• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: The plane was "blown out of the sky!"

Bugsy McGurk

President
Was it? Sane people don't know yet.

But Trump THINKS he knows.

Further evidence that the man is completely unhinged.

D

Deleted member 21794

Was it? Sane people don't know yet.

But Trump THINKS he knows.

Further evidence that the man is completely unhinged.
So far it sounds like it was taken over and flown/crashed into the sea.

Spamature

President
we don't know, but there must be something hidden in those taxes..we know!

unhinged.

sweet.
Who knows ? Let's see if he's reporting options on EgyptAir stocks or investments in their rivals. Terrorism might be one of his many fabulous business ventures. Until we can take a peek we will never know.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows ? Let's see if he's reporting options on EgyptAir stocks or investments in their rivals. Terrorism might be one of his many fabulous business ventures. Until we can take a peek we will never know.
could be. o_O

D

Deleted member 21794

we don't know, but there must be something hidden in those taxes..we know!

unhinged.

sweet.
Pssssst.... Trump's been laundering money for the mob and KKK. Even worse, his tax returns show deductions for white robes and hoods. I got this from a very reliable source. Pass it on.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Link to him saying he "knows"?
Honest people do not state something as a fact unless they know it to be true. Trump is dishonest, needless to say. The word "knows" is in quotes because he does not really know it; he just shoots from the hip as if he does know it.

You find nothing wrong with him doing so?

D

Deleted member 21794

Honest people do not state something as a fact unless they know it to be true. Trump is dishonest, needless to say. The word "knows" is in quotes because he does not really know it; he just shoots from the hip as if he does know it.

You find nothing wrong with him doing so?
I wouldn't say something I'm not fairly certain about. But you do such things all the time, so who are you to criticize Trump?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why would I need a link? There's an example in your OP: "unhinged". That's silly nonsense and you know it.
The word unhinged is an opinion, not a statement of fact. One is subjective, and one is objective, yet you compare the two.

Your logical fallacy aside, do you think Trump is unhinged?