• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump the uniter

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
If Trump can start a race riot, maybe he thinks he can stay in office longer and avoid prison. He is that demented. And the base will oblige, well a few maybe.

WARRIOR UP !

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
LMAO

Trump tries to get a MAGA rally going for HIM at the White House... and no one shows up.

What a moronView attachment 52475
since you LIED, here's the ACTUAL quote, from YOUR SOURCE...

Trump told reporters he had “no idea” if his boosters would assemble on Saturday night at the White House.“I heard that MAGA wanted to be there -- that a lot of MAGA was going to be there,” Trump said as he departed the White House, using the acronym for “Make America Great Again.”

Trump did not encourage anyone to do anything, he mentioned what he heard. Even YOu 'should' be smart enough to understand the difference. But like I said, facts and evidence go against your programming.

Keep cherry picking and posting only screenshots, I'll keep finding your source and posting the FACTS from it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Can you even imagine Trumps gun loving alt right clowns showing up. Trump is trying to start a race war.

How does one start a "race war" when the majority of the rioting looters are White and libs say Trumps supporters are White...…...why is everything about race with libs?

Guilt

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
If Trump can start a race riot, maybe he thinks he can stay in office longer and avoid prison. He is that demented. And the base will oblige, well a few maybe.

WARRIOR UP !
so not gonna miss your nonsense when Trump is re-elected and you're banned for life.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

WARRIOR UP !
Yes, you do just that...……………..

Remember the Alamo

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump can't handle crowds of people who don't like him or respect him. He needs his MAGAs to cheer on his every word.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Trump told reporters he had “no idea” if his boosters would assemble on Saturday night at the White House.“I heard that MAGA wanted to be there -- that a lot of MAGA was going to be there,” Trump said as he departed the White House, using the acronym for “Make America Great Again.”

Trump did not encourage anyone to do anything, he mentioned what he heard. Even YOu 'should' be smart enough to understand the difference. But like I said, facts and evidence go against your programming.

Keep cherry picking and posting only screenshots, I'll keep finding your source and posting the FACTS from it.
Trump says El Paso is a shit hole and that illegal immigrants are invading our country and are diseased and criminals...the result is that one of his brain dead supporters drives all the way across Texas to kill anyone who looks Latino.

His suggestion of a MAGA rally was all that some would need...He heard a lot of "MAGA" were going to be there? From whom? It was his own hope to see it happen because he said so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump says El Paso is a shit hole and that illegal immigrants are invading our country and are diseased and criminals...the result is that one of his brain dead supporters drives all the way across Texas to kill anyone who looks Latino.

His suggestion of a MAGA rally was all that some would need...He heard a lot of "MAGA" were going to be there? From whom? It was his own hope to see it happen because he said so.
ONE drives across Texas while 1000's driving across America to burn cities and blacks are saying not being Trump isn't enough

With COVID-19 and Riots how's business profits in Minnesota

Where's Omar?

voyager

4Q2247365
link to the whole story, instead of a screenshot? naw, would go against your rule of only posting the cherrypicked bits you like, as opposed to facts and evidence.

Sometimes I put up the whole link and sometimes I don't. If you are that interested (which I don't thing the right is) then it is easy as pie to Google. I'm not trying to hide anything I'm just doing what I want.

Last edited:

voyager

4Q2247365

"I HEAR THERE IS GOING TO BE A MAGE RALLY AT THE WHITE HOUSE TONIGHT ????"
Just exactly WHERE did he hear that... Sounds like a call to come to everyone but you apologists for that moron.

trumps excuse makes Z E R O difference ... Trumptards could have come and you know what would have happened next. He should not have opened his diarrhea mouth.

I would hate to have to get up every morning not knowing what I was going to have to defend from that clowns mouth. But I love that YOU have to.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How does one start a "race war" when the majority of the rioting looters are White and libs say Trumps supporters are White...…...why is everything about race with libs?

Guilt
I would like to know who the people are who are engaged in violence. There are accusations of extremists on both the right and left. I'll wait for evidence, rather than engage in fact free accusations that it is one side or the other.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
"I HEAR THERE IS GOING TO BE A MAGE RALLY AT THE WHITE HOUSE TONIGHT ????"
Just exactly WHERE did he hear that... Sounds like a call to come to everyone but you apologists for that moron.

trumps excuse makes Z E R O difference ... Trumptards could have come and you know what would have happened next. He should not have opened his diarrhea mouth.

I would hate to have to get up every morning not knowing what I was going to have to defend from that clowns mouth. But I love that YOU have to.
you can rationalisze your lies however you choose. Doesnt make them suddenly not lies.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Sometimes I put up the whole link and sometimes I don't. If you are that interested (which I don't thing the right is) then it is easy as pie to Google. I'm not trying to hide anything I'm just doing what I want.
putting up a screenshot, witouh a link to the source of your information, is against board policy, and against copyright laws.. you should be banned.