll find dozens of them bashing Trump for violating our laws.

The more challenging mission would be finding instances of Trump following the law. His cult seems so brainwashed now that you don’t even notice his lawlessness any more. If he does it, you support it. Period.

reason10

Governor
Check my threads. You’ll find dozens of them bashing Trump for violating our laws.

The more challenging mission would be finding instances of Trump following the law. His cult seems so brainwashed now that you don’t even notice his lawlessness any more. If he does it, you support it. Period.
Any edited can accuse a man of breaking the law. I can accuse you of being a child molester all day long without any evidence.
Thing is, you haven't give any actual laws this brilliant president has violated. And making snowflakes like you cry is not against the law.

Produce the law the man has violated or admit you're making all this up.

A or B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Any edited can accuse a man of breaking the law. I can accuse you of being a child molester all day long without any evidence.
Thing is, you haven't give any actual laws this brilliant president has violated. And making snowflakes like you cry is not against the law.

Produce the law the man has violated or admit you're making all this up.

A or B.
See my post above. I’m not going to repeat my dozens of threads pointing out Trump’s completely lawless behavior. Read them.

And read the Mueller report too.

reason10

Governor
See my post above. I’m not going to repeat my dozens of threads pointing out Trump’s completely lawless behavior. Read them.

And read the Mueller report too.
A bunch of ignorant threads with your Edited OPINION do not rise to the level of actual crimes committed. The Mueller Report totally cleared the President, otherwise impeachment proceedings would already have occurred.

Get it through your Edited skull: President Trump committed NO crimes in office. It it not illegal to make entitled, crybaby liberals cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy McGurk

President
A bunch of ignorant threads with your Edited OPINION do not rise to the level of actual crimes committed. The Mueller Report totally cleared the President, otherwise impeachment proceedings would already have occurred.

Get it through your Edited skull: President Trump committed NO crimes in office. It it not illegal to make entitled, crybaby liberals cry.
Your lying is out of control. The Mueller report specifically says it does NOT exonerate Trump, and here you are claiming it does so.

You’re literally too dishonest for rational discusssion.

reason10

Governor
Your lying is out of control. The Mueller report specifically says it does NOT exonerate Trump, and here you are claiming it does so.

You’re literally too dishonest for rational discusssion.
So far I've caught you in nothing but lies. Trump committed NO crimes whatsoever. And it is not a crime to make sore loser entitled, triggered snowflakes like you cry.

You're the biggest LIAR here. Edited