• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump threatens America

EatTheRich

President
No, he said he'd pay legal fees for stopping a criminal from assaulting anyone at this rally. So yes, you lied. It's ok though all liberals lie 24/7. Self defense is not assault no matter how many liars say it is.
It is not acrime topeacefully protest the views of someone you disagree with. He said he’d pay the legal fees of someone who assaulted a peaceful protester.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They don't care how many women, and children, are killed. Well, if it is an abortion then they care. They want to kill them after they are born.
dem/libs just passed Bills to kill them after born in New York & Virginia......

Last edited:

OldTrapper

Council Member
dem/libs just pasted the Bill to kill them after born in New York & Virginia......
Guess "pasted" doesn't work, or you have no link.

I would suggest you actually read the bill, and see what it actually says, not what you want it to say. You do know it is already against the law to kill a survivor of a botched abortion, right?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/feb/28/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweet-saying-democrats/

BTW, I am not a supporter of abortions just as I am not a supporter of unjust wars.

Think about it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He could also ask the five cops in dallas that a hate filled racist blm murderer killed. Can't though.
Or the 9 people killed by Dylan Roof, or the 11 killed by a right wing wack job in a synagogue in Pittsbugh....or the woman run over by a right winger in Charlottesville...