• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: "The tragic events that occurred on Wednesday evening should be our primary focus

connieb

Senator
study the info in your link and show us an advanced country that has more gun violence than the USA.
show us an advanced country that has more gun massacres than the USA.
we're #1.
Were also number one in individual liberty. We don't have stupid laws against hate speech, and other bird brain leftists idiocy. I'll take a few dead people over freedom and liberty. Thanks but no thanks.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Were also number one in individual liberty. We don't have stupid laws against hate speech, and other bird brain leftists idiocy. I'll take a few dead people over freedom and liberty. Thanks but no thanks.
if you're going to insinuate yourself into the post I made to CarolJo, why don't you answer the questions I posed?
because you can't.

Arkady

President
for the foreseeable future. This is a time for healing, not politics."

Jeb Bush: also cancelled his trip for Thursday. "Governor Bush's thoughts and prayers are with the individuals and families affected by this tragedy,"

Obama: Oh balderdash! While this is a tragedy blah blah and we must think about gun control blah blah blah, this looks like a good day to play a few holes, and then make some money for the Partay!

Fun stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/18/jeb-bush-cancels-charleston-campaign-event-after-shooting/
I've never supported the idea that the way to honor the victims of a crime is to step away from politics. If politics can lead to policies that will make it less likely for people to die that way in the future, then politics would be the way to honor them.

connieb

Senator
With that kind of creepy response of "Ill take a few dead people" maybe it's best she doesn't answer......Sickening to read
Its a shame freaks go out and kill people.

But, I will not trade my rights on the chance that some of them will be saved.

Caroljo

Senator
Its a shame freaks go out and kill people.

But, I will not trade my rights on the chance that some of them will be saved.
That's the point....we are NEVER going to stop these things from happening. We're always going to have crazy freaks that want to kill someone because they think it's what they're meant to do. Lots of times you never know someone is nuts, many can act as normal as everyone else....but then something snaps. It wouldn't matter if ALL guns were removed, those type of people will come up with a lot of creative ways to kill others. If someone in that church had had a concealed weapon, this would have had a different ending. Maybe a couple people would be dead, but the shooter would be too.

connieb

Senator
That's the point....we are NEVER going to stop these things from happening. We're always going to have crazy freaks that want to kill someone because they think it's what they're meant to do. Lots of times you never know someone is nuts, many can act as normal as everyone else....but then something snaps. It wouldn't matter if ALL guns were removed, those type of people will come up with a lot of creative ways to kill others. If someone in that church had had a concealed weapon, this would have had a different ending. Maybe a couple people would be dead, but the shooter would be too.
Exactly they would use home-made explosives or poison/chemical, or something like that. When you want to terrorize and kill people way this guy did, the way the Colo shooter did, the way the connecticut shooter did ( I try not to actually identify them by name and think that the media attention and notoriety actually fuels idiots to follow in their footsteps). We could give up all our rights, and bad people will still do bad things. I am not a dumb lemming willing to trade the illusion of safety for my rights. And I don't even own a firearm mostly because I think they are too dangerous to have in a home with young children.

It is sad that people do these things. But, I don't believe in grandstanding on thier graves, or acting like honestly that their death, has anything to do with my rights. Their deaths are on the conscience of the shooter. And, nothing, no matter how many of them there ever were, would make those deaths the fault of anyone other than the person who did it.

connie