• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump tells many lies at his rallies

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama promised people could keep their doctor.....

LOL

President Obama gave ad-makers plenty of fodder last year when his promise — “If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan” — clearly was proven false. We had said years earlier that Obama couldn’t make that promise to everyone, but the claim made headlines when Americans received cancellation notices for individual market plans that no longer met the law’s requirements.

Critics of the law now say millions lost their health insurance. But that’s misleading. Those individual market plans were discontinued, but policyholders weren’t denied coverage. And the question is, how many millions of insured Americans had plans canceled, and how does that compare with the millions of uninsured Americans who gained coverage under the law.

Besides if Hillary were locked up we could not watch her trip anymore
1. Nobody has stopped anyone from seeing a doctor they like.
2. Insurance companies canceled policies. The affordable care act did not.
3. Trump said, over and over again, he would repeal and replace Obamacare. He lied.

3. Trump said, over and over again, he would repeal and replace Obamacare. He lied.

And that's before anyone mentions Don's campaign promises on his healthcare which went nowhere at all even though Don had two years with majorities in both houses.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump told no lies

Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln

The above is my opinion, it is a true point of fact. Argue all you want, jump if you want as well because you have no power, we the people hold all the cards
Told no lies?

Did he release his tax returns yet? No....so I guess he lied.

Was his father born in Germany? Nope. Lied again.

I could go on an on, but why.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
People were stopped from seeing the doctor they used because their insurance plan dropped Obbobacare, millions lost their preferred insurance.
Insurance companies did not cancel policies they dropped out of Oboobacare because it is not sustainable
Why do you want Trump to replace something that you say is so great as Oboobacare when it is killing the morons who bought it

You are stuck with Obbobacare until you die, if you need a rope let me know, I have extra

he he he

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Told no lies?

Did he release his tax returns yet? No....so I guess he lied.

Was his father born in Germany? Nope. Lied again.

I could go on an on, but why.
Did any of that effect people health insurance like Oboobas lies did?

LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He will, there was no time limit...…………….

Funny how you retards that wanted Oboobacare so much now want Trump to repeal it.

Have fun dying
Funny how dishonest Trump followers are...here's an example. Where did I say I want Trump to repeal it? I answered the claim that Trump doesn't lie with several instances of his lies.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Funny how dishonest Trump followers are...here's an example. Where did I say I want Trump to repeal it? I answered the claim that Trump doesn't lie with several instances of his lies.
What you fail to comprehend is that Trump has came to see that the idiots paying $7,000.00 deductibles are better off on Obamacare and that eventually they will come to him on their knees...………. And Trump will say that Nancy said you love it

middleview

President
Supporting Member
People were stopped from seeing the doctor they used because their insurance plan dropped Obbobacare, millions lost their preferred insurance.
Insurance companies did not cancel policies they dropped out of Oboobacare because it is not sustainable
Why do you want Trump to replace something that you say is so great as Oboobacare when it is killing the morons who bought it

You are stuck with Obbobacare until you die, if you need a rope let me know, I have extra

he he he
You could still see your doctor, even if out of network....correct? So you lied again.

More people were insured than lost their policies because the insurance companies didn't like the ACA restrictions.
Dropping out of the exchanges is an option for insurance companies, but had nothing to do with canceling policies rather than upgrade them.

I have insurance through my job. The ACA doesn't impact me at all. I do know people who have insurance and wouldn't otherwise.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What you fail to comprehend is that Trump has came to see that the idiots paying $7,000.00 deductibles are better off on Obamacare and that eventually they will come to him on their knees...………. And Trump will say that Nancy said you love it
My deductible has been pretty much the same for years. Long before the ACA.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You could still see your doctor, even if out of network....correct? So you lied again.

More people were insured than lost their policies because the insurance companies didn't like the ACA restrictions.
Dropping out of the exchanges is an option for insurance companies, but had nothing to do with canceling policies rather than upgrade them.

I have insurance through my job. The ACA doesn't impact me at all. I do know people who have insurance and wouldn't otherwise.
Poor people can not see a doctor out of network because they can not afford the extra cost, shit neither can I.

You are a fool on denial, but you have your $7,000.00 oboobacare deductible

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
My insurance isn't through the Affordable Care Act or any of the exchanges.
That is why your premium isn't $12,000.00 dollars, the question is can poor people really afford that every year? Nancy says they love it.

Yawning

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is why your premium isn't $12,000.00 dollars, the question is can poor people really afford that every year? Nancy says they love it.

Yawning
Sure thing..."$1,000 per month premiums"?

Where do you get your misinformation? As I said, I know people who have plans through the ACA exchanges. They pay nowhere near that much. You should read the link you provided.

From your link

A 40-year-old unsubsidized bronze plan customer would pay $350.23 each month for their health coverage, compared to $289.88 per month this year.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Sure thing..."$1,000 per month premiums"?

Where do you get your misinformation? As I said, I know people who have plans through the ACA exchanges. They pay nowhere near that much. You should read the link you provided.

From your link

A 40-year-old unsubsidized bronze plan customer would pay $350.23 each month for their health coverage, compared to $289.88 per month this year.

The Bronze family plan is $12,300.00 a year

Yawn

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
She was quoting Trump....so are we at last in agreement...that he is full of sh*t?
No, dipshit, she wasn't. He never made all the comments she listed. Somebody either created them out of thin air or twisted them around to create a different meaning. That's what Liberal snakes do. Julie didn't do it, she's not that smart. It was a smarter moron who did it, probably a moron with a Masters from Harvard.