• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: THERE'S my African American

Bo-4

Senator
Straight from the Aryan Nations.
Agreed, Trump has many endorsements from white supremacist groups, although as proven umpteen times, the Aryans are no longer in Idaho .. they don't exist other than a few keyboard warriors.

You one of those Marv? :)

Bo-4

Senator
Agreed, Trump has many endorsements from white supremacist groups, although as proven umpteen times, the Aryans are no longer in Idaho .. they don't exist other than a few keyboard warriors.

Meh, you're not Ayran .. merely a Cali Clown.

Be proud my friend - wear it as a badge of honor!

Meh, you're not Ayran .. merely a Cali Clown.

Be proud my friend - wear it as a badge of honor!
Me thinks you doth protest too much. And, of course, you're the one using the inflammatory racial language (as usual).

Bo-4

Senator
Me thinks you doth protest too much. And, of course, you're the one using the inflammatory racial language (as usual).
Bla-La .. send me something about an Aryan presence in Idaho or STFU about Idaho.

Tis true that many of the Brain-dead Bundy's who took over and F'd up the federal property in Oregon came from Northern Idaho.

They are all in prison .. Good riddance!

worldlymrb

Revenge

Trump also has the support of nearly 9 out of 10 Blue Collar workers.

Meanwhile, Hillary has the endorsement of the Mexican supremacist group La Raza, Muslim Jihadist, Communist party USA, NeoCons, Felons/homos, foreign dictators, Illegal immigrants and Wall Street speculators.

Which one of those are you Bo?

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Bla-La .. send me something about an Aryan presence in Idaho or STFU about Idaho.

Tis true that many of the Brain-dead Bundy's who took over and F'd up the federal property in Oregon came from Northern Idaho.

They are all in prison .. Good riddance!
Some Say Potato, Most Say Aryan Nations
Four decades of media coverage of white supremacists in the “Too Great for Hate” state
Bill Morlin
|

Bill Morlin

Tags: Aryan Nations, Coeur d'Alene, racism, Richard Butler, Southern Poverty Law Center, Spokesman-Review, TBR 4

Idaho spends millions each year promoting tourism, but does very little to polish its human rights image, tarnished by scores of racist acts over the past four decades. Instead, the loudest, most effective opponents of hate in Idaho—those best positioned to help improve its image problem—have been unpaid, grassroots human rights activists. Still, many Americans, influenced by a deluge of media reports over the years, continue to associate Idaho with neo-Nazis, the Aryan Nations and the latter’s founder, Richard Butler.

upload_2016-6-6_17-56-51.png

And that is your right wing democratic from Idaho

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

California KKK donated to Hildebeast

Bo-4

Senator
Perceptions die hard .. including Bill Morlin's even though he knows damned well that the Aryans haven't been here since 2001 and nobody grows potatoes in northern, north central or southwestern Idaho.

My perceptions is that you are a dumb.. THAT i can prove.

:)

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Perceptions die hard .. including Bill Morlin's even though he knows damned well that the Aryans haven't been here since 2001 and nobody grows potatoes in northern, north central or southwestern Idaho.

My perceptions is that you are a dumb.. THAT i can prove.

:)
They grow tons of potatoes in SW Idaho. Not as many as SE Idaho, but a large amount. Check out Owyhee County.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Sorry, but i find little to nothing about potato growing in Ada, Canyon OR Owyhee County. Owyhee is mostly livestock.

http://www.idahofb.org/index.php?action=commodities.minor

http://owyheecounty.net/extension/agriculture/

Next you'll be backing Dumbcollie and the Martian boy as to all the Aryans in Idaho ... right?

:rolleyes:
I know several potato farming families in Owyhee County. Who said anything about Ada County?

I would suggest visiting the area and checking it out. You won't find many beef cattle, as the ranchers graze them in the higher desert BLM land. You WILL find the Simplot feedlot where you will see thousands getting ready to be shipped out for slaughter. But DO check out the crops.