• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump threatens America

Watched one of the Trump Toadies on CNN earlier responding to this. He almost turned himself inside out trying to say what Trump REALLY meant.
You can't listen to or read Trump's words without an interpretation from one of his minions. Disgusting.
They are a cult at this point ... they don't even realize it.

Like Nazi's pre 1944

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's a lie. Your discussion should be about your side and their destructive ways

Notice dear Maxine isn't included in their moral calls peace, or in their shrieking denouncement of violence. get them in their homes get them where they live get them where they eat that's what she said

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Are you Trump, or just one of his sycophant followers? Did I mention you, or did I say 90% of right wingers?

If you are going to respond to me at least learn how to read, or comprehend the English language.
Dumb ass you said cowards like me. My response was pretty clear my training and experience says otherwise that you can believe in

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nor will cowards like your gawd Trump. In fact, over 90% of you right wingers never served in the military preferring to have others do your fighting for you.
How Old are you trapper and it's evident you enjoy making a damn fool of yourself, the majority of PJ "right wingers" are Veterans and it's slim pickin's to say same of PJ liberals?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you Trump, or just one of his sycophant followers? Did I mention you, or did I say 90% of right wingers?

If you are going to respond to me at least learn how to read, or comprehend the English language.
post #17 YOU said "you right wingers" and it's you that need comprehend what the fvck you post when you call us cowards.

BTW: The English language doesn't put a comma after 'Trump' or 'read'

OldTrapper

Council Member
Dumb ass you said cowards like me. My response was pretty clear my training and experience says otherwise that you can believe in
I really do enjoy it when the low IQ right wight winger demonstrates his ability ignore what was written in order to foist his bull shit on others.

Read what I said fool, not what you want to see.

OldTrapper

Council Member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Check the facts, and quit being stupid. Right wing violence is increasing the world over, and especially here in America with the election of Trump, and his penchant for inciting violence.
I would be in alignment with you if it read...

Check the facts, and quit being stupid. Right and left wing violence is increasing the world over, and especially here in America with the election of Trump, which has increased their penchant for inciting violence

OldTrapper

Council Member
post #17 YOU said "you right wingers" and it's you that need comprehend what the fvck you post when you call us cowards.

BTW: The English language doesn't put a comma after 'Trump' or 'read'
Commas are used in the English language to separate ideas in a sentence.

And unless you are the entire group of right wingers there was no reference to you directly.

Now, other right wingers that are cowards like Trump would be Gingrich, Bush43 (in spite of his NG enlistment), Cheney, Rumsfield, Rove, Limbaugh, Hannity, Bolton, and the list goes on.