• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: THERE'S my African American

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Perceptions die hard .. including Bill Morlin's even though he knows damned well that the Aryans haven't been here since 2001 and nobody grows potatoes in northern, north central or southwestern Idaho.

My perceptions is that you are a dumb.. THAT i can prove.

:)
Well you can prove that someone is dumb, because it takes one to know one.

Fairly racist comment you made there - are you really comfortable with that?

Despite what you may believe, we don't think monolithically. Does that complicate things for you?
Looks like he's running away from it. Can't say I blame him, it was a pretty shameful, racist comment.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Looks like he's running away from it. Can't say I blame him, it was a pretty shameful, racist comment.

My hope is that he not go on thinking that that is a perfectly acceptable way to post, or think. There is an opportunity here for him to grow, it would be a shame to see him waste it.

justoffal

Senator
Trump also has the support of nearly 9 out of 10 Blue Collar workers.

Meanwhile, Hillary has the endorsement of the Mexican supremacist group La Raza, Muslim Jihadist, Communist party USA, NeoCons, Felons/homos, foreign dictators, Illegal immigrants and Wall Street speculators.

Which one of those are you Bo?
Yep working people recognize that the wealth transfer is afoot with a vengeance...unfortunately I'm afraid that well over 51% of the people who go to the Polls November second....are loafers and takers who want more.

My hope is that he not go on thinking that that is a perfectly acceptable way to post, or think. There is an opportunity here for him to grow, it would be a shame to see him waste it.
I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope. There's a reason he chose to live in the Aryan Nation.

write on

Senator
Yep working people recognize that the wealth transfer is afoot with a vengeance...unfortunately I'm afraid that well over 51% of the people who go to the Polls November second....are loafers and takers who want more.
What's your solution?

Your answer will no doubt sound Drumpfillian.