• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump thinks he's above the law

Bugsy McGurk

President
The UAC (Unaffordable Care Act) was not constitutional when it was passed. It violates the US Commerce clause.
It only passed the first time because Chief Justice John Roberts had left his one remaining testicle in his wife's purse that morning and because he is a closet snowflake.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/12/17/strike-three-against-obamacare-a-misguided-law-is-once-again-ruled-unconstitutional/#7b418fd06d53
The SCOTUS disagreed. You should get off that kick.

In any event, the topic here is Trump’s relentless sabotage of the ACA despite his constitutional duty to faithfully implement the laws. He pisses all over the Constitution and you Trump cultists fully support the pissing.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The SCOTUS disagreed. You should get off that kick.

In any event, the topic here is Trump’s relentless sabotage of the ACA despite his constitutional duty to faithfully implement the laws. He pisses all over the Constitution and you Trump cultists fully support the pissing.
Not true. It's been declared unconstitutional by a federal judge. It has not gone to the Supremes yet this time. How confident are you that it will get past the Court again?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not true. It's been declared unconstitutional by a federal judge. It has not gone to the Supremes yet this time. How confident are you that it will get past the Court again?
It is true. The SCOTUS upheld it. A lower court federal judge can’t change that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Feel free to show many how any of that is "illegal".

GO!
Right on cue, you switch from denying the sabotage to defending it.

All sabotage of our laws by a president is illegal. Impeachable offenses even. Trump’s duty under the Constitution is fully implementing our laws; not sabotaging them.

You people are so far gone that this basic concept eludes you.

Nostra

Governor
Right on cue, you switch from denying the sabotage to defending it.

All sabotage of our laws by a president is illegal. Impeachable offenses even. Trump’s duty under the Constitution is fully implementing our laws; not sabotaging them.

You people are so far gone that this basic concept eludes you.
I accept your admission you failed to show what is illegal about anything Trump did.

Nostra

Governor
Translation: Excellent response. I’m flummoxed. I’ll pretend you admitted the contrary of what you said. Long live the Deplorables!

;-)
Once again you demonstrate you can't back up your lies. What was illegal about anything Trump did?

Bring something beyond your usual idiocy for once.

EatTheRich

President
It’s been declared unconstitutional now that Trump has gotten his hands on it and removed the individual mandate.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Once again you demonstrate you can't back up your lies. What was illegal about anything Trump did?

Bring something beyond your usual idiocy for once.
I don’t think you’re so dopey you don’t know that a president’s constitutional duty is to faithfully implement the laws; not to sabotage them.

Or are you that dopey?

Mick

The Right is always right
Please, explain fascism and our constitution to us. I can't wait to read this.
CNN say it. Orange man bad. Lol.

Don't expect any sort of factually based response from her. The low IQ part of the electorate hear the words and just regurgitate them. It's mental illness.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
1. He orders Mnuchin and IRS to not comply with legal request of Congress to release his tax returns.

2. He's bypassing the Senate confirmation process by appointing ACTING directors instead of nominations for the "advice and consent" role required in our Constitution.

3. He suggested to Border Patrol to do his illegal bidding.....that he'd issue pardons to cover them.

I invite others to add to this list.
I don't believe that. But I believe that Obama believed that he was above the law.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
1. He orders Mnuchin and IRS to not comply with legal request of Congress to release his tax returns.

2. He's bypassing the Senate confirmation process by appointing ACTING directors instead of nominations for the "advice and consent" role required in our Constitution.

3. He suggested to Border Patrol to do his illegal bidding.....that he'd issue pardons to cover them.

I invite others to add to this list.
DACA IRS hit team I have a pen and a phone
30,000 human rights violations