• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump threatens public with gangs and violent attacks from his supporters

Spamature

President
So in the era of Trumpism the MAGA hat has replaced the brown shirt.

Trump issues warning to opponents: ‘It would be very bad’ if his military, police and biker supporters got ‘tough’

By Daniel Dale Washington Bureau Chief
Thu., March 14, 2019

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump has warned his political opponents of the possibility that they could eventually be confronted by armed Trump supporters in and out of uniform, telling a right-wing website on Monday that “it would be very bad, very bad” if his backers in the military, police and a motorcycle group were provoked into getting “tough.”

Trump uttered the remark in an interview with Breitbart News, a right-wing website that supports him. It came, according to Breitbart, as Trump was arguing that “the left” plays politics in a “tougher” and more “vicious” manner than the pro-Trump right even though “the tough people” are on Trump’s side

This is what happens when you look for leadership from a DEPLORABLE.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
He’s right.
Some leftists pukes are gunna mob the wrong dudes and it’s gunna be nasty.

SB
Lookin forward to it

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Trump issues warning to opponents: ‘It would be very bad’ if his military, police and biker supporters got ‘tough’

Thu., March 14, 2019

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump has warned his political opponents of the possibility that they could eventually be confronted by armed Trump supporters in and out of uniform, telling a right-wing website on Monday that “it would be very bad, very bad” if his backers in the military, police and a motorcycle group were provoked into getting “tough.”

Trump uttered the remark in an interview with Breitbart News, a right-wing website that supports him. It came, according to Breitbart, as Trump was arguing that “the left” plays politics in a “tougher” and more “vicious” manner than the pro-Trump right even though “the tough people” are on Trump’s side

Don't worry. Just look at how these snowflakes cower in fear when some old bird like Maxine Waters tells people to criticize them. They run in fear. Remember how scared they were when the staff at that restaurant voted to ask liar Sarah (Fester) Huck-a-bee to please leave. They're all a bunch of cowards. That's why they are all so gung-ho about guns and scare of darker colored people. Cowards. They'll crawl back under the rocks they crawled out from under soon.

Colorforms

Senator

Thu., March 14, 2019

As opposed to the gangs and violent attacks we are experiencing from the left currently?

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Don't worry. Just look at how these snowflakes cower in fear when some old bird like Maxine Waters tells people to criticize them. They run in fear. Remember how scared they were when the staff at that restaurant voted to ask liar Sarah (Fester) Huck-a-bee to please leave. They're all a bunch of cowards. That's why they are all so gung-ho about guns and scare of darker colored people. Cowards. They'll crawl back under the rocks they crawled out from under soon.
Atta boy.

SB

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Run up on me while out eating and see if I run, I've never run and even tried to re-up for 2003 Iraq invasion and the recruiter said "you can't run" and I said I don't need to run as long as I have ammo.

Damn sure not scared of darker colored people, grew up working crop fields with darker colored people some of best friends I had.

If the shit hits the fan only one's under rocks will be liberals.

EatTheRich

President
As long as the majority unites and stands up to them. Doesn’t excuse Trump’s open appeal to fascism though.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I see you have helped no one again and have made up lies. I hope one day you will help someone. No wonder 2020 looks bad for you. There is nothing but you trying to hurl insults after you been found to have lied again. That has got to be a miserable life.